• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Duke of Wellington

Khan
8 Badges
Sep 4, 2005
  • Europa Universalis III
  • For The Glory
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Rome Gold
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
Always a popular thread in Paradox games EUIII should be no exception, if you're unfamilar with the idea have a look at this thread.

Make this a place to post any strange occurrences you see throguhout your EUIII world.

To take a screenshot and add to thread:

1. When running EUIII and you find a strange happening press Print Screen
2. Minimise EUIII
3. Open a graphics program like paint.
4. Paste the screenshot and edit as necessary.
5. Save in PNG or JPG format to cut down file size

Alternatively use the screenshot tool found here.

6. Host on a website like Imageshack.us or Photobucket.com
7. Paste the link into a post on here.

Last edited:
GHOSTS.jpg

Here we have Scotland's ghost army....
It moved, and engaged my real army! Oh, and yes the battle did last for a few days. :wacko:

EDIT: First one - wehay! :cool:

colonelkadaffy said:
There injuns.

oh. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Snake IV said:
This one will be posted an uncounteble number of times, but remember I was first.
tempscreen6bu.png
I guess this is where Ayeshenti's ancestors fled after Scotland got a English king.

Here we have Lorraine allied to and at war with Austria. Not sure if this is going to be a common occurrence with the new alliance system.
wars.png

What can't be seen thoguh is that the ruler Maximilian I is actually Maximilian I of Austria, the two nations are in a personal union led by Austria.

The legend is reborn!

*Subscribes*

Then again, technically speaking, it has never died. ...

*Subscribes anyway*

With the new "luck" factor for a few natons (Persia is probably one in my game) we could see a few challenges in form of big AI nations. This Persia just crushed Ottomans + allies in a war..

Nimic said:
With the new "luck" factor for a few natons (Persia is probably one in my game) we could see a few challenges in form of big AI nations. This Persia just crushed Ottomans + allies in a war..

Thats the intent of the "luck" factor.. to build up upto 8 major powers that can provide challenge for the mid & endgame.

same for me , exept they crush the mamlouk , the other bigger naion is timoourid , same size and.... ally with persia?
guess who i am? russia , going to be fun to expend east

Johan said:
Thats the intent of the "luck" factor.. to build up upto 8 major powers that can provide challenge for the mid & endgame.

And it work well! i blitz in the begining and thought the game was broke since there were no more challenger... thanks god it seems hard time are only coming =p