• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think britain should take france's attempt at occupying the english channel as an act of war and promptly kill france.

Italy should help.

Its Britain's fault. I offered demilitarising Eng but it seems they werent interested.

So you sent a fleet there as a gesture of good faith?

Obviously britain saw through your devious ways. Europe should unite now and take down the treacherous france!

does GB and Frances Spat seem a bit to open? Obvious bounce is obvious? am i right sister... gimme a hell yeh!

I seek only peace. I am too busy oppressing my own countrymen to bother with the rest of you.

I have nothing to do with GB. I'm just causing problems.

You mean you aren't the foreign secretary??? OOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean you aren't the foreign secretary??? OOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldve laughed really hard if I got italy to attack you thinking I was GB and expected help from me.

That would've been awesome.

On a side note, if anyone wants me to post/make a big deal about PM's either real or forged I can do that. I won't let anyone know who sent them to me and it'll add an additional element to the game. And there's nothing in the rules against it :)

I wouldve laughed really hard if I got italy to attack you thinking I was GB and expected help from me.

On a side note, if anyone wants me to post/make a big deal about PM's either real or forged I can do that. I won't let anyone know who sent them to me and it'll add an additional element to the game. And there's nothing in the rules against it :)

Actually the rules encourage it, however noones taking advantage of it. I sort of did last game by posting a pm accidentally sent to me by Italy thinking I was still Russia, but thats the only case.

this game could get very fun with some third party manipulation!

I apologize for my lack of response. All the clutter has been cleared from my desk.

Inbox clear.

This again? Can we play a game where reis doesn't take over?

Reis isn't taking over. But he is a partner in A-H's business, and I wanted to emphasize this. Also, I'm going to be flying over the Pacific from the 8th to the 9th, so might vitally need his assistance this year.

Reis isn't taking over. But he is a partner in A-H's business, and I wanted to emphasize this. Also, I'm going to be flying over the Pacific from the 8th to the 9th, so might vitally need his assistance this year.

See? This one has a strong will, unlike some weaklings I know... :rolleyes:

Where the hell is enkhuush?

I'm starting to remember why Britain is my least favorite country to play.

Clear out some space in my inbox, and am glad to see the Palatine Count taking initiative.