• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
so apart from not knowing its release anyone notice there was a "mods" option in BL2 demo?
and the demo was on console ps4 from what it looked like, that got me thinking if mods will be on console (like skyrim and fallout which both could have mods on them through bethesda website) then maybe its possible to get BL2 console mods on here
Are you sure?
I thought it was the PC version with a controller.

so apart from not knowing its release anyone notice there was a "mods" option in BL2 demo?

One of the first things that was said about the game was that it will support mods. Paradox will publish it so mods and bugs are the two things we first knew for sure :rolleyes:

I thought it was the PC version with a controller.

Pretty sure myself it was pc version :)

i am Czech

I am so sorry :oops:

Oh its not a problem to read rules in english ... to be hones i usualy search for original language rules in other games too (BANG! for example) bcs some nuances is lost within translate.
Problem is to find someone to play with ... even harder in other language. :D

As long as one person know the rules the game is playable. Surely your friends will believe you when you say to them that you are being complete honest and that they can trust you ;)

once upon in roswell is close to VTMBL2 placeholder of this year so...they might want to decide when there releasing it
I get the logic of worrying about Cyberpunk 2077 as a direct competitor but I am absolutely baffled at the idea that this random game is a threat to Bloodlines 2. It's a horror game set in Roswell, what about that makes you think that it has the same audience as Bloodlines 2?

i dont see how those war games can compete with BL2 tbh the only threat to it is another vampire game identical to it in almost every way i mean look at vampyr next to code vein i thought vampyr was good but code vein did better..so really i don't see what can compete with BL2 unless theres another vampire game where you can play as a vampire i think BL2 should come out if everything is complete..well there is eso greymor, vampires in that dlc get a upgrade and maybe play as a vampire lord but really thats its only competition

I really like the enthusiasm fellas, but can we keep the posting here on the topic at hand please.

I'd definitely participate in a "Bloodlines 2 competition" thread.. But this ain't it. :)

I really like the enthusiasm fellas, but can we keep the posting here on the topic at hand please.

I'd definitely participate in a "Bloodlines 2 competition" thread.. But this ain't it. :)
Agreed, it's unfair to other posters to bump the thread with superfluous discussion.

well they may have a point we dont have a choice except to wait..if its true we'll find something out this month according to the dev diary so yeah..my birthday isn't that far and BL2 isn't the only thing worth waiting..got a mod for skyrim and some news about capcoms dmc games

giphy.gif

We love the enthusiasm gang but please keep this thread about BL2, not other games.