• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If you still have the later save, why don't you start on it? I think it would be really cool to see Saruhan become really powerful.

By the way, lordreaven. You'll be happy to know that Saruhan momentarily became a two province minor in my Brandenburg game. They got swallowed up by the Ottomans again, though. I was surprised to see it bigger than just one province. Forgot to take a screenshot of it, sadly.

If you still have the later save, why don't you start on it? I think it would be really cool to see Saruhan become really powerful.

By the way, lordreaven. You'll be happy to know that Saruhan momentarily became a two province minor in my Brandenburg game. They got swallowed up by the Ottomans again, though. I was surprised to see it bigger than just one province. Forgot to take a screenshot of it, sadly.
I was actually going to do a Saxe-Luaneberg/luneberg (however its spelt) and try to form the HRE, but if guys want i can load up one of my other saves ( i was going to mess around with them, or play as Bulagaria personally) and we can go from there (Karaman is still powerfull though). And I Really like Saruhan, its always nice to see them pop up. I saw one in Httt and it was all of Anatolia, but then it collapsed. So you guys can spam me with PM's of Saruhans poping up :D.