• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Brutal, that's what you picked Avernite, I mean really?
Maybe he was hoping to pick up a sorc with spiritually attuned or something? Had 3 points and used rival to get up to 4, but you'd think one of the single use saves/scans would be more useful in that case.

Oh hey, the wolves killed my rival for me. That's cool.

Apologies for missing voting yesterday, but I've been working on a long exam all day.

UNVOTE ALYNKIO VOTE JOHHO888
I listed the reasons previously:
You know what's more suspicious then playing as an archdemon? Helping Chefjones. And being a ZOMBIE. Case in point:
Not Voted: 6:
Johho888
Also bad excuse.

Let's be honest, having this be your 1 post of the day isn't a good look. In fairness, it was day 1 and Marty is a busy man. Still. LSST is anathema, and while technically not a throwaway it definitely isn't respecting the vote as the village's one and only true weapon against the forces of evil. Kinda rich coming from me, who couldn't be arsed to move my vote off Wagon, but I'm a busy man too.
lsST iS aNAthEMa

vOte AlyNKio

So johho certainly seems like a good candidate especially since he decided that arguing for his defence was for some reason unnecessary but I feel like a vote on him from me this early in the day would give us nothing considering the votes on him gave us nothing even near deadline where he was close to possibly getting killed. For now, I'm going to once again vote Graymarch since he did nothing yesterday to lessen my suspicion and said little of consequence yesterday. I understand that he's a quiet person like me but I don't see why he should be this quiet. Also if someone who knows how to post links to voting records could do that, that would be wonderful because I wonder if we can find anything of consequence in the voting as it relates to aedan.
Vote R.Graymarch

Mr Sleepyhead, one of my girls made this for you for saving her dad:

618Cc78.jpg
I am saying this in the most respectful and loving way, but that is terrifying.

Mr Sleepyhead, one of my girls made this for you for saving her dad:

Does she happen to have an "imaginary friend" that she insists she can see and talk to and also makes weird assertions about like her friend wanting to hurt the family? Also after I said I never got hit with spam filters, I now got hit with a spam filter when trying to reply to this. I guess for originally including the image in the quote?

Day 1
Chefjones: 4
Wagonlitz [Marty99 84 >
121]
Audren [
aedan 95 > 138]
Johho888 [
142]
Rovsea [Wagonlitz 93 >
110 Aedan -> 156]

Rovsea: 3

Avernite [98]
De Chat [104]

Chefjones [Wagon 120 > 123]

DeathByWombat: 2
marty99 [
82]
Dedonus [
Chefjones 85 > 105]

Audren: 2
witch agatha [97]
Alxeu [Dedonus 83 > 109]

Wagonlitz: 2

Aedan777 [89]
Culann/Alynkio [90]

Johho888: 2
EUROO7 [jam1300 87 > 144]
Graymarch [jam1300 127 > 139 Unvote -> 157]

EUROO7: 2
Jam1300 [86]
Jam1300 [86]

Aedan777: 1
Sleepyhead [audren 99 >
112]

Dedonus: 1
Claude LC [106]

Culann/Alynkio: 1
Arkasas [91]

Greymarch: 1

deathbywombat [Audren 81 > 134]

MAWofdoom: 1
MAWofDoom [94 Rovsea -> 164]

Marty99: 1
yahmik [
101 Deathbywombat -> 167 Wagonlitz -> 168]
Day 2
Johho: 6
Audren [211]
Claude LC [212]
Aedan [219]
Jam1300 [EUROO7 182 > 234]
Jam1300 [EUROO7 182 > 234]
Rovsea [jam1300 230 > R.graymarch 244 > 251]

Arkasas: 4
Dedonus [197]
alynkio [207]
Avernite [Yahmik 198 > 220]
Wagonlitz [243]

R.Graymarch: 3
MAWofDoom [196]
Sleepyhead [227]
Arkasas [alxeu 228 > 247]

Marty: 3
De Chat [213]
EUROO7 [225]
R.Graymarch [242]

Wagonlitz: 1
Yahmik [199]

Sleepyhead: 1
Witch Agatha [208]

Jam1300: 1
Johho [arkasas 233 > 248]

Alxeu: 0

Yahmik: 0

EUROO7: 0

Not Voted: 2
alxeu
marty99

I still think johho is a good candidate for today. aedan was one of the people that were in contention Day 1, so johho's switching onto Chefjones would make sense as saving aedan.

VOTE JOHHO

As Audren has already mentioned, Aedan was part of the tie on Day 1. Let's see if anything interesting stands out. Below is the vote count during the 4-way tie. Both Rovsea and Sleepyhead had just jumped onto Aedan. You can skip to the bottom of this post for a TL;DR version.

Unofficial Vote Count

Audren: 3
deathbywombat [81]
witch agatha [97]
Alxeu [Dedonus 83 > 109]

MAWofDoom [94]
Avernite [98]
De Chat [104]

DeathByWombat: 3
marty99 [82]
yahmik [101]
Dedonus [Chefjones 85 > 105]

Aedan777: 3
Audren [95]
Rovsea [Wagonlitz 93 > 110]
Sleepyhead [audren 99 > 112]

Aedan777 [89]
Culann/Alynkio [90]

Claude LC [106]

Wagonlitz [84]

EUROO7: 1
Jam1300 [86]

EUROO7 [87]

Arkasas [91]

Chefjones: 0

NOT VOTED: 3
R.Graymarch
Chefjones
johho888
TIE FOR THE TIE GODS

Vote wagonlitz
Chefjones added Wagonlitz to the tie. He turned out to be a villager, so nothing to see here.

deathbywombat [81]
witch agatha [97]
Alxeu [Dedonus 83 > 109]

MAWofDoom [94]
Avernite [98]
De Chat [104]

marty99 [82]
yahmik [101]

Audren [95]

Aedan777 [89]
Culann/Alynkio [90]
Chefjones

Claude LC [106]

Wagonlitz [84]

Jam1300 [86]

EUROO7 [87]

Arkasas [91]

NOT VOTED: 2
R.Graymarch
johho888

Unvote Marty
Vote Jones

For making a 5-way TIE which only benefits the wolves.

This is where the wagon (no pun intended) on Chefjones started. Since Wagon moved off of Marty, who only had 1 vote at the time, there nothing too suspicious besides Chefjones eventually being bandwagoned.

deathbywombat [81]
witch agatha [97]
Alxeu [Dedonus 83 > 109]

MAWofDoom [94]
Avernite [98]
De Chat [104]

marty99 [82]
yahmik [101]

Audren [95]

Aedan777 [89]
Culann/Alynkio [90]
Chefjones

Claude LC [106]

Chefjones: 1
Wagonlitz [84]

Jam1300 [86]

EUROO7 [87]

Arkasas [91]

R.Graymarch
johho888

And just to be completely clear,

Vote Rovsea

Again, chefjones was a villager. Nothing here.

deathbywombat [81]
witch agatha [97]
Alxeu [Dedonus 83 > 109]

MAWofDoom [94]
Avernite [98]
De Chat [104]
Chefjones

marty99 [82]
yahmik [101]

Audren [95]

Aedan777 [89]
Culann/Alynkio [90]

Claude LC [106]

Chefjones: 1
Wagonlitz [84]

Jam1300 [86]

EUROO7 [87]

Arkasas [91]

R.Graymarch
johho888

Vote Jam1300

Essentially a throwaway vote, as it was not on any of the players in the lead at the moment.

Interesting (and happy) to see both jam and yahmik activate early, and asking sensible questions.

Not a big fan of this vote. I know it's day 1, so the logic behind cases is often sketchy at best, but voting a brand new player for no stated reason strikes me as odd, especially a new player who feels to me like a villager in his early interactions.

unvote audren
vote r.graymarch

Will try to be on at deadline but no guarantees.

DBW was the seer. No comment.

I like the idea of pressuing Chefjones for that vote, especially since he was so quick to backtrack from it. I think a wolf would be more self-conscious and quit to distance themselves from that kind of criticism than a villager would.

UNVOTE AEDAN
VOTE CHEFJONES

Unvoted Aedan. Chefjones is not yet a top candidate yet, so no super susupicious, although it could be a packmate trying to switch onto an easy case. Also no longer in danger of the lynch.

Rovsea: 4
MAWofDoom [94]
Avernite [98]
De Chat [104]
Chefjones

marty99 [82]
yahmik [101]

Aedan777: 2

witch agatha [97]
Alxeu [Dedonus 83 > 109]

Aedan777 [89]
Culann/Alynkio [90]

Chefjones: 2
Wagonlitz [84]
Audren [95]

Jam1300: 2
EUROO7 [87]
R.Graymarch

Claude LC [106]

Jam1300 [86]

Arkasas [91]

R.Graymarch:
deathbywombat [81]

NOT VOTED: 1
johho888

Well, it's day 1. And calling out "zombies"

Well, first it's day 1. Then, calling "zombies" people who did not vote 5 hours before the deadline was quite a stretch to me.
But, as per deathbywombat post, I did not realize that we are talking of a new player and I agree that it's not a fair behaviour to lynch a newcomer when there is no clue against him (it's day 1 after all). My apologies for this

Unvote Jam1300

I'm getting a weird vibe from R.Graymarch. First the throw-away vote and then unvoting it when questioned about it.

Agreed, too wide TIEs are no good. Sometimes they can even be mistaken for napkins.

vote Chefjones

This was the vote that brought Chefjones into contention. If Aedan hadn't voted Johho on Day 2, I would feel this would be a pretty damning vote.

MAWofDoom [94]
Avernite [98]
De Chat [104]
Chefjones

marty99 [82]
yahmik [101]

Chefjones: 3
Wagonlitz [84]
Audren [95]
Johho

witch agatha [97]
Alxeu [Dedonus 83 > 109]

Aedan777 [89]
Culann/Alynkio [90]

Claude LC [106]

Jam1300 [86]

EUROO7 [87]

Arkasas [91]

R.Graymarch:
deathbywombat [81]

NOT VOTED: 0

rawr

Unvote Jam1300
Vote Johho

A throw-away vote, as it had no affect on the main candidates.

MAWofDoom [94]
Avernite [98]
De Chat [104]
Chefjones

marty99 [82]
yahmik [101]

Wagonlitz [84]
Audren [95]
Johho

witch agatha [97]
Alxeu [Dedonus 83 > 109]

Aedan777 [89]
Culann/Alynkio [90]

Claude LC [106]

Jam1300 [86]

Johho: 1
EUROO7 [87]

Arkasas [91]

R.Graymarch:
deathbywombat [81]

I'm gonna make a TIE now to give people a bit of time to change it still. Interesting that DBW is still in the running given the first two votes on him seem like throw aways.

Unvote aedan777, vote Chefjones

Moved off of Aedan and onto Chefjones. Since Rovsea was in the lead, this doesn't look as bad as it could have. At this point, Aedan has fallen to 1 vote (Sleepyhead). I'm guessing this might have made Sleepyhead to use his scan on Aedan.

MAWofDoom [94]
Avernite [98]
De Chat [104]
Chefjones

marty99 [82]
yahmik [101]

Wagonlitz [84]
Audren [95]
Johho

witch agatha [97]
Alxeu [Dedonus 83 > 109]

Aedan777 [89]
Culann/Alynkio [90]

Claude LC [106]

Jam1300 [86]

Johho: 1
EUROO7 [87]

Arkasas [91]

R.Graymarch:
deathbywombat [81]

No strong idea

Vote Johho888

Placed Johho at 2 votes. Still not affecting the frontrunners.

MAWofDoom [94]
Avernite [98]
De Chat [104]
Chefjones

Chefjones: 4
Wagonlitz [84]
Audren [95]
Johho

marty99 [82]
yahmik [101]

witch agatha [97]
Alxeu [Dedonus 83 > 109]

Aedan777 [89]
Culann/Alynkio [90]

Johho: 2
EUROO7 [87]
R.Graymarch

Claude LC [106]

Jam1300 [86]

Arkasas [91]

R.Graymarch:
deathbywombat [81]

Uhhh...
Unvote Rovsea
Vote Mawodoom
...I guess

Finally, we have MAWofdoom unvote Rovsea and vote himself. Also, Yahmik did some wierd counter-snipe stuff at the end.

TL;DR: These are the players who changed their votes after Aedan had been placed into the 4-way tie.

Chefjones - villager
Wagonlitz - 1st vote on Chefjones, called for Rovsea not to be lynched.
R.Graymarch - Throwaway votes on Jam1300 & Johho
DeathByWombat - seer
Audren - unvoted Aedan and 2nd vote on Chefjones
Johho - 3rd vote on Chefjones
EUROO7 - throwaway on Johho
Rovsea - unvoted Aedan, tied himself with Chefjones for the lead
MAWofDoom - unvoted Rovsea, voted self
Yahmik - wierd counter-snipe nonsense.

We can obviously eliminate Chefjones and DBW because they are dead goodies. We can divide these names into two groups: those who affected the top candidates and those who didn't

Affected Top Candidates
Wagonlitz
Audren
Johho
Rovsea
MAWofDoom

Throw-Aways
R.Graymarch
EUROO7
Yahmik

I'm trying to figure out if someone had sucessfully pushed some votes in order to save Aedan. However, I must admit that there is a possibility that Aedan's wolf pack got lucky and the village happened to save him for them. That leaves us with 5 names - Wagonlitz, Audren, Johho, Rovsea, and MAWofDoom. I find MAWofDoom the least suspicious, because he had an early vote on Rovsea and Aedan was out of contention long before he moved his vote onto himself.

Although Rovsea did move off of Aedan, ensuring the now-confirmed cultist would be out of contention, he was also in the lead, even after his vote. I guess technically he could be a packmate, hoping that someone else would save him, but at the moment I leaning towards villager. Or at least not Aedan's packmate.

That leaves Wagonlitz, Audren, and Johho. Of these three, I feel that Wagon is the least likely. While he started the run-up on Chefjones and jumped on an easy case, at the moment of his vote, he had not affected anything yet. Also, Aedan had his vote on Wagon. Unless that was an alibi vote (although Aedan was first on Wagon, Wagon did join the tie because of Chefjones), I feel its unlikely.

Even though everything seems like it is pointing towards Johho (3rd vote, pushed Chefjones into contention - 1 vote away from Rovsea the front runner), I can't wrap my mind around the idea that Aedan's day 2 vote on Johho was an alibi vote. Aedan's vote pushed Johho ahead of Arkasas. This does not sound like an alibi vote. I don;t think Johho is part of Aedan's pack. Doesn't mean he has to be a villager, but not a packmate of Aedan. So that leaves us with Audren. Because Audren is voting Johho, this makes this decision a little easier.

VOTE Audren

I also wouldn't mind switching to R.Graymarch. He made two meaningless votes on Day 1 and was basically following EURO around.

Just a couple follow-up notes:

-Audren is voting Johho second time in a row (Days 2 and 3)
-Both Johho Audren and Rovsea were on Johho on Day 2.
-Wagon voted Arkasas (not sure if he knew about Jam's alderman. If not, could have be trying to put Arkasas ahead of Johho)
-Johho's switch from Arkasas to Jam was...peculiar
-EURO claimed spy on Day 1 and claimed on Day 2 to have spied on DBW. Sounds kind of convenient (although still plausible).

Last edited:
Brutal, that's what you picked Avernite, I mean really?
Yes really. I blame the terrible pickpoint choices available, and it meshes well with rival!

Reactions:
So johho certainly seems like a good candidate especially since he decided that arguing for his defence was for some reason unnecessary but I feel like a vote on him from me this early in the day would give us nothing considering the votes on him gave us nothing even near deadline where he was close to possibly getting killed.
I did nothing but defend myself all night! Just look at all these unpeeled turnips I should have worked on if it hadn't been for all your misplaced hate towards a poor 18-child father who wants nothing more than be left alone. Well, a new wife would be nice after my missus ran away with that kitchen guy.

Does she happen to have an "imaginary friend" that she insists she can see and talk to and also makes weird assertions about like her friend wanting to hurt the family? Also after I said I never got hit with spam filters, I now got hit with a spam filter when trying to reply to this. I guess for originally including the image in the quote?
That's my little Carrie, spot on! A lovely little ray of, well, not sunshine, but a ray of...

Yeah, that tends to happen if you handle Carrie's stuff against her will. Now give that picture back to Sleepyhead before something worse happens.

I still think johho is a good candidate for today. aedan was one of the people that were in contention Day 1, so johho's switching onto Chefjones would make sense as saving aedan.
I've got 18 kids and a cripple mother! Y'all think I don't have enough people to care for but I have to rush around and save cultists in my free time!?

Johho - 3rd vote on Chefjones

We can obviously eliminate Chefjones and DBW because they are dead goodies. We can divide these names into two groups: those who affected the top candidates and those who didn't
So I like the number 3, you know like in the holy trinity. I don't see how that is a problem for any godfearing goodie. Also I really like the number 8 (but only because it is essentially two 3s, only one is mirrored.

And of the two groups you think the evildoers are hiding in the bright spotlight and not in the murky shadows? Have you never been to town and the part of it with the red lanterns?

vote R. Graymarch

-Both Johho and Rovsea were on Johho on Day 2.
Really, now I am a suicidal maniac as well? If handling little Carrie, her 17 siblings and grandma Abigail wouldn't have a man give in, a little lynch mob won't either.

-Johho's switch from Arkasas to Jam was...peculiar
Have you seen his alderman mansion with a shiny new Volvo parked in front of it and that wife of his? Her smile and all the lush blonde hair and... Y'all should have followed my lead and voted Yahmik for alderman and all of this would never have happened and the seer would still be alive and we would have won that battle for Oscar and...

*breaks down and starts sobbing*

Vote Audren

He voted Aedan but switched off the moment the latter got into a TIE. He claims this was to bring up another candidate, yet he went from tied aedan with three votes to Chefjones who only had one at the time, putting them both at 2, same as he himself had. There is something not right about this action.

Yes really. I blame the terrible pickpoint choices available, and it meshes well with rival!
It only works when you die by way of lynch, why would you care about a rival then.

If you come back as a nightwraith I'll trap you with yrden and use my silver sword on you for this brain fart.

It only works when you die by way of lynch, why would you care about a rival then.

If you come back as a nightwraith I'll trap you with yrden and use my silver sword on you for this brain fart.
well whatever, can't argue more as a ghost :p

can't wrap my mind around the idea that Aedan's day 2 vote on Johho was an alibi vote. Aedan's vote pushed Johho ahead of Arkasas. This does not sound like an alibi vote. I don;t think Johho is part of Aedan's pack.

I was just thinking this yesterday. I agree with it.
And I do believe our best candidates for the day are:

Audren
Johho
Graymarch

Graymarch has been really quiet, and making random votes, probably doesn't want to get a lot of attention.
Audren feels like was trying to save Aedan when he changed to Chefjones
And Johho... well he hasn't really tried helping his case, which could mean he's guilty, or he's just trying to be funny.

VOTE AUDREN

Really, now I am a suicidal maniac as well? If handling little Carrie, her 17 siblings and grandma Abigail wouldn't have a man give in, a little lynch mob won't either.
I meant Audren. Opps!

Vote Audren

He voted Aedan but switched off the moment the latter got into a TIE. He claims this was to bring up another candidate, yet he went from tied aedan with three votes to Chefjones who only had one at the time, putting them both at 2, same as he himself had. There is something not right about this action.

I didn't think that any of the Day 1 "cases" were very good, so I saw Wagon make what I thought was a good argument and wanted to pursue that. If I was truly worried about saving aedan, wouldn't I try to switch onto one of the people already leading?