• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
awesome chapter but 1 question, in one of the pictures with a war with spain, you were all green, how? o_O (the second to last picture of the first post of this chapter)

that was religious map mode. Its hard to make a difference between Spain and QING in political mapmode, as they both have yellow shaded color.

awesome chapter but 1 question, in one of the pictures with a war with spain, you were all green, how? o_O (the second to last picture of the first post of this chapter)
Religious mapmode; Qing is Sunni.

There's quite a lot of SE Asia to conquer for 35 years. I think you are going to make a few truce breaks :)

You want a spoiler I take it?

I took dip tech 23 cheap with event and all the diplo idea groups I filled. With imperialism, every nation should be under 200% warscore. Even Sunda. You are still thinking in 1.9. The warscore cost of a nation like Sunda in 1.9.2 would have been WAY higher, but with MAX admin efficiency being level 27 instead of 29, means a HUGE difference.

No, Europe and asia aren't a problem.

I am more concerned with mexico to be honest, and with TIDORE. They have colonies under terrra incognita in Australia, pretty sure of it.

I found out that you can ASK for provinces that border territory you know, but that are still under this Terra incognita. But I am pretty sure I can't full annex a nation hat has provinces in middle of Oceania. No european coloniser has provinces there, I checked... But Tidore...

Hope Tidore won't ruin stuff.

Plan now is to take exploration, to CORE south east asia instead of vassalising it, and remove terra incognita everywhere.

And mexico... I'll handle them.

I got my mind set on a one nation alive one tag without colonial nations; and I *WILL* have it!

Or I'll die trying.

Last edited:
THIS IS OUTRAGE!

TIDORE STRONGER THAN TERNATE?

THIS IS OUTRAGE!

TIDORE STRONGER THAN TERNATE?

Ternate ate tidore. The yellow OPM near them seems to be alive too. Forgot their name.

Oh yeah, ternate also has troops of USA and CANADA black flagged on their capital.

It seems they all chose Ternate now as punchbag, instead of the usual japan.

I mean, WHY does AI declare on Ternate if they don't even have coring range to ternate (or Japan)?

Err now you got me doubting myself. it might be ternate that is alive... Which one is the one in the south? That one is alive. The one rigfht north of it got aten by the other, after one of 'm captured colony of a european.

no, they are yellow. It might be a colony of a nation that is now wiped out.

Grrr can't check now. For all I know its some colonizer that is now OPM near ternate/tidore. but they ARE there.

On the island southwest of Ternate and Tidore. Ehh... The nation maybe that is on Buton province?

checked your pictures, and it IS buton

I am however pretty sure it is NOT Buton. Drat, I can't check now :)

Spain hold buton!

but SPAIN hold buton. I am talking about the uncolonized island in the sea zone southwest of ternate and tidore. the long horizontal one that looks like a screwdriver.

AGONY!!! Can't check what nation it is at this spot :)