• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Its Britain's fault. I offered demilitarising Eng but it seems they werent interested.

Oh really? You could go for Portugal for free SC, instead of going Eng.

Where the hell is enkhuush?

I'm here. Sorry, I was helping my friend in some kind of event.

Edited: Also Joeb good work!

Ninja for hire!. I can make a public announcement or deliver them to another diplomat so your identity remains a secret!

Take advantage of this opportunity now! Most europeans will never have a ninja to work for them!

Ninja for hire!. I can make a public announcement or deliver them to another diplomat so your identity remains a secret!

Take advantage of this opportunity now! Most europeans will never have a ninja to work for them!

How much will it cost to assasinate a world leader?

Oh really? You could go for Portugal for free SC, instead of going Eng.

I'm here. Sorry, I was helping my friend in some kind of event.

Edited: Also Joeb good work!

I had wanted to head for Portugal all along. But once it was clear you werent going to agree to my peaceful suggestion to demilitarise Eng, I had to fear the worst and head you off at the Channel. The silence from 10 Downing street was deafening.

L'Empereur

I had wanted to head for Portugal all along. But once it was clear you werent going to agree to my peaceful suggestion to demilitarise Eng, I had to fear the worst and head you off at the Channel. The silence from 10 Downing street was deafening.

L'Empereur

I continue to insist that my orders as a junior diplomat had been purely preliminary. If you think I'm lying, then how about you read the god damn GM announcement right before the update:

Taiisatai64 said:
This is a bit embarassing but I think I may have deleted Britain's orders without downloading them as .txt... Joeb, did your nation send any orders after your preliminary orders? If so can you please resend them?

Never mind.

---

BUT...

Now my memory is coming back to me...

enkhuush actually DID respond to your first PM. I very clearly remember reading it, considering it was (I think) the first PM he even sent. I believe he told France he was willing to come to a peace agreement and work with France. You can play the victim all you want, but you actively decided to stab for Eng after receiving a PM that suggested Britain would not. You stabbed, and we got lucky.

I continue to insist that my orders as a junior diplomat had been purely preliminary. If you think I'm lying, then how about you read the god damn GM announcement right before the update:

---

BUT...

Now my memory is coming back to me...

enkhuush actually DID respond to your first PM. I very clearly remember reading it, considering it was (I think) the first PM he even sent. I believe he told France he was willing to come to a peace agreement and work with France. You can play the victim all you want, but you actively decided to stab for Eng after receiving a PM that suggested Britain would not. You stabbed, and we got lucky.

You are such a fucking liar its unreal. Enkhuush made some empty words about peace. But he deliberately failed to explicitly agree to my proposal for demilitarising Eng. I responded by asking explicitly if he agreed to it. I got nothing but silence. With an hour left to deadline and no word from Britain I had no choice but to assume the worst.

Frankly you are the junior diplomat. If your senior was missing in action what the hell were you doing? Why didnt you get on top of things by sending me some sort of response? Its all very convenient. Your senior just happens to go missing failing to give orders and responding to me and Im the one to blame for suspecting the worst and reacting to it? If the lack of a response the second time around was because of Enkhuush's sudden disappearance, then why the failure to properly agree or disagree or negotiate my proposals initially?

You fucking cunt you dare accuse me of stabbing you after all your bullshit??? Frankly I think you are just upset I saw through your schoolboy ploy and are now trying some lame attempt at shifting the blame upon me.

Frankly Britain if you made a mistake then just say you made a mistake. It will be difficult for me and the rest of Europe's political elite to believe you, but to somehow spin this as me stabbing you? Thats just pathetic. No one is dumb enough to believe you. If you seek to continue on this course of action then there will be only one result...

[video=youtube;J3DzQ-15c8c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3DzQ-15c8c[/video]

What a shame.

Fools look for deep secrets, while the obvious answer is sitting right in front of them.

Would I really fake the disappearance of my senior diplomat for Eng? And would I really do it in a way that would make France more suspicious of me moving to Eng? Would I do such things as a junior diplomat? Would I do such things at the expense of early game diplomacy?

Cakravarti, you've seen me scheme and you knew how I planned as a senior diplomat in Italy. Do not assume to know how I play as a junior diplomat based on one potential idea I had early in the game that I never ran with. First, I am not going to send replies until I KNOW my senior diplomat is missing in action, because I'm not going to accept things if my senior doesn't want me to. I wasn't online for hours leading up to deadline. I was at school, not focusing on this game. I had purposefully ignored all correspondence from other countries, and only sent preliminary orders and advice to enkhuush. It was up to enkhuush to accept or refuse your request, not me. By the time I realized enkhuush wasn't going to respond, it was way too late.

---

So yes. My senior diplomat "conveniently disappeared" after sending his very basic early PMs. He "conveniently disappeared" and didn't talk with ANYBODY while allowing me to do whatever I wanted. I hatched a plot that assured Britain would miss out on the most crucial early game diplomacy all so I could stab for Eng while also making France suspicious of me.

And you know this Cakravarti, because last game I sent tons of lies instead of trying to tell the truth and have friendly relationships as much as possible.

Blaming us, huh?

Well, you could went for Spain and Portugal while defending Brest. But your action shows otherwise. France goes for Bel and it wants 6 SC! 6 SC France is dangerous for their neighbors.

May be you were planning to take Lon and Bel or Mun while leaving Portugal as potential 7th SC. But you failed Eng, that's why you're playing victim, aren't you?

What a shame.

Fools look for deep secrets, while the obvious answer is sitting right in front of them.

Would I really fake the disappearance of my senior diplomat for Eng? And would I really do it in a way that would make France more suspicious of me moving to Eng? Would I do such things as a junior diplomat? Would I do such things at the expense of early game diplomacy?

Cakravarti, you've seen me scheme and you knew how I planned as a senior diplomat in Italy. Do not assume to know how I play as a junior diplomat based on one potential idea I had early in the game that I never ran with. First, I am not going to send replies until I KNOW my senior diplomat is missing in action, because I'm not going to accept things if my senior doesn't want me to. I wasn't online for hours leading up to deadline. I was at school, not focusing on this game. I had purposefully ignored all correspondence from other countries, and only sent preliminary orders and advice to enkhuush. It was up to enkhuush to accept or refuse your request, not me. By the time I realized enkhuush wasn't going to respond, it was way too late.

---

So yes. My senior diplomat "conveniently disappeared" after sending his very basic early PMs. He "conveniently disappeared" and didn't talk with ANYBODY while allowing me to do whatever I wanted. I hatched a plot that assured Britain would miss out on the most crucial early game diplomacy all so I could stab for Eng while also making France suspicious of me.

And you know this Cakravarti, because last game I sent tons of lies instead of trying to tell the truth and have friendly relationships as much as possible.

All right if it was a mistake, it was a mistake these things happen. But why accuse me of a stab from the get go? Thats just not on.

Also how come when Enkhuush responded for the first time he didnt explicitly agree/disagree to my proposal? Mystifying stuff.

And you cant blame me for suspecting you of shenanigans when your great plan in the last game was to start with an Alpine Chicken, stab either France or Austria and then use my noobishness as an excuse while you were 'away'.:laugh:

Whatever the case I am nothing if not magnanimous. I am willing to put this issue behind us if Britain will apologise for accusing me of a stab.

L'Empereur