• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
happycats517 said:
Rovsea said:
Glad to know that I have some information this game. :) OK, there are several things I'd like to say. First: when do you want to do the outing, and which of us would you like to have do it? Second: I am fine with a Marty or Ironhead scan. Maybe Skobie. Third: You say that the wolves will fight an outing hard. What exactly does this mean? I would expect that aside from the obvious wolfish outburst by whoever is outed, the wolves wouldn't want to give themselves away. Of course, I suppose that they don't really know who you've scanned besides Euro and Bagricula, so they might be concerned by a powerful JL.

Thoughts?

I actually moved my scan to madchemist. His actions in the thread and his decision to contact sexytoes makes me suspicious of him. As for the outing, I was hoping sexytoes could do it with about five hours until deadline. It's a very early outing, but I don't want the last villager to fail to check the thread and let Skobie and his pack snipe to victory. And by fighting this outing I mean that the pack is Skobie and two of Marty, Ironhead, and MC. All three of them are very competent and willing to take risks. I wouldn't be surprised if they attempted a counter-outing to try to get the last villager to go along with them.

I found it funny yesterday that sexytoes thought I5 and skobie were faking it because skobie said I5 was suspicious in thread---where you never are honest---but he didn't have anything against Rovsea proposed to the supposed seer that skobie should be scanned the next day---even though they 'knew' he was a wolf. I have bolded and upsized that part of the PM. And I have no idea why Rovsea and happycats never sent sexytoes those PMs marty had faked; he even faked ones from Euro which might have fooled the village had they been used.

marty99 said:
EUROO7 said:
Welcome to the JL, EURO! You came up as a villager, to my great surprise.

Jcucc is also a villager.

I was thinking of scanning Bagricula tonight. But I'm open to suggestions.
I was wondering when you were going to call me.

I would not be averse to scanning your target. They wouldn't be expecting that.
It's settled. Just make sure I don't die, or anything stupid. That should be well within your powers to achieve.
You are - unusually - correct.
sample.

Then, come up with something like "okay, I scanned him and as it turns out Bagricula is a big bad wolf! EURO, you have the most influence -can you out him?

Also, I think I'm pretty likely to be hunted tomorrow. Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but if I die you two'll have to carry on the fight.

But if I survive, I'm planning on scanning Gen. Skobelev. Just a feeling I have."

Then "Right. I'll try my best to divert attention away from your person, and lead these wolves on a merry chase. I have no problems with scanning the General."

"Godspeed"

Somewhere we'll need to fit a short response or two from jcucc in before this, but given his sheepishness it won't need to be much.

Then after the EURO pms, you need to pm Jcucc saying Gen. Skobelev is a wolf, and for you to out him tonight.

Then nothing happens, alas, and we arrive at the present

Thoughts?

If they do it themselves: The one who subs can be told information and sent PMs by the one who subbed out and only the one who subbed out---and it should happen shortly after the subbing. If you are thinking of Rovsea then you are of course allowed to tell him what you know though, since there is no rule forbidding players passing on information to other players, but he doesn't have it officially from jc unless jc shows up; though lies aren't forbidden.
Thanks. That's fine. We will of course lie and say jcucc passed these on to Rovsea. As long as we know that's possible in te rules. Thank you.

Also am I the only one who is experiencing the forum acting up: I.e. it makes the lines long so that you have to scroll horizontally instead of the forum manually breaking the lines like usually; that is really annoying.:mad:

Sounds nothing like me.

Not that surprising that Marty had prepared something like that. Though it's pretty amusing that I was suggested scan target even though I was already outed. I'm sure had that PM been put out in to the open Ironhead or madchemist would have noticed it.

And Wagonlitz, same problem with forums for me, too.

Not that surprising that Marty had prepared something like that. Though it's pretty amusing that I was suggested scan target even though I was already outed. I'm sure had that PM been put out in to the open Ironhead or madchemist would have noticed it.
Almost immediately after deadline marty went to work on fabricating a fake outing. The EURO PMs were just part of the work they did.
And Wagonlitz, same problem with forums for me, too.
If it is a general problem it probably should be raised in the forum help thread. Are others experiencing it?

Game will be in a few hours.

Sounds nothing like me.
No one else knows one's own style better than oneself, though.

Still, that was unrefined sugar cane. First draft and whatnot. I assumed happycats would work on it. In the event he didn't even send anything on.
And I have no idea why Rovsea and happycats never sent sexytoes those PMs marty had faked; he even faked ones from Euro which might have fooled the village had they been used.

[video=youtube;uHmvSEGYP2k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHmvSEGYP2k[/video]

writing game atm

Well, overall displeased with my performance in this and then I ended it with that crap show. I meant to at least put up a fight but well, shit happened. I'll leave it at that. Good job to Ironhead, Skobie, madchemist, and sexytoes. Sorry to Rovsea and marty for going MIA. And thanks Wagonlitz for GMing.