• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is what happens when I mess with the crown in the gutter event

FF011D1577C73A0DDC1A2DDD6A9B302D41F1E648

F6F33DEB8B2717B6CA09D958AD10C651A7FFA4C8

9237E89D3279DFF68D729B3E23829BA7B6C24189

"Uruguayan North America" oh dear im going to laugh too much

EUIII to VicII converter, the borders are usually so bad that they shouldn´t be shown to little children, they could be traumatized for the rest of their life.
I was thinking France reinstalled Napoleon but a converter works too I guess

1364 IND in 1843?

EUIII to VicII converter, the borders are usually so bad that they shouldn´t be shown to little children, they could be traumatized for the rest of their life.

Not just EU3 but also CKII. You can't really see it in any of the screenshots but there is a OPM Hungary in the Orkney islands. Speaking of which I really need to warn that guy doing the handsoff AAR.

Germany's going to be turning into a real mess of influence shortly. Four German GPs! Also, Russia's been kicked out of the club for the past twenty years or so. This is with A Pop Divided.

yfro4oH.jpg

Germany's going to be turning into a real mess of influence shortly. Four German GPs! Also, Russia's been kicked out of the club for the past twenty years or so. This is with A Pop Divided.

yfro4oH.jpg

I'm pretty confident in saying that Germany wont form for a very long time.

yfro4oH.jpg

Is that Savoy at the bottom?!