• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I went with the French Revolution. It seemed to have enough room for intrigue and well known enough that anyone can follow it and enjoy. I seriously considered Cliges' suggestion of Shakespeare but I don't think I could do it justice.

Plus if we're doing iambic pentameter again, I want to be in on it. Despite my total inability to count feet :laugh:

Being GM didn't stop Bagricula joining in the fun :p

A twittering geisha back at the camp, tweets musically:

"Perhaps you ought inspect Prince Hamlet, Stones-in-Hand? Might lay a play to trap the man who'd kill a King..."

Another grins before covering her smile with a painted fan:

"Or maybe the short general from Corsica. What is he fondling in his jacket all the time..."

Resplendent in patterned silk, tinkling in carved jade, and smiling in the spring sun, the pleasure-women of the court make their way to the tea-house tent to relieve themselves of this great boar.

Then I'm out of ideas.

I'd step up if I must; I've won the last two big games, which I guess is sort of a qualification. And I usually manage to stick around for a long time, even if I don't win. That's semi-notable.

I just hate the idea that we would be less represented.

I would not mind sending Cliges to represent our interests.

I too think we should send Cliges.

Okay, then all we need is a biography. Shall we have Citizen1oo1 do it, or is there another hagiographer around?

What's wrong with Notorious Condom Connoisseur?

I'm not sure that condoms really capture my essence.

At least not in its full complexity.

Last edited:
I'm not saying that one couldn't make a case that they're a seminal part of who I am. It's just that I'd like to think that there's more to me than that. Ego, you know.

I'm not saying that one couldn't make a case that they're a seminal part of who I am. It's just that I'd like to think that there's more to me than that. Ego, you know.

My ego doesn't fit in a condom either, IYKWIM.

I would like to reserve the right to host the next lite.

I don't have as much time on my hands as I'd have liked but I want to introduce someone to Werewolf and think they'd be more comfrtable if they knew the GM...

Only if you do a traditional setup.

I don't have as much time on my hands as I'd have liked but I want to introduce someone to Werewolf and think they'd be more comfrtable if they knew the GM...

Is it the girl you've been rambling about?

Last lite ended so I take it you will be the next GM, then?

Yeah it's over. You might have to plead with them a little to get them to vote sometimes. Voting has gone out of style in lite, it seems.