• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Finally it makes sense!

127108035-4.jpg

Is that the Golden Horde blobbing up there?

kWtVoXt.png

From an older game: Members of HRE in a parallel universe... Nevermind the black cursor, the game was run in Linux.

The holy russian empire. i like it better than the holy roman empire

Snaking to Siberia - even more popular than it has ever been:

Also huuuge Brabant (that's not Dauphine down there), VJ having all of East Africa and... whoever that light purple/blue in SE Asia is (Sukhothai???). Haven't discovered it yet. Lancaster has, by the way, been alive for probably a hundred years now, not allied to anyone after the BBB collapsed around the time of the height of reformation from constant excom's and religious civil disorder 50 years ago (it's the 1570s)...

Last edited:
I seem to be having all kinds of weird religious issues in my game as the Teutons. :rolleyes:

Cardinal Salisbury seems to be a bit confused about where his allegiances lie. Seeing as his name is yellow, it means he's a cardinal for the current Papal controller, who is England. Yet the shield next to his name is clearly Burgundy. However, if you look at the map, Vlaanderen is clearly owned by Flanders. I can understand the Burgundy part, because it did belong to Burgundy before, but not once has it been part of England. I guess cardinal Salisbury just really wanted to be on the winning side. :p
EU3_5.png

Apparently stealing a cardinal from another country is considered such a major sin by the Pope that the English ruler was later excommunicated despite being Protestant. :p
EU3_6.png

BEHOLD BECAUSE NOW I SHOW YOU : Bohemia-Moldiavian Commonwealth. They border non-horde zaporozhie with crimea as zaporozhian horde-vassal.

bohemiamoldavia.png

His name is hillarious XD :

iwanii.png

Bohemian have strange luck in inheriting orthodox...

bohemiainheritsbosnia.png

It was like lol... accepted culture? RLY? Moldavia must be rich(i got mission to annex it, got 2 cores, because bordered both of their provinces, patch 5.2 QMXZ).

lolzar.png

Iwanow said:
Bohemian have strange luck in inheriting orthodox...

bohemiapumoscow.png

Before it happened, tver was in PU with ryazan... if it would have not ended, ryazan could have be one step closer to forming russia...

tverryazan.png

Last edited:
Moroccan Europe? what kind of nonsense is that? now i don't know what to do with the land claimed to end that heresy!
and , yes , this is Castille in Hungary , they inherited it , half revolted away and was then annexed by Austria

Leaving Europe and Asia alone for 400 years resulted in some entertaining screens from my Huron game.

Troll Austria Circa Late 1600s:
2012090200014.jpg

2012090100010.jpg

2012090100008.jpg

Also from that last one, a Scandinavia that doesn't control all Scandinavia and was formed by the AI. Also that India and Yemen.

And by 1714 we have Balkan Isles with Castille incharge of the South

2012090200025.jpg

What's North America like?

North America Circa 1708:

2012090200017.jpg

The west coast is mostly controlled by Portugal South of the 48th parallel and North of it is a mix of British and Huron. Also the Hansa's capital is in North America.

Thank you!

5.2b 6dec

going to see the picture larger I got an ad which simply had a picture of windmills and it said:

"Save the environment, use wind energy!"

okay, if i had a million dollars i might buy one...

North America Circa 1708:

2012090200017.jpg

The west coast is mostly controlled by Portugal South of the 48th parallel and North of it is a mix of British and Huron. Also the Hansa's capital is in North America.

Ugh, had to go with Huron's turd brown instead of Iriquois acid green. GG/GJ though.

Speaking of strange things - does anyone know why the thread's counter is broken? It thinks it has many more pages and posts than it actually does.