• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wait, didn't madchemist tell jonti to cover Cymsdale today? And I told you guys like 2 or 3 days ago that arkasas was a baddie.

Gen. Skobelev said:
Allrighty so I'm replacing alxeu. Do you have anything planned or shall I just go my own way here? Also, what's the hunt idea? Arkasas might be the most guaranteed goodie but if/when there's GA (I really dislike these non-standard setups) he's also prime target for GA.

Heheheh. We'd have had parity before the hunt anyway.

Wait, didn't madchemist tell jonti to cover Cymsdale today? And I told you guys like 2 or 3 days ago that arkasas was a baddie.

Tell me your secrets, aedan. How do you always know when I'm a baddie?

Sorry. Taking a break now, especially from playing in two games at once.
It's just frustrating to get nowhere and then being lynched out of the blue (even more so than being hunted).
It did not feel right to take someone with me after that idiocy before.
Did you really manage to scan around the wolves, so there was no outing? [I did believe that it was one of the other cases, with less baddies]

Me, for the fourth time in sixteen Lites.
It might be you and not me who end up with a reputation for often being seer then; not that I complain, since whoever gets that reputation will be hunted early. Though I cannot remember how many times I have been seer or how many games I have played.

Sorry. Taking a break now, especially from playing in two games at once.
It's just frustrating to get nowhere and then being lynched out of the blue (even more so than being hunted).
It did not feel right to take someone with me after that idiocy before.
Did you really manage to scan around the wolves, so there was no outing? [I did believe that it was one of the other cases, with less baddies]

Scan 1: jonti the priest
Scan 2: Cymsdale
Scan 3: Aedan
Scan 4: Randakar the eaten

Tell me your secrets, aedan. How do you always know when I'm a baddie?

You just do things I consider suspicious. Like this game throwing down a completely random vote with no explanation.

In general this game could've gone better, but we had almost won. There was 1 villager not in the Jl. Shame he went and committed suicide. And jonti didn't put priest protection on the person madchemist asked him to. Change those 2 things and the villager would've won.

It might be you and not me who end up with a reputation for often being seer then; not that I complain, since whoever gets that reputation will be hunted early. Though I cannot remember how many times I have been seer or how many games I have played.

I don't know that I have that reputation, but I do get hunted a ton. This is the first Lite game in which I've survived until the end and lost.

So, who has the next Lite?

GG guys, wolfs4lyfe, and thanks to Panzer for hosting. :) I'll be taking a WW break for a few months, for I am just to busy during this time to be very active. Apologies to my packmates for lynching Rovsea on Day One; I didn't realize until it was too late that deadline had passed. No offense village, but you guys basically shot yourselves in the foot. Oh well, vae victis!

By the way, the hunt on marty was completely unintended. Our standing orders were on Comm Cody, and no new orders ever got sent in. One of the wolves actually sent a PM asking who changed the hunt order to marty not realising he'd subbed in for Comm Cody.

By the way, the hunt on marty was completely unintended. Our standing orders were on Comm Cody, and no new orders ever got sent in. One of the wolves actually sent a PM asking who changed the hunt order to marty not realising he'd subbed in for Comm Cody.

I'd say it was rather serendipitous though, seeing as the village was out to get the "idiot wolfs."

I'd say it was rather serendipitous though, seeing as the village was out to get the "idiot wolfs."

Completely irrelevant, as far as my votes were concerned. I was mostly trying to deflect votes away from JL members, and did a pretty good job of that. Well, that and kill you, since you did trip my radar pretty early.

Completely irrelevant, as far as my votes were concerned. I was mostly trying to deflect votes away from JL members, and did a pretty good job of that. Well, that and kill you, since you did trip my radar pretty early.

Yep, I need to work on my wolf play. Oh well, I'll be back eventually! Perhaps I'll spectate a Lite or two.