• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is a re-do, since it's not in the completed AAR's section:

Kerne
Brittany
[thread=326458]Kerne Theory [/thread]
IamWhoa
1066-1354 (Completed 17 July 2008)

and two new entries:

Bigod
Norfolk
[thread=326458]Roger and the Seven Year Revolt [/thread]
Iamwhoa
1187-ongoing

Rubenid
Armenia
[thread=326458]Levon the Magnificent [/thread]
IamWhoa
1187-ongoing

Completed:

Staden
Brandenburg
The Eagle In Winter
coz1
1103-1104 (Completed 25 January 2009)

Scotland: a beginners story. King of Scotland and his dynasty, starting in 1066. IT is a gameplay AAR using CK 1.05 vanilla (no DV) and I am using it as a test-bed to learn the game.

The LibrAARy has now been caught up. This morning I edited or added 10AARs to the LibrAARy, including 2 to the Complete AAR List, so go check them out! Also: Full Chalice results for all contests to date has been added!

Remember to log completed AARs here if you want to be included on that list and also to make your AAR eligable for the CrusadAAR's Chalice!

(Special note: I missed Kerne Theory from IamWhoa for the '08 Chalice - this was in no way the author's fault...rather the fault lies with me. I am marking Kerne Theory as '09 Chalice eligable in an attempt to correct this error. My apologies to IamWhoa).

-------------

Please make sure to log your new AAR here using the following format:
(I am also making a fresh thread on this, since no one is expecting rules at this late stage in the thread!)

Please replace the "}" with "]" to make to code correct.

[B}Crovan[/B}
Norway
[thread=326458}The Adventures of the Crovan Clan [/thread}
Alfred Packer
1066-1452 [COLOR=Lime}(Completed 19 May 2008)[/COLOR}
[/quote]

Of course, you won't have an end date for an ongoing AAR, but this is the way you will appear in the LibrAARy.

IMPORTANT: UNLESS YOUR POST CONTAINS A FUNCTIONAL LINK TO YOUR AAR, IT WILL NOT BE INCLUDED IN THE LIBRAARY - "Link in sig" does not count!
(PM me if you need help with that)

Once you have completed, abandoned, or otherwise stopped updating your AAR, please post again in the update thread. Completed AARs are then added to the "Complete AAR List" and made eligable for the CrusadAAR's Chalice! YOu can use the above code if you'd like or just link and name your AAR and note the year, date and reason for ending.

The LibrAARy is Current through 10 March 2009!

Last edited:
Completed and unclassifiable I guess :eek:o :cool: :

Various (mainly Normandie and Provence)
Various
900 yeAARs of AAR
Various (mainly Kuipy and Blackmist)
1066-1399 (Completed 5 June 2009)

de Haro
León
[thread=402900]de Haro-ing Adventures[/thread]
IamWhoa
1187-1350 (Completed 24 June 2009)

I gave you the wrong thread id for all my other AARs. I noticed they all linked to Crovan Clan. If I was your enemy that would have been ingenious. I just incompetently overlooked the id's when I copy/pasted the format.

And don't worry about the chalice thing, or I hope you didn't way back then.

Kerne
Brittany
[thread=357774]Kerne Theory[/thread]
IamWhoa
1066-1354 (Completed 17 July 2008)

de Bigod
Norfolk
[thread=384082]Roger and the Seven Year Revolt[/thread]
IamWhoa
1187-1199 (Abandoned)

Rubenid
Armenia