• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Are you trying to protect someone in particular among the frontrunners?
Two people switch from other frontrunners to Aedan, bringing him into the TIE, and you are wondering who he might be trying to protect?

Vote Wagonlitz
[/QUOTE]
I'll note that, even though Wagonlitz admits to using LSST, he notably isn't actually using LSST, since there's a vote between him and marty99. Rovsea's vote is rushed and Culann may not know LSST, but aedan has no excuse.

VOTE AEDAN
I found Rovsea's excuse to bandwagonwagon quite sad.

Vote Rovsea

Memes aside, I agree pretty much wholeheartedly with these two posts. Rovsea's vote seemed super rushed and their attempt at justifying it felt fake and out of place

Unvote wagon
Vote rovsea

Vote Wagonlitz

Memes aside, I agree pretty much wholeheartedly with these two posts. Rovsea's vote seemed super rushed and their attempt at justifying it felt fake and out of place

Unvote wagon
Vote rovsea

[/QUOTE]
That didn't quote properly. The wagon vote I think was from rovsea's post I had quoted but part of it was taken out I guess?

Here's the quote it was supposed to be:

Alright, so since aedan is always right I'll just vote with him.

Vote Wagonlitz

Packmate #2 I see.
Yes, you've totally solved the case, me pointing out Audren's description of my vote as inaccurate is obviously a wolf tell, and now all my packmates are coming out to reveal themselves to protect me.

Two people switch from other frontrunners to Aedan, bringing him into the TIE, and you are wondering who he might be trying to protect?
I view these events as quite distinct, switching to someone with votes based on an odd reaction vs. encourage voting those who haven't shown up yet on day 1 with many hours left to deadline. Or are you saying that your own vote switch was somehow suspicious?

Interesting (and happy) to see both jam and yahmik activate early, and asking sensible questions.
Vote Jam1300
Not a big fan of this vote. I know it's day 1, so the logic behind cases is often sketchy at best, but voting a brand new player for no stated reason strikes me as odd, especially a new player who feels to me like a villager in his early interactions.

unvote audren
vote r.graymarch

Will try to be on at deadline but no guarantees.

I view these events as quite distinct, switching to someone with votes based on an odd reaction vs. encourage voting those who haven't shown up yet on day 1 with many hours left to deadline. Or are you saying that your own vote switch was somehow suspicious?
I thought both Wagon and Audren were in the TIE and was about to point out how only myself and aedan were threatened more by me and you switching votes (aside from general larger threat to everyone due to ease of vote switching on a diffuse voting pool), but then I realized that Audren was leading by himself and death by wombat was brought back into the TIE making it actually more threatening for him as well, so in truth there's nothing too conclusive there. Then again, it's not like I'm pretending to actually know who the wolves are, it's just Day 1 prodding.

Unvote Marty
Vote Jones

For making a 5-way TIE which only benefits the wolves.

I like the idea of pressuing Chefjones for that vote, especially since he was so quick to backtrack from it. I think a wolf would be more self-conscious and quit to distance themselves from that kind of criticism than a villager would.

UNVOTE AEDAN
VOTE CHEFJONES

Well, it's day 1. And calling out "zombies"
Well, first it's day 1. Then, calling "zombies" people who did not vote 5 hours before the deadline was quite a stretch to me.
But, as per deathbywombat post, I did not realize that we are talking of a new player and I agree that it's not a fair behaviour to lynch a newcomer when there is no clue against him (it's day 1 after all). My apologies for this

Unvote Jam1300

I like the idea of pressuing Chefjones for that vote, especially since he was so quick to backtrack from it. I think a wolf would be more self-conscious and quit to distance themselves from that kind of criticism than a villager would.

UNVOTE AEDAN
VOTE CHEFJONES
tbf I was so quick to backtrack it because it was a meme. It was never supposed to be a real vote. I intended to post my actual vote in the very next post, but I spent so long fucking around with quotes that people reacted before I got it out. I didn't even see the response before I posted again.