• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Actually, how specifically does that cabinet shuffling bug work? I can't tell if it's something that ALWAYS happens on a reload, or just occasionally, or what. And did they ever fix that moral-drops-to-zero on reload thing?

Actually, how specifically does that cabinet shuffling bug work? I can't tell if it's something that ALWAYS happens on a reload, or just occasionally, or what. And did they ever fix that moral-drops-to-zero on reload thing?

It's not a bug it's a feature.

Whenever you reload the game puts the people it thinks would be best in your cabinet. The thing is the people the game puts in are not always the people you'd want there. For example it's suicide to have a competent, disloyal spymaster. He will poison you.

Nick

How is this issue best dealt with? I was under the impression you couldn't freely shuffle around your cabinet in DV.

Problem comes when you do not have enough courtiers to re-shuffle the cabinet. Say you have three courtiers and one is disloyal, so you decided it was better to have no Spymaster than the disloyal guy/girl. But on a re-load the game put that person into the position (since it thinks it is better to have the position filled, even with disloyals), and since you have no spare courtiers, you can't remove the person again.

That can lead to all sorts of bad things ... and there isn't really anything you can do about it (except cheat)

Hey, just since I got into CK modding really heavy in the last week, I'm wondering where a lot of those old event addons have gone. richvh's seem to be offline, and I was really curious what LUCK had in it!

Although... I sort of get the impression that a lot of user events were eventually cleaned up and made official..?

What does War Score and Peace Value mean ?

When you are at war with someone you built up a warscore (winning battles, conquering provinces), when you then make peace you can then demand things, the more you demand (taking over provinces, giving up claims, forcevassalizing) the higher your peace value will be.

The difference between your warscore and peace value will be added (or subtracted) to/from your prestige.

If your warscore > peace value your prestige will increase

If your warscore < peace value your prestige will decrease

If your warscore > peace value your prestige will increase

Except if your peace score is negative ... then your prestige will decrease also. If I remember right.

You should be able to see a list of necessary provinces when you go to "Create Title" link in the left-side menu. When you hover over the title you want to create, it will list those provinces associated with the Duchy/Kingdom

This really should be stickied. Or put up in the FAQ section or something. A lot of useful information hidden here.

The fact that this thread can be found in a sticky. proofs the fact that nobody reads stickies.

:D .. Well, it's .. still not in a very prominent position, and thus hard to notice! Okay, okay, I'll shut up now.

(If nothing else, maybe more people will notice it because of the bump)