• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The next installment won't be today, sorry guys. I had more on my plate this weekend than I thought...er, the next comic will explain. :wub: Tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest, it will be posted.

don't worry, we'll wait as long as necessary

Subbed. Can't stop laughing at the germans choosing between Austria or Prussia.

EDIT: AND I can watch it for HOURS.

Last edited:
Holy. Crap. Awesome AAR! I seriously cannot wait for the next updates! :D I agree with my Slavic brother, Orlov Kruskayev, the Germans choosing between the Austrians and Prussians is hilarious! :D

Update time! But before that, I'd like to apologize for the (very) late publishing of this chapter. Over the weekend my life got very hectic (yet fun!). I fell behind all my serious work, this AAR included. So my sincere apologies. This is also a bit short, but I promise you the next one will be longer and action packed!

EAQAMi9.png

RoTndrC.png

r5bZbQ2.png

hnyaigE.png

5hWvGqB.png

• 1Love
Reactions:
I love this AAR.

But you've got the Czech flag wrong :p

I thought the definition of Czechia's flag was the Polish one with a black eye. As we all know Polandball is red up and white down so it of correct for professor Böhmen.

Anyway good job Nick! I wouldn't get dragged into that Columbia war..

That's a very nice AAR! Subbed.

Excellent new update! :D Turks can into space.

Oh boy. Hopefully the Turks made sure to cover their exhaust vent.

Anyways, this is already a very promising AAR. Let's hope Austria can find its way in a world of cutthroat Europeans (and delicious minor countries).

Status
Not open for further replies.