• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
I honestly think we should look back at the case I made for Jam1300 on day 1.

Vote Jam1300
Voting pattern has been erratic and not explained as well. Let me take a second look at the graymarch case.

Unvote Marty

I have been called many things; vagrant, wanderer, mutant, vagabond, nomad. Really I'm just a witcher. You might not trust me, that's your choice. I gave you a cultist who could win with any of the monsters infesting this village, unlikely move by any of said monsters. We might not be able to fully clear anyone anymore with the demise of clearseer wombat. I'd advise you to consider sharing any useful information you might have that you don't want to announce publicly yourself.

• 1Love
Reactions:
I have been called many things; vagrant, wanderer, mutant, vagabond, nomad. Really I'm just a witcher. You might not trust me, that's your choice. I gave you a cultist who could win with any of the monsters infesting this village, unlikely move by any of said monsters. We might not be able to fully clear anyone anymore with the demise of clearseer wombat. I'd advise you to consider sharing any useful information you might have that you don't want to announce publicly yourself.
You already know my words are true. We can talk among the rest if you want to discuss village tactics and strategy.

Hmm, in hindsight I agree that graymarch reacted a bit strangely under pressure day 1. I can understand that case then.

So Johho is leading thanks to two aldermans. I still don't understand exactly what's the case against Johho but is really so good to push him two days in a row? I think we should see how it works with our three contenders in the lead so...

Vote Graymarch

By the other way: I had a priestly power and I already scanned Johho and he was villager to me. He could still be a wolf, obviously (not the first time that could happen, actually)

So Johho is leading thanks to two aldermans. I still don't understand exactly what's the case against Johho but is really so good to push him two days in a row? I think we should see how it works with our three contenders in the lead so...

Vote Graymarch

By the other way: I had a priestly power and I already scanned Johho and he was villager to me. He could still be a wolf, obviously (not the first time that could happen, actually)

The case around johho is the same one as against me but better; the possibility of him saving aedan by switching to Chefjones on Day 1. It's a stronger case on johho because his vote was clearly more consequential than mine, especially since I was still a candidate to be killed myself at that time.

The case around johho is the same one as against me but better; the possibility of him saving aedan by switching to Chefjones on Day 1. It's a stronger case on johho because his vote was clearly more consequential than mine, especially since I was still a candidate to be killed myself at that time.

I see... not a bad case then. Aedan was attached right? But frankly, anyone here really thinks that Aedan could be lynched first day? There's no way that could happen. So not a wolf would risk to appear suspicious in order to save Aedan on day 1.

I personally prefer Graymarch to Johho myself, and I'm kind of concerned by how narrow the focus has been today.

I personally prefer Graymarch to Johho myself, and I'm kind of concerned by how narrow the focus has been today.

I'm up for a switch if you are. I'm troubled by the inactivity and confusing posts of Wagonlitz, for instance. His vote on johho was blatantly not creating a threeway TIE and my question to him went unaddressed. I'm also concerned by the narrow focus.

UNVOTE JOHHO
VOTE WAGONLITZ

I'm up for a switch if you are. I'm troubled by the inactivity and confusing posts of Wagonlitz, for instance. His vote on johho was blatantly not creating a threeway TIE and my question to him went unaddressed. I'm also concerned by the narrow focus.

UNVOTE JOHHO
VOTE WAGONLITZ
Yes but I've always read that more as inactive wagonlitz as opposed to wolfish wagonlitz. I mean if he's inactive he's gonna play that way if he's villager or wolf, if he's active, he'd play more actively even as a wolf. That being said there's an odd sort of frenetic energy he has going on, what with insisting I not be lynched day 1 then mostly disappearing afterwords. That being said, I'd like to actually here from him before condemning him for inactivity. Life can interrupt stuff sometimes.

I'm actually kind of hoping someone will vote the Jam man with me.

Unofficial Vote Count

johho888: 5
jam1300 [alynkio 278 > 284]
jam1300 [alynkio 278 > 284]
Alxeu [306]
Alxeu [306] (*claimed Alderman)
Wagonlitz [310]

R.Graymarch: 5
MAWofDoom
johho888 [294]
alynkio [301]
yahmik [302]
De Chat [330]

Audren: 5
Dedonus [291]
Sleepyhead [295]
Witch Agatha [298]
Claude LC [305]
marty99 [alynkio 285 > 320]

wagonlitz: 1
Audren [johho888 290 > 334]

jam1300: 1
Rovsea [323]

marty99: 0

alynkio: 0

Not Voted: 3
@Arkasas
@R.Graymarch
@EUROO7 [marty 316 > NO VOTE 324]

I'm actually kind of hoping someone will vote the Jam man with me.

I'm willing to take you up on this, given the present state of affairs. (Sorry, Jam.)

vote Jam

triple tie woo! Blood for the blood god! (or am I off-theme now?)

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Unvote Johho
Vote Jam

I'm up for such a switch. That being said, I'm going off to work after this, so I'll be gone until much later.