• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks Whatguts! As for Code Geass, I can't find a link for download anywhere on the forum thread. Same with GIP. And Great War American Front is unplayable because its not been updated to version 1.02 as far as I know, and crashes on start. The other two have been added though and I will add GIP and Code Geass in as planned once I get around to adding planned mods :p

It would be great if in first post will be information about last update (for each mod) dates too.
Explain? Do you mean that I post what the latest update is? I think that might be too much work, because then I'd have to check every one of those threads every day for a new update...
GIP download link is on the 3rd page titled March Update and Release
i posted on that thread asking Horton to put it up on the first page, but no response yet
Oh ok I'll go check it out again. Thank you!

thanks for adding my mods! im still working on those mods and creating new ones, but i will update them when 1.03 patch comes out! and for now im pretty busy in irl too!