• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Black Griffin dies in 24 hours and 8 minutes.
"Capage admitted to hunting someone, he's a wolf. Vote Capage."

- Tornadoli, probably

Night Zero
All was good and peaceful in the village until one of them was killed. Even though he was always lost, he had been a good survivor, a loyal survivor, and a friend. They missed him so much, they decided to kill his attackers.

Eternaly_Lost, a villager, was hunted

game time started!

Could they hunt EL?

It's been awhile since he's played!

Vote Capibara

Hmmm
EL is an odd choice considering his long haitus but then again technically none of us have played in a while
Capage was leading a joke push against me, but i'm not going to take that seriously
Not really a ton of good evidence this early
I guess vote black griffin
For wanting to know who died
I could see that being an attempt to get a hunt confirmed

technically none of us have played in a while
Indeed, I (mis?)interpreted this as an example of sparkling Cligean wit. For the pedants among us, Lostie's most recent game until now seems to have been my Sophistry! from March, most of the rest of us haven't played since May. Sometimes wolves like to vote early to try to lock us into non-packmate candidates early, but killing Cliges would deprive us of further witticisms, Killing Brovahkiin would constitute voting in accordance with some wretched acronym (no man may accuse me of LSST or LKST or what have you!) and the correlation I mentioned isn't strong enough to outweigh these slightly meta concerns.

Arguably, Jerman should die for delaying the game by a day :mad:.... but this seems somewhat petty. I haven't voted Ramius in a while. So, for auld lang syne...

upload_2018-9-7_21-39-46.png

VOTE RAMIUS :p

Werewolf.

Hey! Werewolf never dies, it just takes some offtime once in a while to be resurrected even more brain damaged and hungry.

What is dead cannot be killed.

This. Especially resurrected zombie werewolves!

Hmmm
EL is an odd choice considering his long haitus but then again technically none of us have played in a while
Capage was leading a joke push against me, but i'm not going to take that seriously
Not really a ton of good evidence this early
I guess vote black griffin
For wanting to know who died
I could see that being an attempt to get a hunt confirmed

Hmmyeah. I guess none have played in a while so I'll give you that. However, what's "joke push"? Since when have pre-game votes have had any real significance (big games exempted)?

Indeed, I (mis?)interpreted this as an example of sparkling Cligean wit. For the pedants among us, Lostie's most recent game until now seems to have been my Sophistry! from March, most of the rest of us haven't played since May. Sometimes wolves like to vote early to try to lock us into non-packmate candidates early, but killing Cliges would deprive us of further witticisms, Killing Brovahkiin would constitute voting in accordance with some wretched acronym (no man may accuse me of LSST or LKST or what have you!) and the correlation I mentioned isn't strong enough to outweigh these slightly meta concerns.

Arguably, Jerman should die for delaying the game by a day :mad:.... but this seems somewhat petty. I haven't voted Ramius in a while. So, for auld lang syne...

View attachment 402416

VOTE RAMIUS :p

Yeah, voting Jerman would be quite petty for that reason. He signed up and hasn't missed any days of voting yet. And after summer drought in WW I can hardly blame him for not checking the forums every passing hour.

Sure, wolves might want to vote early but then again it's more up to the schedule of the game than role when particular players cast votes. But yeah, it's always nice for the pack if they manage to screen the voting candidates early (duh, saying self-evident things seems like a part of classic werewolf game).

Well, forgive my impatience.

So, day 1 is shamvote time, so...

Vote Jeray2000

Dogs accept no gods. Especially not those that drowned. Woof!

Day one shamvote? Forgive me saying so but day one is never sham vote time. It's the time to press on your enemies, taste their fear and feel the sweet nectar of hearts blood explode in your mouth with that lovely metallic tang.

If you say so

Vote Jerman

No. Don't be that guy.

I'll be sorely tempted to vote Jerman for his idiotic self-vote but I guess he's feeling a bit guilty for not being around earlier (maybe). So I suppose for now I'll give him a chance to not be an idiot and make a meaningful vote instead.

So we have four (seemingly) random votes. I guess it doesn't hurt to put another one in.

vote Jacksonian Missionary

Plus, it's good to get him talk a bit and vote is nice way of trying to accomplish that.

Capibara: 1
Cliges [66]

Black_Griffin: 1
brovahkiin [67]

ramius3443: 1
alynkio [68]

jeray2000: 1
Black_Griffin [69]

JermanTK : 1
JermanTK [70]

Jacksonian Missionary: 1
Gen. Skobelev [71]

not voted: 10
Jacksonian Missionary
Wagonlitz
alxeu
ramius3443
jeray2000
aedan777
Claude LC
Health
Capage
Capibara

These mouthful posts, they're nice to read but not very informative.
I guess It's Skobelev's first game after a while, so there's at least one reason for him to be this overeager.
Alynkio is someone I expect long comments from but this one just isn't up to his standards. He totally omitted or misinterpreted two interesting comments.
One, he didn't mention Black's pre-deadline question, which is still questionable (bro has some goodie points for that vote and for dropping a gimmick).
Also, Cliges's vote can clearly be taken as videofanning. Voting ramius for luls is weak in comparison.
So, my impression is that alynkio could be one
Vote Alynkio

These mouthful posts, they're nice to read but not very informative.
I guess It's Skobelev's first game after a while, so there's at least one reason for him to be this overeager.

Eh.. longer posts can be very informative but at the moment there's no info to use; hence the need to try to generate it by engaging people. And if you have read some older games you might notice sometimes I tend to write quite a bit. Keeping the posts very short and uninformative tends to favour the wolves and makes boring games in any case.

Alynkio is someone I expect long comments from but this one just isn't up to his standards. He totally omitted or misinterpreted two interesting comments.
One, he didn't mention Black's pre-deadline question, which is still questionable (bro has some goodie points for that vote and for dropping a gimmick).
Also, Cliges's vote can clearly be taken as videofanning. Voting ramius for luls is weak in comparison.
So, my impression is that alynkio could be one
Vote Alynkio

Why would brovahkiin get goodie points at this stage? If Black_Griffin turns out to be baddie then sure he gets goodie points but in my mind it was for all intents and purposes just another vote on day 1 (with some reasoning behind it). I'm not overtly familiar with him but to me his question about dead didn't look particularly out of place. Could be brovahkiin is right, though, and he's onto something here. *shrug*

Also, what's with the claim of videofanning by Cliges?

Because his vote corresponds with my reaction. It's not a strong lead, but it's something. Also, it was a way to point out that I'm not on him for left field reasons.

Voting Jerman delaying the game by a day would be petty. Voting Jerman for voting himself wouldn't be petty, but I don't think it's actually indicative of him being a wolf. I don't think we need consolidation of votes just yet, but I think we need another candidate with only one vote even less, so I'll:

Vote Capibara

Vote Cliges

Only because it's probably been over a solid year since I've been able to do that.

I just woke up again for some reason only token progress has been made. SAD! Were it up to me I'd vote everybody who hasn't voted yet. However given I have to choose...

VOTE ALXEU

Vote Health

He voted me, and Jerman already self-voted. Might as well revenge vote. :rolleyes:

Capibara: 2
Cliges [66]
Jeray [76]

Black_Griffin: 1
brovahkiin [67]

ramius3443: 1
alynkio [68]

jeray2000: 1
Black_Griffin [69]

JermanTK : 1
JermanTK [70]

Jacksonian Missionary: 1
Gen. Skobelev [71]

Alynkio: 1
Capage [73]

Cliges: 1
Jacksonian [77]

Alxeu: 1
Health [78]

Health: 1
Alxeu [78]

not voted: 5
Wagonlitz
ramius3443
aedan777
Claude LC
Capibara
Let's add some spice. Jeray was the first to push someone up to 2 votes. Perhaps he's a wolf subtly relieving pressure on a packmate? Also, Canadia has been murdering our trade with their timber and dairy antics! Down with the Loonie!

UNVOTE RAMIUS

VOTE JERAY2000!