• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Im alittle lost for words, I am truly bewildered by this response...much thanks to everyone for your kind and encouraging comments, Amric in particular who nominated "The Pir-ates" for this showcase.

I read ;) only a couple of EU2 aars myself, (ones with as little as possible writing and many pictures). But had briefly looked at some others before, thus had a perception of serious writings goings on, thus my amazement, when there was some interest in my babblings.

Again many thanks, I have no idea how long I can keep up the senseless ranting in Pir-ates, I now hope it can be alittle longer. :)

Congratulation, The Real Deal! I don't know how I could've missed a pirate AAR but I'll remedy this shortly. :)

The week is up and its high time to pass the baton on and it is my pleasure to present...

...its plain speaking and got lots of screenies :D, its his first AAR and it reminds me alot of my earlier aars.

So Iche_Bins here you are! A weekly showcase! :)

Last edited:
Congratulations Iche_Bins. A very fine AAR it is too.

:eek:

I actually won something? I was suprised that one person actually voted for my AAR in the AARLand Choice Award, and now that :D

I don't know what to say (well rite ...) so .. thank you has to do it :D

Congratulations, Iche_Bins! :)

Congratulations Iche_Bins, nice work :)

Thanks everybody :)

Unfortunatly I ready almost only EU2 AARs, so I can't follow the guideline to switch the game. Still I think I found a nice AAR allready. :cool:

Congrats, Iche_Bins. I'll have to take a look at it. Way to go!

Thank you two :)

As I said I can only choose from Eu2 AArs, but I still hope I found an interesting one.

This week I like to present you The Chronicles of the Dukes of Wessex by Dr. Bob

I think it deserves a closer look, as it is the first AAAR I found from a game with the Interregnum mod. Because of that only it is worth a look, but also he has set himself a very intersting goal for his next updates. I'm curious if and how he will make it.

Congratulation Bob