• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
After beating Seamead and the rest for using precious resources to get 10 men killed, Jarl Sami sends them to steal the money and rob anyone else on the way there and back. Mostly the robbing though.

Also told them he'd reach out and beat them to death in the afterlife if they died, much to the belief of all the members of the Berzerkers involved.

"The ruin seems to be where the dragon has made its nest." Syndra could barely hear the words of her scout. Her thoughts were still focused on the mer who died when they had engaged the dragon the first time. How had things gone so wrong?

Her camp in the Norse region of Svengard was a sad little thing, a mix of twenty or so tents and a few cooking fires. The largest feature was the solemn graveyard with fifty newly filled holes in the ground. Syndra had demanded that there would be no mass grave and no pyres, despite the time it would have saved, and spoke about each of her companions as they were lowered into the ground.

Now, as she registered the question she turned her eyes to the crude gravestones. They can't have died in vain. "Ready the horses, we head for the ruins at dawn."

((Syndra and her company plan to quest for the ruin))

Asger's Crown

The personal solar of the priest Obasi was far from what one may come to find within the priesthood of the Order of Light. Where the latter might contain a wealth of decadence unabashedly displayed, here within the quaint confines of the old man’s quarters, there was but a hearth, a few chests of provisions and a bookshelf surrounding a central roughly cut table of pine.

At the table sat the old man, his withered hands clasped upon the splintered surface as if waiting for something. His blind eyes, clouded and pale, stared into unseen depths, though an eyebrow raised as one of his acolytes let Berras in.

Walking in unsteadily, Berras was leaning on the acolyte. Still pale as snow, despite having been awake and moving for over a week now, the man didn’t seem to have recovered much of his strength. As he was eased into his seat opposite the priest, he gave the acolyte a nod of gratitude before bowing his head at Obasi respectfully, even though the man would not see the gesture. “Greetings goði. Thank you for your hospitality to me and the boy these past few months.”

“Yes, yes.” chortled the old man. “Very hospitable indeed, hmm? Near death you were when brought before me. And now, near death still!” The priest laughed dryly. With a wave of his hand, the acolyte poured some warmed goats milk and set before them a platter of cheese and cured meats, before taking his leave.

Taking the goats milk and sipping on it quietly, Berras stared at the cheese platter blankly. “Yes, I feel as weak as a damn babe. Cold all the time to, no matter how close I sit to a fire, or how many clothes I wear.” He shrugged slightly. “I suppose the touch of a wight leaves its mark, especially if I was in the condition that you all say I was when I was brought here.”

Obasi pressed a sliver of meat past his scraggly beard. “Oh yes. Quite right. The wight’s touch will stay with you until the end of your days.”

“I wonder how far away that is…” He muttered pensively. Shaking his head, he forced a smile to his face. “Bah, I sound like a damn Imperial, worrying about when my heart will stop. I owe you my life, as does the boy, so again I thank you. I may not be of as much use as I’d like, but if I can help you with anything all you have to do is ask.”

“Good!” Exclaimed the old man in a sudden show of exuberance, clapping his hands together. “Yes, very good. You may begin by telling me who you are, and that lad who carried you into my care.” The old man’s excitement seemed to wither, as his cloudy eyes seemed to fix on Berras.

Hesitating, Berras licked his lips. Obasi was famed as being wise and fair, but that didn’t mean that he could be trusted… No, if the old man had wanted him and Secundus dead, he would’ve done something already. Besides, the boy had probably been happy to talk about the two of them, knowing him. Nodding to himself Berras drained his cup of goat’s milk and cleared his throat. “I’ll begin with myself I suppose. I am Berras Tacitus, son of an Imperial warrior and the daughter of a Thane of Stronghelm. I have no clan as such, but I suppose you could say I belong to the clan of my mother, the Folkund. They are a minor, but loyal, clan to the Jarl of Stronghelm. I have fought in the Golden Legions of the Empire, but still hold true to the gods of my home.”

He paused to idly pick at the cheese before him, unwilling to talk about Secundus. Pushing aside his misgivings, he popped a small slice of the hard cheese into his mouth and began to speak as he chewed slowly. “The lad’s name is Secundus Maximus. He’s an Imperial, as I am sure you’d have guessed. He’s the third, and youngest, son of the Governor of Three Rivers, Gaius Maximus. He’s under my protection, and I have been tasked with seeing him be trained up into a man his father can accept. In order to do that we have travelled across Mirrorwater and Norseland.” Swallowing the cheese he waited patiently for Obasi to speak, unsure of how the old priest would react. He hoped he wouldn’t care overly much for their names or past details. Things would only become complicated if he did.

Obasi smiled a toothless grin. “I wondered how true you would be, Berras of Folkund. Your ward has already told as much and to many, but I wondered how freely you would speak.” The old man suckled on his cup of milk. “So you are here to make a man of Secundus. I daresay you succeeded. In his short time here he has become well liked and viewed as a fellow Norse. Some scarcely believe he is a Southron. Why here, of all places? I’d hardly call you pilgrims.” The old man laughed again, milk dribbling down his beard.

Sighing to himself, Berras relaxed into his chair. “The boy isn’t, but I must admit I am. I wanted to show him the importance of showing respect to those cultures other than his own. His father may not approve, but his father isn’t here…” He smiled happily at the man’s mention of Secundus. “Though I am glad to hear he has come into his own here. I never thought of all places he’d fit in, it would be in the heart of Norseland. Shows how much I know.” He laughed before coughing violently, the icy cold stabbing at his heart and lungs. Gaining his breath back Berras wheezed weakly before clearing his throat and continuing. “I had thought to take the boy out hunting in the mountains after we had paid our respects here, but the wight stopped my plans.”

“As a wight so often will. So then…” Obasi leaned forward. “Do you wish to see Asger’s Crown?”

Berras sat up in surprise, his one eye widening at the offer. “You’d allow that? Well… Yes, I would.”

The old man clasped his hands together. “Good, come then! I shall lead you to Asger’s Sanctum.” Obasi eased himself up from the table, slowly making his way to the door. “It’s not far, I promise you.”

After some time, and long winded tales of old sagas sketched in the walls they passed, his acolyte following close behind. The two finally came to a large iron wrought door. A great battle was carved upon its surface. Obasi brought a bony hand upon the door, his fingertips lightly running over the carvings.

“The Darkness swallowed him whole, you know.” Obasi said, lost in some distant memory. “Where once stood my king, the shadow passed, and there was nothing.”

The carvings seemed to jump out at Berras. They seemed so familiar, thanks to the tales he had been told as a child. “He died as a warrior.” He said, echoing the words of his mother from all those years ago. “He died as a King should.”

“Did he?” Asked Obasi, the light of the braziers casting a strange glow on the priest. “The shadow is ravenous fog, devouring all flesh it touches. Even after his body was gone he still screamed.” Obasi’s jaw quivered as he spoke, his hand trembling upon the door. “It didn’t take his crown though, oh no. The Dwarf magic was far too strong then. So I took it before Eccleser’s lackies could get their hands on it. I brought it here.”

Berras frowned at the priest’s words. The old King of the great sagas had not perished as they sung. His eye widened in surprise as he whipped his around to look directly at Obasi. The old man was ancient, that much was obvious, but surely he couldn’t be that old… “Goði… How old are you? You speak as if you were there, but that was… centuries ago. No man lives that long.”

“Your empire has kept you ignorant, Berras of Folkund. “Open it.” He snapped suddenly to the acolyte, who heaved the great doors open. “Do you know of the Maegi Order?” The old man asked as the darkness of the room beyond seemed to swallow them.

Swallowing nervously, Berras looked around, unable to penetrate the darkness with sight alone. “Yes…” He said slowly as he stared into the shadows. “They are the religious leaders of the Empire. They show the faithful how to properly worship the Creator, or so they say.”

“They were,” Obasi replied. “In the days before there was an empire to speak of. Now the Order of Light assumes that sacred responsibility. Pah! A hall of decadence, toadying to that accursed bloodline’s blasphemy. The braziers!” He snapped at his acolyte once again. Obediently his servant lit the braziers, causing the darkness beyond to retreat, revealing a long hall lined with stone carvings, leading to where shadow held still.

“You have no love for Eccleser and his heirs then?” Berras guessed as he looked over the looming carvings, battles from a time long before the Empire immortalized in stone.

Obasi slowly led the way down the hall, the acolyte with a hand on Berras’ shoulder, urged him along. “Those who hunt my people down, claiming it is our tongues that have fallen. Pah! Ours?! Despite all their best efforts, their secret war is for naught, and some of us Maegi live still. Now the son of their chief general has come into my arms, and his ward as weak as a babe.” Obasi looked over his shoulder darkly at Berras.

Berras gritted his teeth, snarling at the priest. “What do you want from us old man? I thought you were looking after us when we needed help.” The words of Obasi rang in his head, filling his mind. Berras was no longer able to protect the boy. Secundus would have to fight on his own. The thought scared Berras more than the wight had. “We have no quarrel with you.”

The old man chortled. “Old man? Now, now, is that anyway for a thrall to speak to his master? I owe you my life, is what to said me. I am not a man who overlooks a debt.” He turned and snatched the torch from his acolyte’s hand, his gnarled tattooed face grim as he ignited the final brazier.

Bowing his head Berras’ mind raced. He was Obasi’s now. He had no strength left to fight. His only goal was to get Secundus out of here, to get him to safety. He didn’t know how he would do it, just that he needed to.

The flames of the brazier licked up brightly into the air, illuminating the altar before them. Resting upon the stone was a crown wrought of white gold and marked with runes along it’s shining crest. An energy seemed to permeate from it, like all around was charged like air in a thunderstorm. “Look upon Asger’s Crown, thrall.” Obasi said in a voice of venom. “Look upon the crown that shall, and forever be, free from your empire.”

Berras stared at the crown, the defeat in his heart lifting slightly. The crown was as truly as majestic as he had been told it would be. The very air felt electrifying, and he could almost hear the crackle of energy. Tearing his gaze from the crown he looked at Obasi with contempt, finding it in himself to fight back against his new master. “The Empire will take this, one way or another, disciple of Loki. The All-Father will not tolerate your kind, maegi.” He spat the last word, wincing as the ever-present cold once again bit deep into him.

The firm grip of the acolyte seized Berras as Obasi looked on, a face of stone. “A traitor to Norseland I name you. Take him to the lower sanctum, there he will atone.” The old priest pressed against a carved figure upon the wall. With a shudder, it gave way to reveal a darkened stairway. “Give him to the old crone.”

As the acolyte pulled Berras away, the old warrior despaired, not over his fate, but over that of his ward. ‘All-Father watch over him’ he prayed silently as he was led into the depths.

The Funeral

The day had come. At long last, a short illness had claimed the life of the Dwarven King. No one knew how it came, but it came nonetheless. He was laid to rest with all his forefathers in the tombs of Kistair, one of the most ancient areas of Mount Kistair. The procession, led by his son carrying the helm and hammer of Kistair, the procession slowly made its way through the ancient halls to his resting place, Eleventh of the Orfalin line, thirty-third direct descendant of the Great Father Kistair. His son, Kistair Orfalin XII, sealed the tomb door shut with his own hands. He would grieve later, but now he had a coronation to attend to. He quickly turned and lead the procession to the throne room.

The Coronation
There, Master Glin took the Helm and Hammer from him and walked behind his nephew as they entered the throne room. The great Throne Room was massive, the largest hall in Mount Kistair, and very ancient. The procession walked down the great aisle, where all the residents and guards of Kistair were waiting, watching the procession walk slowly up the main aisle. Soon they had reached the great platform on which the great Gold Throne was sitting. Once there, Prince Kistair knelt. Master Glin placed the Helm of Kistair on his head, and the Hammer of Kistair in his hand. Everyone clapped as the newly crowned King stood up. He stood up, looking at his new people, the people he had to protect. When the applause died down, he spoke slowly in a clear voice:

"My father, as you know, was a great Dwarf. He lived through tough times, and made a few mistakes and enemies. His legacy might be tarnished by some of his last deeds, but that is not why were are here. We are here to make sure the future is bright. I take the throne in a dark time, but not too dark. For the House of Kistair will never fall, as the song says."

Then he started to sing in Dwarvish. Here is the translation in the speech of men((I made this up myself)):

Long, long ago, when the earth was young,
Elves roamed free, and Dwarves first sprung.
Our father Kistair, woke from the ground,
And to the North, his fortune found.

And Kistair's line will never cease,
For we shall endure, in war or peace.

He found this land, and made it his own,
And from then on, it has grown and grown.
Rivers and plains, and field and tree,
Rock and stone, our home shall be.

For we have faced, toil and flame,
Blade and axe, arrow and shame.
Through this and more, we have endured,
And ever will, for this is sure.

And our skills, our might craft,
Have won renown, and our hearty drafts,
Our bells they ring, our hammers swing,
To make gifts, fit for a King.

Though in times, of noble peace,
Where hostilities have ceased.
But even in war and death,
We have not drawn final breath.

So shall this song be sung,
Ever since we first begun,
For we will grow, and we shall reign o'er,
Forevermore, forevermore.

He ended and just stood there, and the crowd melted away, back to their normal lives.

A series of letters issues out from Mount Kistair

Letter to Governor Gaius Maximus of Three Rivers

I have heard much about the glory and splendor of the great Empire. My Kingdom is also in Dark Times. I therefore ask you to beseech the Emperor to make me a humble vassal of his great and glorious Empire. My father was unwise in several choices, I wish to join the empire. I am already writing to Ambassador Krestarii to come to Stonefall to set up an embassy. For my Dwarven kin of are already vassals of the great empire, as well as the Elves of Galadriel. It would be wise to join; to not join would be folly.

I look forward to many years of prosperity and cooperation,
King Kistair Orfalin XII of Stonefall

Letter to Ambassador Krestarii

I deeply apologize for the behavior of my lords and vassals. Had they let me speak to you, I would have let you set up an embassy. but those were in the days of my father, and I was only a prince. But fear not! From now on, as compensation, you will be a guest of honor in my halls. Come back, and we will welcome you with open arms.

You will always be welcome in my halls from now on,
King Kistair Orfalin XI of Stonefall

SPQR%20Eagle_zpsrcykwxuy.jpg

Message from Governor Gaius Maximus

Addressed to:
King Kistair Orfalin of Stonefall
Your Grace,

I will forward your offer of vassalge to the Empire. To ensure the integrity of your lands, I would reccommened that you withdraw your armies from any campaigns you may be conducting and instead look to defending what you already own. The Emperor will likely be much more willing to accomodate your request if you are not engaged in any aggressive activities.

May your rule and beard both be long and glorious.

SPQR%20Eagle_zpsrcykwxuy.jpg

Message from Governor Gaius Maximus

Addressed to:
Emperor Alexander Ecclesson of the Golden Empire
My Dread Soverign,

I write to you about news of great importance. The Dwarven King of Stonefall, Kistair Ofalin, wishes to become a vassal of hte Empire. His current situation is tenuous as he has failed in his attempts to invade Northshield. Other forces have displayed an interest in those lands, and the Jarl of Stronghelm has begun to heavily raid Stonefall proper. I have suggested that the Dwarf remove his armies so as to ease the situation he finds himself in.

I await your instructions, my Lord.

Glory to you, Scion of Ecclesor!

A message is sent to Three Rivers
My friend Governor Gaius Maximus,

Thank you for sending forth your offer. I would remove my armies from North Shield, however there is one minor problem. They are my new vassals. I do not feel right in just abandoning them. However I will follow the Emperor's decision on this.

King Kistair Orfalin XII

High_Elf_Icon.png

House Eccleson
Lords of Light, Ecclestius and the Golden Empire

King Kistair Orfalin XII of Stonefall,

The following are the tenants of vassalage first laid out by the heroic Eccleser at the dawn of the age. Should you agree to the terms herein, you shall fall under My protection, and fiercely defended against any enemy within and without. The price is absolute loyalty, falter in this, and lose my favour, the grace of Light, and My protection. Upon acceptance, I command you to withdraw your forces from Northshield, and sue for peace any hostilities you wage at present. Your oaths of fealty give you rebirth into the glorious Empire, and the wars of the past are to be ceased and your banners struck. Should your enemies dare to continue any aggression, then they quarrel with all the Empire.

~ Alexander Eccleson I.
Emperor of the Golden Empire, King of Ecclestius, Lord of Light.

Kistair Orfalin XII will make a public declaration, pledging an oath of fealty to the Emperor, Alexander Ecclseson I, Emperor of the Golden Empire, King of Ecclestius, Lord of Light, Defender of Agorath, Bane of Darkness, and Keeper of the Ward. The sacred oath shall be dictated as such; "I promise on my faith that I will in the future be faithful to the Emperor, never cause him harm and will observe my homage to him completely against all persons in good faith and without deceit."

Upon public declaration, Lord Kistair shall travel to the Golden City, kneel before the Emperor where the Assembly of Lords shall bear witness and repeat within hearing and sight of all the Lords and Ladies of the Golden Empire, his solemn vow.

Kistair Orfalin will then rise Duke Kistaire Orfalin of Stonefall, his land under the jurisdiction of Ecclestius and bound by it's laws. Henceforth Duke Kistaire will be a direct vassal of the Emperor and under His holy protection, his seat to be defended by all that is His arsenal.

Should Duke Kistair be found in contradiction of his oath, he will be cast from the Emperor's protection, stripped of his lands and titles and subject to the Emperor's justice.

The Light One guides us so our sins may be forgiven, and in loyalty to the sacred blood of House Eccleson, the Creator may return to us once again.

It was the day for him to leave. He was going to the Golden City to pledge alliegence to the Emperor. King Kistair Orfalin XII was going off, as perhaps the last time a free King could sit on the throne. Of course he would be a Duke- but on he and his sons graves would be written King, as the custom- but only then. But he knew it must be done, or perish. He was leaving Master Glin as regent, to withdraw the armies of day. He stood in the throne room, dressed for travelling, and taking his fifty best troops with him, his elite gaurd, as well as an imperial escort, bearing the Stonefall and Imperial flags. He spoke to the people who were gathered to watch him leave. He had tears in his eyes.

"While I am sad there will be no King for a while, better days are coming! For we are under protection of the Empire now. For while I may come back a Duke, our lands will be here."

His tears faded, and he stood up tall and straight.
"But now to the Emperor we have allegiance. That is why here, publically, I would like to proclaim, that to the Emperor, Alexander Ecclseson I, Emperor of the Golden Empire, King of Ecclestius, Lord of Light, Defender of Agorath, Bane of Darkness, and Keeper of the Ward, I promise on my faith that I will in the future be faithful to the Emperor, never cause him harm and will observe my homage to him completely against all persons in good faith and without deceit."

Then he said, "Be glad, for better times are ahead," before turning his horse and riding off with his guard to the Golden City.

~***~

When he arrived in the Golden City, tired and weary, he came at last to the Golden Palace. There, he rested, than changed into his finest clothes and his Helm and Hammer of Kistair. He said, oh ancient and magical objects, made when the Dwarves were still young! Alas, that such evil times as these!"

After he had rested and changed went to the throne room and he knelt before the Emperor and said, "to the Emperor, Alexander Ecclseson I, Emperor of the Golden Empire, King of Ecclestius, Lord of Light, Defender of Agorath, Bane of Darkness, and Keeper of the Ward, I promise on my faith that I will in the future be faithful to the Emperor, never cause him harm and will observe my homage to him completely against all persons in good faith and without deceit."

~***~

Once the ceremony was over, he was surprised to find that he had received a letter from Master Glin.

Dear brother,

All armies have been removed from North Shield, and are now garrisoned in cities across our realm. I hope all is going well, and that after you are done you will come home as fast as you are able. We have written letters to our neighbors, so hopefully we will not be attacked.

Master Glin of Stonefall

King Kistair Orfalin XII(Now called Duke Kistaire I) stood up, thought, "Things seem to be going well so far. Might as well have a trade deal with the Golden City while I am at it." Then he turned and walked out of his room, ready for the future.

~***~

Letters Sent by Master Glin

To the Chiefs of North Shield

I am sorry to say we must leave you. For it is not our wish but the Emperor himself, which we are now vassal of. It troubles us greatly, for we must do it. But we regret doing it. But may you hold out long, and should things turn against you, come to our territory.

Master Glin of Stonefall

To Queen Nehary

We rescind all our claims in North Shield. From here on out, we are Imperial Vassals, so attacking us would bring the full force of the empire against you. We will not attack you again. But do not attack us, or you will face repercussion. You have been warned.

Master Glin of Stonefall

Letter to Jarl Azmodan the Unflinching

We rescind all claims on North Shield. For we are now part of the great Empire, and any attacks on us will result in the full force of the Empire to be brought on you. You have been warned.

Master Glin of Stonefall

Letter to the King of Stronghelm

We rescind all claims on North Shield. For we are now part of the great Empire, and any attacks on us will result in the full force of the Empire to be brought on you. You have been warned.

Master Glin of Stonefall

To: Coal city
Uncle, may the light bless you and those of our houses. It has been several months since the last time we saw each other.

In that occasion war, death and destruction was happening but even in such condition something else can occur. I write you to talk about the natural progression for all living things upon this light filled land, marriage and procreation.

I believe its finally the correct time for me to enter such arrangements, since the time you came for the great heathen war i have developed the belief that we must re-connect our families. My sisters continue writing me from coal about the place and my cousins, especially your elder, yet still unmarried son. I will be frank, i need a heir so does you son need someone to continue the line and as such to keep the family close, the coal line more pure and the elven people united maybe one day as one i propose i marry him.

Awaiting for your answer

Queen Nehary Lyasiaria, rhuler of Rhulerya, the southern forests, the lands of Tolis and the bay of northshield.

A Thrall Once Again

The lower sanctum of Obasi's Temple was a dark and cold place where the light of the sun could not breach. Built beneath the main temple, the winding tunnels and chambers serve as the temple's dungeon and is known only to Obasi and his acolytes. Finding solace within the shadow of an alcove, Elias watched as an Acolyte brought a sickly Norsemen to a cell, locking the iron door with a resonate clang before continuing down the dim corridor.

Elias wondered what the Norseman's crime was, to be cast in such a forlorn place. Elias, a drow whom once served Chief Hagen knew his crime was loyalty. Was the it the same for the sick Norseman? The drow had once enjoyed the benefit of being huscarl to the Chief, now, for his crime, he has been made a thrall once again and given over to Obasi. The early days of his servitude were not so bad. He had been a thrall before and knew how to serve. He fetched food and books for the old priest and participated in hunts. That was before the old crone came.

Brought before Obasi by Chief Hagen, snatched up on a failed raid, it became apparent that the two knew each other, and were peers of sorts. Called simply the Priestess by the Acolytes, Obasi gave her full use of the lower sanctum, and after she showed interest in Elias, he was given over to be her thrall. Elias was soon made to endure torture for her sadistic whims. Every question she asked accompanied by insurmountable pain, so much so that he cannot recall the answers given, much less the questions asked. All that he can remember is the pain.

"The Priestess summons you," said a voice that snapped Elias from his thoughts. An acolyte had crept unheard up the corridor, his face hidden under a cowl.

"Yes, whatever she wishes," returned Elias, bowing low. He hurriedly stepped from the comforting darkness of the alcove and made his way to her chamber. He stepped inside, a sinking feeling in his heart as the witch within fixed him with a familiar gaze. Once more she sought answers from him, once more she would inflict pain. What was it that she sought, he wondered. The question mattered little.

He would tell her all she wished to know.

To: Coal city
Uncle, may the light bless you and those of our houses. It has been several months since the last time we saw each other.

In that occasion war, death and destruction was happening but even in such condition something else can occur. I write you to talk about the natural progression for all living things upon this light filled land, marriage and procreation.

I believe its finally the correct time for me to enter such arrangements, since the time you came for the great heathen war i have developed the belief that we must re-connect our families. My sisters continue writing me from coal about the place and my cousins, especially your elder, yet still unmarried son. I will be frank, i need a heir so does you son need someone to continue the line and as such to keep the family close, the coal line more pure and the elven people united maybe one day as one i propose i marry him.

Awaiting for your answer

Queen Nehary Lyasiaria, rhuler of Rhulerya, the southern forests, the lands of Tolis and the bay of northshield.

PTJLsO1.jpg

A message arrives to Queen Nehary of Rhulerya
Queen Nehary,

I must confess, it had been my hope that Armas would wed you or one of your sisters, to further cement our families bond. His passing in the war with the norse has shaken the people of Coamenel to their cores. And to speak truthfully it has been even more difficult for me. But as it seems your sisters have told you, on the very day we learned of Armas's passing Myrin returned to Coal from his exile, almost as if he had known. Forgive the ramblings of an old man.

I simply mean to say that with Myrin's return perhaps, as you say, it is not to late for our families to come together once more. My duties to Coal and the King unfortunately keep me here, but as of the writing of this letter I am sending Myrin and my daughters, as well as your sisters, to Rhulerya, to accept your offer of marriage.

On another note it has been some time since I've heard word from Syndra, I trust that she is well in your care, so I only ask that you let her know she is in my thoughts.

May the Light be with you,
Master Onas of Coal