• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Day Three/Night Three
Jacksonian Missionary, a wolf, was lynched
Cliges, a villager, was lynched
alynkio, a villager, was hunted

Jacksonian Missionary, a wolf, was lynched
Cliges, a villager, was lynched
alynkio, a villager, was hunted
Suprised jacksonian didn't show to defend himself
Also suprised cliges was village
Gonna take me a bit to do new analysis
Seems like hunt order has changed

Suprised jacksonian didn't show to defend himself
Also suprised cliges was village
Gonna take me a bit to do new analysis
Seems like hunt order has changed

Would be really stupid to hold the hunt order, if at least one of the wolves was active. If that is true then we're not probably dealing with a non-active wolf at last.

Expected result on Jacksonian, same no one really defended him and he never showed up so we don't learn that much from his death. A bit disappointed Cliges was the one who got tied with Jacksonian, I didn't really think he was a great candidate,and would've preferred a tie with Axleu. Only one wolf left, and I don't see anyone so great a candidate as Jacksonian was, but alxeu's sticking out to me. Besides the reasons he got suspicion previously, he also voted Clgies yesterday, close to deadline, and claimed he was putting cliges two up over Jacksonian. This was wrong, but if he really believed he was doing that, then he was greatly damaging the chances of lynching a wolf. Had Jacksonian showed up to put a vote on Cliges, or confirmed villager alynkio not voted Jacksonian, then Alxeu's vote would've saved wolf Jacksonian from the lynch.

So alxeu sticks out as the most likely wolf to me, but I'm not wedded to the idea, I'll see if I notice anyone else as particularly suspicious, since it seems too convenient for the last wolf to also have been someone under heavy scrutiny.

Unacceptable.
really man
you were inactive made no cases
made no effort to defend yourself
tunneled health for no reason and insulted everyone
you were a perfectly legit lynch
get over yourself

Insulting each other is an integral part of Werewolf! If you think that that's some sort of wrongheaded behavior, perhaps it is you who needs to get over yourself? But I digress.

For now, we got Alxeu trying to defend another known wolf, as well as sniping out of the tie where a known wolf was involved. Does not look so good for me, so I'll stick with him for this day's vote.

Vote Alxeu.

All I can say, rather, all I care to say before I sleep tonight:

Voting for me is the easy answer, as as it stands, two alternatives exist:

1) I'm a horribly unlucky wolf who took every action to make myself more suspicious.

This is self-explanatory, as it easily connects with absent packmates and half-hearted attempts to save them. However, I have sacrificed packmates in the past (though usually inadvertently), and it isn't beyond comprehension that I could've done so yesterday. Heck, I had ample opportunity to drop Jackson and buy myself a golden ticket out of suspicion-land.

2) I'm a horribly unlucky villager who has made every possible mistake when it comes to voting.

If one chooses to believe this, then it is obvious how this happened. On the day alynkio sniped to kill Wagonlitz, I had been attempting to mirror his votes in an attempt to prevent a tie. The next day, with everyone generally being in consensus of a tie, I voted my opinion of who I suspected, though left open the idea that I would maneuver to create a tie at deadline should it be necessary.

I was there at deadline, and whether or not you wish to believe me, I was ready to snipe at deadline, too.

So yeah, I'd say either of the above really. Your guys's choice if you think I am incompetent/unlucky/lazy enough to allow myself to get caught to easily. Perhaps it'd be easier for the village if you guys lynched me anyway? You have some time to kill, there's only one wolf, and seven villagers, so you have three days to catch a wolf. Easier to get rid of the most sketchy person, eh?

Or maybe you can realize just how easily it all lines up against me, and realize that no wolf would be that incriminated at this point.

I don't care, either way. I'll provide my thoughts tomorrow. That way, if lazy voters kill me, you'll have my opinions to look back on, and know who the wrong choices are, after all, I've been wrong the entire time. :oops:

Has anyone checked to make sure the wolves aren't doing top to bottom vote order now?

Has anyone checked to make sure the wolves aren't doing top to bottom vote order now?

Could be, but we do only have 1 night to go on.

Night 0
Eternaly_Lost the villager is hunted.

Day 1/NIGHT 1
JermanTK: 3
JermanTK [70]
aedan777 [82]
Capage [73 alynkio -> 86]

Capibara: 2
Cliges [66]
jeray2000 [76]

jeray2000: 2
Black_Griffin [69]
alynkio [68 ramius343 -> 80]

Cliges: 2
Jacksonian Missionary [77]
brovahkiin [67 Black_Griffin -> 85]

Jacksonian Missionary: 1
Gen. Skobelev [71]

alxeu: 1
Health [78]

Health: 1
alxeu [79]

Claude LC: 1
Wagonlitz [88]

not voted: 3
ramius3443
Claude LC
Capibara

JermanTK the villager is lynched.

NIGHT 1

Capibara the seer is hunted.

DAY 2/NIGHT 2
Wagonlitz: 4
Gen. Skobelev [100]
Health [125]
Capage [150]
alynkio [114 alxeu -> 160 Claude LC -> 168 Black_Griffin -> 174]

Black_Griffin: 3
jeray2000 [105]
Cliges [147]
alxeu [116 ramius3443 -> 135 unvote -> 163 Claude LC -> 173]

ramius3443: 3
aedan777 [124]
brovahkiin [115 Jacksonian Missionary -> 139]
Jacksonian Missionary [138 Capage -> 158]

Claude LC: 2
Wagonlitz [130]
ramius3443 [132 Wagonlitz -> 148 unvote -> 149 jeray2000 -> 172]

not voted: 2
Claude LC []
Black_Griffin []

Wagonlitz the werewolf is lynched.
Claude LC the werewolf is autolynched.

NIGHT 2

Capage the villager is hunted.

DAY 3/NIGHT 3
Cliges: 4
brovahkiin [190]
Gen. Skobelev [206]
Health [221]
alxeu [228]

Jacksonian Missionary: 4
aedan777 [193]
Black_Griffin [202]
jeray2000 [189 alxeu -> 210]
alynkio [231]

Health: 2
ramius3443 [224]
Cliges [230]

not voted: 1
Jacksonian Missionary []

Jacksonian Missionary the werewolf is lynched.
Cliges the villager is lynched

NIGHT 3

alynkio the villager is hunted.

Well, that went rather well. In hindsight it's easy to say lynching alxeu over Cliges would have been better but getting one wolf dead is always a good day as far as mob killings are concerned.

Now, if the last wolf is very active and has been keeping his distance from his absent packmates we don't really have that much to go on. I wouldn't be surprised that the last wolf is not very engaged with the game either.

Also, kindly remind me why the "what's the hunting standing order list" seems to important to people? I could understand hunt speculation in Big game; maybe I'm too out of touch with werewolf but seems to be fairly trivial in Lite.

Alxeu seems indeed pretty bad judging his votes. He seems almost too bad for now but seeing how the game has gone he ain't bad top candidate. The only thing that seems speaking against his wolfhood is 1) he's almost too bad and 2) he's putting quite the defense up - is this how he plays these days as goodie? But since he already has 2 votes I'll focus elsewhere.

After looking at the thread and votes I'll actually make it short and put my bet on Ramius being the last wolf. Superficially looking he has decentish amount of posts but looks like a lot of them are not informative at all (like asking for vote count or about deadline).

Day 1 he's totally absent.

On day 2 he votes Wagonlitz, apparently without regard to the voting situation. Then he quickly jumps away once it's pointed out he put Wagonlitz to the lead (alibi vote and/or attempt to put packmate to the top to scare others from switching off Wagon-"wagon"?) and after surprisingly many vote changes (all of which are more or less defensive of Wagon) he ends up on Claude the autolynched wolf alongside Wagonlitz - would have been nice attempt for credibility had Claude been lynched as he was serious candidate the whole day.

Jacksonian Missionary put Ramius to a real danger in day 2 by switching to him so that could put wrinkle to this theory. Or it could be pack decided that after seer death some alibi voting would be good and if a wolf is lost then so be it for the greater good? Claude getting vote from Wagonlitz could support this interpretation.

Day 3 He's voting Health who should not be priority target due to his important vote on Wagonlitz on day 2 (unless Health was unscrupulously selling Wagonlitz out but that's whole another can of worms). This widens the candidate list and gives more lynch options that incidentally could lessen chances of Jacksonian getting whacked.

vote ramius3443

I would appreciate if people weighed in with their thoughts about Ramius (and others, too).

alxeu: 2
jeray2000 [250]
Black_Griffin [251]

ramius3443: 1
Gen. Skobelev [257]

not voted: 5
brovahkiin []
Health []
alxeu []
aedan777 []
ramius3443 []

All I can say, rather, all I care to say before I sleep tonight:

Voting for me is the easy answer, as as it stands, two alternatives exist:

1) I'm a horribly unlucky wolf who took every action to make myself more suspicious.

This is self-explanatory, as it easily connects with absent packmates and half-hearted attempts to save them. However, I have sacrificed packmates in the past (though usually inadvertently), and it isn't beyond comprehension that I could've done so yesterday. Heck, I had ample opportunity to drop Jackson and buy myself a golden ticket out of suspicion-land.

2) I'm a horribly unlucky villager who has made every possible mistake when it comes to voting.

If one chooses to believe this, then it is obvious how this happened. On the day alynkio sniped to kill Wagonlitz, I had been attempting to mirror his votes in an attempt to prevent a tie. The next day, with everyone generally being in consensus of a tie, I voted my opinion of who I suspected, though left open the idea that I would maneuver to create a tie at deadline should it be necessary.

I was there at deadline, and whether or not you wish to believe me, I was ready to snipe at deadline, too.

So yeah, I'd say either of the above really. Your guys's choice if you think I am incompetent/unlucky/lazy enough to allow myself to get caught to easily. Perhaps it'd be easier for the village if you guys lynched me anyway? You have some time to kill, there's only one wolf, and seven villagers, so you have three days to catch a wolf. Easier to get rid of the most sketchy person, eh?

Or maybe you can realize just how easily it all lines up against me, and realize that no wolf would be that incriminated at this point.

I don't care, either way. I'll provide my thoughts tomorrow. That way, if lazy voters kill me, you'll have my opinions to look back on, and know who the wrong choices are, after all, I've been wrong the entire time. :oops:

Feel free to propose someone better than you to lynch.

I don't love the case on alexu but i don't easily see better ones expect maybe ramius
I will vote ramius for TIE
Sorry if i disappear i'm having a lot of internet issues
Vote ramius