• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats red! Btw, you have the award to next sunday, so you don't need to give it away in 4-5 days. Enjoy the spotlight!:)

The award shall be passed to one member who is very prolific in the HoI3 AAR forum, both as an AARtist, but also as a supporter of other AARs. He has been a very positive force in the subforum !!!!

I must admit that I was extremely busy the previous week so I didn't have the time to check non HoI3 subforums as much as I wanted. Perhaps that would be the task for the next fan of the week...

Who <drumroll> will be <more drumroll> !!!!!

TehDarkMiner, fan of the week !!!

Congrats to Australia, mate! :p

Congratulations!:)

Very many congratulations TehDarkMiner. Well-deserved I am sure!

Thanks guys :)

Well it's a day early but I'm busy tomorrow. So, here goes, I've chosen Belgiumruler. An excellent member of the HoI3 forum (and presumably some other subforums but unfortunately I haven't crawled out of the HoI3 subforum just yet) and definitely deserves some recognition, I feel :)

I feel people should start reading the frontpage for looking for previous winners :D. Anyway, I'm honoured to receive this award a third time! Thank you TDM ;)

Congratulations Belgiumruler – even if I haven't seen you in my own thread for many a moon. :p

Congrats Belgie! :)