• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Blaming us, huh?

Well, you could went for Spain and Portugal while defending Brest. But your action shows otherwise. France goes for Bel and it wants 6 SC! 6 SC France is dangerous for their neighbors.

May be you were planning to take Lon and Bel or Mun while leaving Portugal as potential 7th SC. But you failed Eng, that's why you're playing victim, aren't you?

Look you idiot let me explain this to you in simple English. I did nothing wrong in moving to Eng. You had failed to respond to my proposals TWICE. What was I supposed to do? Hope for the best and leave the channel open for you take and threaten Brest? I never broke any agreements. I NEVER stabbed anyone.

EDIT: So please stop accusing me of something I never did.

L'Empereur

What is this? Turco-French communication?

Anyway, I'm going to play some Cities in Motion, don't expect fast replies from me even if my light is on.

All right if it was a mistake, it was a mistake these things happen. But why accuse me of a stab from the get go? Thats just not on.

Also how come when Enkhuush responded for the first time he didnt explicitly agree/disagree to my proposal? Mystifying stuff.

And you cant blame me for suspecting you of shenanigans when your great plan in the last game was to start with an Alpine Chicken, stab either France or Austria and then use my noobishness as an excuse while you were 'away'.:laugh:

Whatever the case I am nothing if not magnanimous. I am willing to put this issue behind us if Britain will apologise for accusing me of a stab.

L'Empereur

I'm sorry I accused you of stabbing me. You really were clearly acting in the most responsible way considering you had received no communication from Britain. It turned out to be the best decision either of us could have made given the circumstances. I simply enjoy the opportunity to kick scream and yell, but in this case you had done nothing to warrant it.

You have to admit though, all that screaming was fun to type.

What is this? Turco-French communication?

Anyway, I'm going to play some Cities in Motion, don't expect fast replies from me even if my light is on.

How about replying to messages already sent?

I'm sorry I accused you of stabbing me. You really were clearly acting in the most responsible way considering you had received no communication from Britain. It turned out to be the best decision either of us could have made given the circumstances. I simply enjoy the opportunity to kick scream and yell, but in this case you had done nothing to warrant it.

You have to admit though, all that screaming was fun to type.

Alright fair enough.

L'Empereur

Out of curiosity what does a friend request do?

Look you idiot let me explain this to you in simple English. I did nothing wrong in moving to Eng. You had failed to respond to my proposals TWICE. What was I supposed to do? Hope for the best and leave the channel open for you take and threaten Brest? I never broke any agreements. I NEVER stabbed anyone.

EDIT: So please stop accusing me of something I never did.

L'Empereur

So high and mighty...

I wonder what our orders were.... I forgot.

Deadline!

Italian Move Orders

A Apu - Tun
A Ven Hold
F Ion C A Apu - Tun

Ottoman Move Orders
A Bulgaria support A Apulia into Greece
F Constantinople move to Aegean Sea
A Smyrna move to Constantinople

German Move Orders
F Den H
A Kie - Hol
A Ruh S A Kie - Hol

Russian Move Orders
F Fin - Swe
A Mos H
A Ukr S F Rum H
F Rum H

Austrian Move Orders
F Alb - Gre
A Ser S F Alb - Gre
A Tri Hold

British Move Orders
F Lon move to Eng.
A Yor hold.
F Nth move to Norway.

French Move Orders
F Bre to MAt
A Gas to Spa
A Bur to Mun

Failed Orders: Due to an embarassing mix-up in Diplomatic correspondence (or was it?), the army in Bulgaria attempting to support the army in Apulia being convoyed to Greece resulted in Army Bulgaria doing absolutely nothing except reveal Turkish-Austrian relations for what they really are; abysmal.

Sovereignty and Supply Centers: France gains sovereignty over Spain and wrests control of Munich from the puny, over-trusting Germans. Italy gains sovereignty over Tunisia. Austria gains sovereignty over Serbia and Greece. The Ottoman Empire gains sovereignty over Bulgaria (as always). Great Britain gains sovereignty over Norway (congratulations). Germany gains sovereignty over Holland and Denmark. Russia gains sovereignty over Sweden and Romania (If this were EU3 I would say they gained sovereignty over 2 piles of useless dirt).

Supply Center Count:
Russia: 6
Austria: 5
France: 5
Germany: 4
Italy: 4
Britain: 4
Ottoman Empire: 4

This leaves Portugal and Belgium unclaimed; go, go, go!

Before

1901springendturn.jpg

After

1901fallendturn.jpg

Thus ends the Movement and Diplomacy Phase, Fall, 1901.

We now begin the Build and Disband Phase, end of year 1901. The Deadline for orders is at 07:00 GMT, 10th of October, 24 hours from now, or whenever I recieve all orders

Russia: 4/6 (May build 2 armies or fleets)
Austria: 3/5 (May build 2 armies or fleets)
France: 3/5 (May build 2 armies or fleets)
Germany: 3/4 (May build 1 army or fleet)
Italy: 3/4 (May build 1 army or fleet)
Britain: 3/4 (May build 1 army or fleet)
Ottoman Empire: 3/4 (May build 1 army or fleet)

Remember that you can only build on your Home (starting) Supply Centers.

Last edited:
I am so... very... confused...