• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, after 4 years since release and uncountable people who deconstructed ME:A and what's wrong with it, it's pretty clear that the writing, both in story aswell as dialoge is subpar at best.
Or did you forget such gems like the cringy flirting between Suvi and female Ryder?
Just go on YT, Chris Davis has a 2 hour 24 minutes video destroying the game. Or look at one of the other videos...
This denial that the game is bad is like you looking on the clock and don't believe the time it is...
I suggest you re-read my post, I didn't say it wasn't bad.

Nor did I argue that the writing was good. My point was that its flaws were not necessarily her fault.

No production that size (meaning most AAA titles) really allows for individual culpability of the rank and file but involvement in the production of a title with, euphemistically speaking, mixed reception at best is certainly not a feather in ones cap either.

edit: I just noticed which thread this is, apologies for the spam, I'll try remembering not to add to it in future

Reactions:

I was just browsing the internet ...
And this is what i found: Q&A about Bloodlines 2 ... a little outdated to be honest, but anyway kinda shame that i never know about it until now. :-/

• 1Like
Reactions: