• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
the mughals?

well , you gain a few cores one move towards centralization , an increase of 1 base tax somewhere , and you are switched to despotic monarchy :D

Just a little more to go! But of course, that little bit will bring plenty of rebels. :D

Only one more step... I really hope your Khan will survive long enough.

Browsing the EU3 wiki I noticed that HTTT added a decision to modernize units. Now, of course you cannot, but would you consider it horderlike or not?

Bah! If he's not going to recruit the troops from captured enemy cores surely he would retain the purity of horde units in HttT :mad:;):p

Bah! If he's not going to recruit the troops from captured enemy cores surely he would retain the purity of horde units in HttT :mad:;):p
Probably. After all, he willingly doesn't change his regime, which means he's stuck with extra RR because he's over-centralized - which would be easily avoided by moving to Empire or some other monarchy.

Prawnstar will probably annex a couple of vassals once he's fully Westernized and has +3 Stab, just to bring down the revolt risk by getting a few decentralization slider moves.

Nice to see you were lucky, for once. This khan showed good timing :)
Now, I hope he lasts long enough for the last move, and a few more years - wouldn't want to have a TSC when at -2 Stab...

I'm curious to see how fast techs came when you poured all your treasury in stab recovery. Of course, the real test will be when you go latin - can you have 90-100 bonus? :D

Judging from the numbers you went to Naval 8 on westernization.
Good enough Khan and you've a BB limit. A second round of claims on your rivals with the prestige boost rom successful completion.

I'm assuming you took the 2* artist and are investing fully in stability. I hope you're checking the adviser pool constantly. You don't really have high enough prestige to attract really top notch advisers Still, you may get lucky.

One consequence of all those rebels should be a boost to land tradition and better generals, assuming you can keep the and those you already have alive. Didn't you say, you thought your rebels were zombies? All they can say is, "Revolt, revolt".

I'm pretty sure taking the capitals of Yemen and Oman would have been enough to secure both as vassals and Haasa would have been sanctuary to recovery losses without facing revolts. You do have enough vassals to diploannex once you've westernized to reduce your centralisation back to your permitted limit and no more +4 RR. They are Kazakh, Irag, Timurids and Haasa. Not sure you can do Novgorod and I wouldn't really want a border with Ming yet, either. Nogai would have been be handy to have.

Three cores on the Ottomans are good to have. I'd like to see more on the mamluks and Lithuania. More on the Ottomans, too ... The ottoman alliance must still include Bosnia and that the way to get at both the Ottomans and Nogai.

In 1580, you ought to be able to complete your westernization. That's assuming your Khan survives that long.

I'm actually slightly surprised none of your neighbours have attacked the Horde. Perhaps they don't know where your armies are, dispersed to fight rebels.

Last edited:
I was trying to work out if it was worth it to buy your way back to positive stability, but I think it's a non-starter. The last time we saw your finances (1568) you were making 138.4 ducats/month at +3 stability. I'm not too sure what you'd be making at -1, but assuming it's in the region of 100 ducats then 18 months stab investment is 18 * 100 * 2 = 3600, or about your total treasury. Not worth the price just to get to zero stab.

Assuming you crawl through the next 9 stab rises to +3 and western, where next for the Horde?

That’s 25 separate revolts with 147000 rebels. That’s worrying 147 is an auspicious number for the rebels – a comment that will be immediately obvious to snooker fans.

Dealing with rebels is easy: just don't give them a break, never let them rest drive them into a pocket and force them to the table. :D

I'm assuming that the game viewed that Khan at that time as a "maximum break" and the 147,000 rebels was your reward.

Very nice to get the westernization, but over six years at peace now? :confused: Huh?!?

That was very good timing with the new Khan. Some might say too good a timing. Hmm. I think we might take the old Khan's saddle back to the lab to run a few tests.

csimiamimeme-1.png

That was very good timing with the new Khan. Some might say too good a timing. Hmm. I think we might take the old Khan's saddle back to the lab to run a few tests.

csimiamimeme-1.png

:rofl:

PrawnStar I have to say bloody good job in coming out on top and I thought I had bad rebel problems with my Brabant game when I got Religious Termoil and had a large colonial empire :p.

Everytime I saw those TSC I kept thinking "no way will we be able to kill the rebels AND those countries attacking him" but lo and behold, you prove me wrong every time :D

Justice Shades, a joke that steadfastly refuses to die. :)

Ah, the spread of knowladge and discoveries. Gotta see what you will find once you fully westernize.

Good luck keeping the Khan alive. I recommend locking him up in a castle, guarded by a hundred thousand Horde cavalry, and looked after by a thousand concubines. Make sure he has lots of space for exercising, we don't want him to die of heart problems!

Errrr.......

More like a sort of nerd who is generally waiting for a certain release, which will hit in about 10 days, 1 hour and 24 minutes, according to it's website.

The borders are generally the more recently-aqcuired provinces and thus more likely to be:
  • Wrong culture
  • Wrong religion
  • Still affected by nationalism

Given that right-culture, right-religion provinces have a minimum revolt risk of -3% (and 0% with an incompetent ruler) then think what the figure must be in the new ones.

Why do the rebels always rebel near the borders?

i thought you would know being here for long ^^
when you get the TSC , you will get a rebellion in each uncored province , + 2 or 3 that can be anywhere , and uncored provinces are more often than not on the borders