• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I agree Arkasas made the right decision to deny brovahkiin the win. The spirit of the game is what matters. If it was possible, I think we'd all agree there'd be mechanic that'd force everyone to vote before the day ends, but that's quite infeasible for practical purposes, so we have to rely on people being reasonable.

I knew that my position was so bad that I wasn't gonna live, but I'm glad I created enough of a mess that basically cleared Ramius for the rest of the game. GG.

Also, Akrasas is exactly right. If you intentionally refuse to participate in the game you have no business winning the game. It's against the spirit of the game plain and simple.

Though it is probably too late to reverse now, the ideal scenario emerging from a conclusion like this, where aedan's vote swap is too late, is that aedan and ramius are lynched, and brovahkiin is auto-lynched for failing to vote on the last day.

Honestly, I'd support a "in-general" rule, where, if you (intentionally or otherwise) fail to vote on the last day of voting, you are considered to have lost.

It doesn't prevent a baddie from counting towards parity if they forget to vote, but they wouldn't win with their team.

It would prevent a situation like this from occuring in a gray zone again, while also encouraging other people not to act as aedan and throw away the game to prevent such people from winning, as there will be a mechanism in place to moderate that.

Bwahahahahhahahaa

edit; Hahahahahhahahahahahah

Thanks for the game.

Though it is probably too late to reverse now, the ideal scenario emerging from a conclusion like this, where aedan's vote swap is too late, is that aedan and ramius are lynched, and brovahkiin is auto-lynched for failing to vote on the last day.

Honestly, I'd support a "in-general" rule, where, if you (intentionally or otherwise) fail to vote on the last day of voting, you are considered to have lost.

It doesn't prevent a baddie from counting towards parity if they forget to vote, but they wouldn't win with their team.

It would prevent a situation like this from occuring in a gray zone again, while also encouraging other people not to act as aedan and throw away the game to prevent such people from winning, as there will be a mechanism in place to moderate that.

In the event that there is a next game, which I would highly recommend, I would suggest people add a rule to their rules saying something like this.

Nobody who fails to vote on the last day of play shall be awarded a win.

Would anyone be willing and able to set up another game?

Well, that was one odd ending. While technically GM has final word on everything GMs shouldn't deliberately do other than provide the settings. There's precedence for that (thanks to the Phoenix).

Now, I do agree that not voting is of course bad but there's simple remedy for it. Either sub out non-voter or have them autolynched as per the rules. No need to allow voting outside established schedule just to change the lynch result, simply sub or autolynch him.

Anyways, thanks to the GM. And it seems I should trust my instinct a bit more when I get revelations about wolves.

Last edited:
well regardless of final disagreements and unpleasantries
I had a great deal of fun and fee like I played well
thank you arkasas for running the game
in terms of who would run next game I would not be unwilling to do so.

Probably would be a good time to get a Lite up and running while everyone is still in high-spirits from what was a great game @Arkasas

I had great fun, even if that fun means everyone else is going to assume I'm evil now when I don't defend myself nearly as strongly as I did this time. :oops:
well regardless of final disagreements and unpleasantries
I had a great deal of fun and fee like I played well
thank you arkasas for running the game
in terms of who would run next game I would not be unwilling to do so.

Go ahead and host. I'd play.

Thanks, brovahkiin. And thanks to all of you, for proving that Werewolf is well and truly dead, just as it should be.

Thanks for hosting Arky! Arguably you personally saved WW. Cool right?
An alternative legalese resolution to the endgame was that Brovahkiin was auto-lynched for inactivity before Aedan and Ramius' votes were counted and resolved, immediately bringing Ramius to parity.
Credit to Jacksonian for knowing how to make his pack-mates look innocent.

You must now hail me as Ἀρκάσας Σωτήρ, friend alynkio. Bask in my glory!

An alternative legalese resolution to the endgame was that Brovahkiin was auto-lynched for inactivity before Aedan and Ramius' votes were counted and resolved, immediately bringing Ramius to parity.
Credit to Jacksonian for knowing how to make his pack-mates look innocent.

Auto-lynching is contemporaneously with the lynching of the other two. Every dies and loses because Brovahkiin refused a choice.

Alternatively, since every died, we can make it where instead of everyone loses, only brovahkiin, who put everyone in that position, loses.

But enough rambling about that, it is in the past now, and we shall remember it, but forgive.