• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Operation Barbarossa - 01 June, 1941 to 19 June, 1941

Slide35.JPG

Slide36.JPG

Slide37.JPG

Slide38.JPG

Slide39.JPG

Slide40.JPG

Slide41.JPG

Slide42.JPG

Slide43.JPG

Slide44.JPG

Slide45.JPG

Slide46.JPG

Slide47.JPG

Slide0.JPG

Slide1.JPG

Slide2.JPG

Slide3.JPG

Slide4.JPG

Slide5.JPG

Slide6.JPG

Slide7.JPG

Slide8.JPG

Slide9.JPG

Slide10.JPG

Slide11.JPG

Last edited:
I really like the .pdfs and the Excel file. I was trying something similar early on in my AAR, but it became too much for me to handle. One day I'd like to write an AAR where I can keep track of all that data, but I'm afraid right now it simply wasn't feasible for me. Kudos to you for being able to keep track of everything that you have. I love the stats behind games, so that excel document is like crack for me: I just can't get enough of it. :laugh:

Thank you.
Well, I'm not a great writer or even average, and to support all the AAR I take screen savers “F11” of almost everything (yes, I have some Megas ou Gigasbytes in JPG).
And to write the causalities, biggest fights, I put it all in excel (I’m an analyst, so…).
The format of pdf, it’s to be easy to me to implement photos, and images, and to give the appearance of a real diary.

I just took a peek in yours AAR... Good, you write..
To help you with some “graphics” if you want, this is the link to powerpoints that have old paper, journals and the world.

https://meocloud.pt/link/06bd1525-1412-4cb9-a3dc-cf934b805980/Powerpoints/

The AI likes to attack undefended ports, even if it got no realistic hope of holding it.

To: Field Marshal Surt

I'm aware of that, but we are getting lack of manpower on the Eastern Front.
Therefore, I prefer to risk an English landin, as there are troops in the province beside, we can move them before the landing is completed.
If it is unlikely that they will win, it represents more moral and prisoners to us.

But once again, i'm always open to any suggestion, respecting the chain of command Kamerad.

Best Regards, Gunthi von Hrod

Very nice progress on the convoy war !!!

Against the USSR? Hmmm you do need a breakthrough !!!

Doesn't look like the UK has much left.

To: Field Marshal Surt

Unfortunately they have. They looks like mushrooms.
I'm tired of sinking them, but they continue to resist.
By now I thought there were no longer any resources reaching the island, but the fact is, that they have.

Best Regards, Gunthi von Hrod
But they have, they have.

Very nice progress on the convoy war !!!

Against the USSR? Hmmm you do need a breakthrough !!!

To Colonel red_KLG

The USSR is resisting mutch more that i anticipated.
Do not harbinger nothing good comming for this war, but the Führer has guided us correctly and accept that I do not understand is strategy well.
Red? are you a commie?