• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have the suitable and perfect candidate. When should I tell you?

Duke of Wellington said:
Sunday or Monday is the usual time to pass it on.

Ok. So on Sunday I'll tell you all who is going to be.

Again, let me thank you all for you kindness, specially to Emperor Ike, who, in addition to the pleasure of reading him, gave me this wonderful honor.

Congrat Kurt. Always see you reply to most things I read.

Congrats Kurt.

Now is my turn to present my Fan of Week Darkreborn!
He is one of my best readers and, altough I have killed him many times in my AAR -well, it's a long story-, he has never lost his eternal hope in me. So, as some kind of reward for all his past deeds and future deaths :D I shall nominate him for this honour

Darkreborn, the new Fan of Week!

PS: Ok, ok. Today is Saturday, not Sunday... But I do remember to do it now... tomorrow is still a long way... I could forget all about it... so, better don't take any kind of silly risk... :D

belated congrats to Emperor Ike and congrats to Kurt and Darkreborn ! Thanks for supporting the community ! Hooray !

Me?! Fan of the Week?! man, Kurt thanks! i dont even deserve it!

this humble aragonese gives the thanks to all you for the greetings! ;)

Oh, and about the money, a million or two of bucks will be more than welcome :D

Last edited:
DarkReborn said:
Me?! Fan of the Week?! man, Kurt thanks! i dont even deserve it!

this humble aragonese gives the thanks to all you for the greetings! ;)

Oh, and about the money, a million or two of bucks will be more than welcome :D

Ey, ey, not so fast. The bucks are for me, the one who has given thee the honour.... :rofl:

Hi, Emperor Ike :D

Congrats Darkreborn.

Congratulations DarkReborn. Anyone who suffers multiple deaths should win something. ;)

VILenin said:
Congratulations DarkReborn. Anyone who suffers multiple deaths should win something. ;)

And many more to come. If Bill Gates is making money with his Windows, I'm making an Empire with my windows. Am I right, Darkreborn? :D

Kurt_Steiner said:
And many more to come. If Bill Gates is making money with his Windows, I'm making an Empire with my windows. Am I right, Darkreborn? :D
For your sake DarkReborn, I hope Kurt means many more awards. ;)