• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Dafool said:
It's Guyenne. They revolted then proceeded to stomp France to the ground somehow.

That's what war exhaustion and the new rebel system combined does!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dafool said:
It's Guyenne. They revolted then proceeded to stomp France to the ground somehow.

Just guessing what would i do if someday i will turned my sight to Spain and find that Catalonia, Navarra or Galicia ate it all :rofl:

Last edited:
jadam said:
Habsburg diplomacy working with lightning speed:):
i guess they were in a PU. Because that's the only thing that is plausible.. or maybe the new monarch had such a high diplomatic skill that they had a very high chance for diplo-annexing.

ratonbox said:
i guess they were in a PU. Because that's the only thing that is plausible.. or maybe the new monarch had such a high diplomatic skill that they had a very high chance for diplo-annexing.

I'm thinking about reporting it as a bug- there are too many instances when more than one country is inherited at the same day. Just few days ago I posted a screenshot here of Bohemia inheriting 3 countries at once...

If the countries that do the inheriting are in a PU with the other ones, I don't think that's all that odd, since you get a chance to inherit when the king dies. It would really be stranger if a country inherited another twice in one year/decade without it being on the same day :)

Neblogai said:
I'm thinking about reporting it as a bug- there are too many instances when more than one country is inherited at the same day. Just few days ago I posted a screenshot here of Bohemia inheriting 3 countries at once...

It seems to be common. In my current game, I (playing as Castille) inherited both Portugal and Brittany at once, but I was leading PUs with both of them and my king had died.

caknuck said:
It seems to be common. In my current game, I (playing as Castille) inherited both Portugal and Brittany at once, but I was leading PUs with both of them and my king had died.
that why i said that.. under the messages about inheriting there is message that a new king rose to the throne in Austria... the country that inherited. ;)

1748248.jpg

Er... seems its abit hard to read. Louisianna ... is a papacy!...
Pope Innocentius VII.

Kazmir said:
That is impossible I think, unless you modded it in.

No, I have actually seen this before.

Siena revolted away from milan once and it was a papacy, with the papal state beside it. It changed later though.

hahahaha....i guess that they were released as vassals by the papal state :-? Anyhow.. it 's weird. Weird things happen when you release vassals... i once released Albania as a vassal and it was ruled by a Lord Protector....200 years before "the special one". :D and about 600 before the real "special one" :rofl:

Achea has been dead for century already but their navy still exists (I checked - no remote colonies or something like that)

eu3275oi6.gif

Last edited: