• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats Prufrock!

Congragulations to the real winner, Prufrock! :D

Congratulations to Prufock and Amona

Nice choice. Congratulations Prufrock :)

Ah, another old fart gets AARwarded! :D I remember TSATN, those were the days... ;) Well done and congrats Pruf!

Hey Prufrock - time for your successor to be named.

Well, it's been over two weeks since Prufrock won the WoW so let's try and move things along and select a successor. As I looked around at possible candidates, I found one that has been awarded this only one time before and that nearly five years ago. Having returned to us once again as he has done so many times since he joined, this writer has provided yet another engrossing tale of gameplay in the Paradox world.

I've enjoyed many of this writer's work over the years and I've been enjoying his most recent just as much as he gives the MM mod a spin. It's entertaining, at times poetic and certainly gives you both the stress and humor of playing the game. You can read the AAR here . And you can offer your congratulations to the writAAR below...

The WritAAR of the Week is presented to - nalivayko. Congrats, sir. It's been far too long since your last honor.

Congrats nalivayko!

Congratulations !

Congratulations nalivayko!

Congrats, nalivayko!