• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
With the Brujah as the first revealed clan, I suspect we will now get them in alphabetical order (except for the Thinblood "bonus" clan), so wether the last picture stand for Nosferatu, Malkavian or Lasombra, it should come before the Toreador, Tremere and Ventrue clans (which are all basically confirmed).

I could be proven wrong tomorrow, though.

It seems you're all right, and I must've read our schedule wrong! Sorry about that! Oh well, better a day early than a day late!

Fingers crossed for Ventrueeeeee <3

May 8 is world red cross day. Obviously, we're getting Salubri today. :D

I guess a Malkavian is behind this issue!

Not us! Promise :D
*whispers* It wasn't us, was it?
no, I don't think so
good.

*clears throat* Nope, definitely not us.

It seems you're all right, and I must've read our schedule wrong! Sorry about that! Oh well, better a day early than a day late!

Fingers crossed for Ventrueeeeee <3

See, silly Ventrue cant read their calendar right without a PA to help :p

Haha don't worry, I would've figured it out eventually (mainly because they sit behind me lol) so I would've corrected myself if you folk hadn't been eagle-eyed and pointed it out first! :p

https://venturebeat.com/2019/05/08/...2-with-the-tremere-there-will-be-blood-magic/

Tremere are confirmed with Blood Magic and Auspex. And Blood Magic even has three skills, not only two.

Also the character model is awesome.
NPC-e1557294036374.jpg