Werewolf Lite CCCXXV - Twelve villagers, four wolves, and a seer walk into a bar...

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Who died?

Who the :mellow:?
Because it will sound extremely stupid if I am wrong. And now I want to try and convince people I'm a victorious wolf. I'm not though. And Nautilu is acting like he might be one.

Werewolf Victory

daDAQ3P.png

Arkasas you fool. Well, well done I guess. You all done your best to try and sell each other out, but it worked out in the end. Ugh, vote analysis is just impossible these days. There is just no fun in Lite any more for me when it's like this.

So someone tell me what happened. Did you hunt Arkasas purely because of that post? Why did you then not hunt Esemesas?

Who were the wolves?

I am tremendously irritated given the amount of work I tried putting into this to absolutely no effect. How is it when there there were three wolves on the final day you all thought that the JL spokesperson was the safest bet?

I admit I'm not particularly skilled at this, but I don't think I'm just making noise for noise's sake.

So someone tell me what happened. Did you hunt Arkasas purely because of that post? Why did you then not hunt Esemesas?

I hunted Arky as soon as I was outed (funny thing was, if I hadn't been, we would have gone after someone else). My packmates didn't hunt ese because they saw the possibility of scapegoating him.

Well sexytoes was an obvious wolf after I got hunted. Seriously there was no reason for me to be hunted, since I was still a possible lynch, and had just made things worse for myself by lynching two villagers, so why hunt me? Sexytoes had made clear his annoyance at me pointing out the stupidity of his argument, so he was the most likely instigator. Though esemesas certainly seemed like a good lynch for the seer nonsense. Wagonlitz was pretty much sure to win though, since pretty much everyone figured he was clear from madchemist. Probably should have questioned why he wasn't hunted, but eh that's mostly hindsight. Nautilu could have gone either way really. All in all, not such a great game from the village.