• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Since Falc is still getting no traction I'll go after my second candidate, citizen. A plotter snipe for a tie is way too Suspicious to ignore, and Tamius doesn't really strike me as a good lynch.

Unvote Falc Vote citizen

Official vote count, 1h 35min (accuracy not guaranteed)

tamius23 - 7 - Lemeard, trespoe, jonti-h, muttoneer2, Adamus2, Eternaly_Lost, Paendrag
Citizen1oo2 - 5 - esemesas, Falc, Ciryandor, tamius23, aedan777
trespoe - 1 - Cliges

Not voted - 2 - LightsShadows, Citizen1oo2

Missed one vote - jonti-h, Ciryandor, esemesas, tamius23, jpr123

Not going to be around for the deadline, so the wolfies voting for me can find out why they haven't been able to get me lynched yet:

Strictly it doesn't, but it does make me very intrigued as to *how* you dodged those bullets, and whether you had any help in doing so.

[I was tempted to vote for Citizen to make it a tie as both of interest to me, but I think it will be more interesting to see what happens as we get more pressure on Tamius.

YOU ARE ABOUT TO LYNCH THE SODDING PADRE

PLEASE DESIST

GA tonight please​

Now, the packs might feel they can relax a bit more, but then the village needs to step up to the plate. Analysis and smart play are the only tools left to win this game for the goodies, so we need to use them and use them wisely.

Belgians make baseball analogies now?

unvote trespoe

vote citizen1oo1

Helping the padre.

Official vote count, 55min to deadline (accuracy not guaranteed)

tamius23 - 7 - Lemeard, trespoe, jonti-h, muttoneer2, Adamus2, Eternaly_Lost, Paendrag
Citizen1oo2 - 6 - esemesas, Falc, Ciryandor, tamius23, aedan777, Cliges

Panzer - Did you eat all the popcorn?

Shit

Unvote Tamius Vote Citizen

Official vote count, 15min to deadline (accuracy not guaranteed)

Citizen1oo2 - 8 - esemesas, Falc, Ciryandor, tamius23, aedan777, Cliges, Paendrag, jonti-h
tamius23 - 5 - Lemeard, trespoe, muttoneer2, Adamus2, Eternaly_Lost

Official vote count, 15min to deadline (accuracy not guaranteed)

Citizen1oo2 - 8 - esemesas, Falc, Ciryandor, tamius23, aedan777, Cliges, Paendrag, jonti-h
tamius23 - 5 - Lemeard, trespoe, muttoneer2, Adamus2, Eternaly_Lost

I saw that ninja edit :ninja:

So jpr is a wolf that accidentally messed up the names is what you're saying? Hm, not sure if I'm willing to believe that.

Ghosts, gather round - There are deaths coming and new inhabitants of the ComfyCorner(tm)

Also, why does that PM have Adamus at the end? I think you tried to bluff us but failed...

Due to the questionable accuracy of your claim and the limited time before deadline, I say we lynch citizen today, look at JPR tomorrow, then lynch Falc. No I'm not letting that go.

unvote tamius

Vote citizen

Wow. I disappear for 4 hours and I miss the good stuff.

I can't handle being lynched twice in two days!!!
Emergency sub needed for the last few minutes.

You are me now RENDAP. Day in my place. I never harmed you you know so you deserve it.

I think he's having a mental breakdown :confused: