We from the Mod1914-Team are announcing Mod1914 for Darkest Hour. Since 0.51 we were able to make some good improvements:
- balancing of research and combat improved
- Italy, Morocco and Austria-Hungary reworked
- WW1-Sprites are working now again
- exchanged music-files with better ones
- new soundeffects added
- fixed hundreds of bugs in database, events and ai-files etc.
Be aware: this mod uses Map of HoI2 and has still a sort of incompleteness. We are only a little and lose team of four members and so we are looking for help. With this release we hope to get this mod alive. Every help, every contribution, every report is welcome.
Download 0.62 (filesize: 362 MB, format: 7z)
via Gamefront (music files included): LINK
via Mediafire: Main + Music
This Mod works with DH version 1.0.2 only.
Features:1914 is [was originally] a modification for Paradox Interactives award-winning grand-strategy-game "Hearts of Iron 2". It was made by a couple of fans, which ported the original game into the scenary of the Great War. Starting at different dates, it is possible to play each nation in a timespan between 1897 and 1924. Thousands of new events simulate all important incidents and force the player to react on world affairs.
- Up to 180 playable nations (even if some of them still lack ministers, leaders and techteams)
- Four scenarios (1897, 1911, 1914, 1917) to start with, as well as several battle scenarios, which let you lead a nation in a regional conflict
- Thousands of new events creating an lively historical atmosphere
- Completely new units and techs to discover
- WW1-related music for contamporary flair
Unpack file and copy folder into mod folder of DH. Start DH Launcher and select Mod1914.So i downloaded it, now how do i install?
Of course it is possible to convert mod to DH map. But only if some guys volunteer to help.Is it possible to adopt mod to DH map?