• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
they're even worse than the Chechens...

Oh...and that Austria Succession War...it must be renamed....it's officially World War 0 (or it would have been if the Byzantines wouldn't have conquered almost all of europe. Now it's just like a fight between some boys, who each own a trench, and they're just trowing rocks at each other across the No Man's Land which is all owned by the biggest bully in town ) :D

PS: uhm...sorry, i got a little carried away with that.. :D

spl said:
And one is the 5th...
I like how they are fighting Sardinia in one.. :D
Yeah, Sardinia (my vassal) are one of those lucky Protestant nations that gets all the new world defections. I'm not complaining, it gives me somewhere to stay when I visit the new world :p

comagoosie said:
"The Last Acheans"

That would make a great AAR

:rofl:
That's nothing. In the same BYZ game as above, I've had a Knights fleet and an Achean fleet keeping the Ionian and the sea next to it free of pirates for the past 200 years :D

ratonbox said:
they're even worse than the Chechens...

Oh...and that Austria Succession War...it must be renamed....it's officially World War 0 (or it would have been if the Byzantines wouldn't have conquered almost all of europe. Now it's just like a fight between some boys, who each own a trench, and they're just trowing rocks at each other across the No Man's Land which is all owned by the biggest bully in town ) :D

PS: uhm...sorry, i got a little carried away with that.. :D

Hey! The Byzantines haven't conquered almost all of Europe. We've got most of western Asia, all of northern Africa, and a bit of eastern Africa too :p

World War 0 would come if I actually let any of the big powers (FRA,HAB(big army),LIT etc.) go to war with me any more than one on one. I may have 400k troops, but they're on Eastern tech and they're pretty much all in the Iberian peninsula most of the time.
Shortly after the Austrian Succession War finished I pounced on France and trashed them, though. I'm slowly winning England from the French- they've only got the good bits left now, like Yorkshire (God's own county), the province of Lincoln (where I am now) and Northumberland. They're welcome to Lancashire though.
Most of the big world powers- England, Castille, Portugal- are based in the New World now. I forced England out of England, and Portugal out of Portugal (they won a province back from France in the Austrian Succession War). It's handy ruling ~275 provinces and being Holy Roman Emperor :D

Now I'm getting carried away...it's fun telling people about your game, even if they don't actually read it. I'll have to do an AAR soon :p

Who are they shooting at?
EU3_20.jpg

Shouldn't these rebel factions be opposing each other?
EU3_23-2.jpg

Here's an interesting one - England declares war on Scotland, even though they're guaranteeing them. England asks me to join in, but If I do, England will have to declare war on me for attacking someone they're guaranteeing. I guess they'll also have to declare war on themselves.
EU3_24-1.jpg

Haftetavenscrap said:
EU3_20.jpg

Shouldn't these rebel factions be opposing each other?
EU3_23-2.jpg

Here's an interesting one - England declares war on Scotland, even though they're guaranteeing them. England asks me to join in, but If I do, England will have to declare war on me for attacking someone they're guaranteeing. I guess they'll also have to declare war on themselves.
EU3_24-1.jpg

Wow, France disintegrated!

Are these screenies from the same game as the one were the UN was fighting against France? :D

EUROO7 said:
Wow, France disintegrated!

Are these screenies from the same game as the one were the UN was fighting against France? :D
Yes, it's the same game. And yet France still manages to be a major nuisance.

EUROO7 said:
No, I have actually seen this before.

Siena revolted away from milan once and it was a papacy, with the papal state beside it. It changed later though.

Can rebels change the government into a papacy?

ratonbox said:
why do they have 3 wars of revolution in the same time? :rofl:
heh..and that's lithuania fighting Oyo there?

When a nation revolts, they usually bring along a couple of neighboring provinces on the revolt day (at least, in colonial independence declarations they do), even if these aren't even in rebellion. They end up in a separate war against all nations they took provinces from. Any of them has the ability to annex the entire country should they occupy it, including provinces that weren't theirs to begin with (thanks Quebec for revolting from a Spanish COT province and bringing 2 of my provinces along, saves me the trouble of warring with Spain ;))

Amtrak said:
What the heck were they thinking?
You live in the desert all the time i think an Ice & Snow exporting business is a good idea.

....until they open the crates in Thrace and find somebodys swapped the Snow and Ice for Water!!

it happens in almost all of my games.. just because the golden horde is usually allied with the Ottoman Empire and then Golden Horde declares war to Novgorod..or Muscowy...so i always see them in the north russia...

Haftetavenscrap said:
EU3_20.jpg
they obviously decided to unite against the common enemy of Loraine ;)

skippermonkey said:
You live in the desert all the time i think an Ice & Snow exporting business is a good idea.

....until they open the crates in Thrace and find somebodys swapped the Snow and Ice for Water!!

Anatolia is hardly a desert... ;)

Amtrak said:
ottomansinnovgorodli1.jpg

What the heck were they thinking?
I have a screenshot almost identical to that one. What do the Ottomans like about Archangelsk so much?

Haftetavenscrap said:
I have a screenshot almost identical to that one. What do the Ottomans like about Archangelsk so much?
Probably is the only loosy province Novgorod is willing to let go :p

Good tech for malacca (*10 in everything except 13 trade and 11 production...)

While austria is backward in tech(9 land, 8 naval, 9 trade, 10 production, 10 goverment)!!! (anyway japan is good too, have 9 naval, 8 land, 4 trade, 4 production, 3 goverment...)

It look like that whole europe is backward anyway...