• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Official vote count, 11h 15min (accuracy not guaranteed)

tamius23 - 3 - Lemeard, trespoe, jonti-h
trespoe - 1 - Cliges
Falc - 1 - aedan777
aedan777 - 1 - Ciryandor
Citizen1oo2 - 1 - esemesas

Not voted - 8 - muttoneer2, Paendrag, Eternaly_Lost, tamius23, Adamus2, Falc, LightsShadows, Citizen1oo2

Missed one vote - jonti-h, Ciryandor, esemesas, tamius23, jpr123

What concerns me (and I've seen this before in Varulv) is that now the wolves know we're essentially rudderless, they can lead us by the nose - or at the least be less clever at hiding themselves.

It's also harder to tell who is a noob and who is a wolf as there's no chance of scanning them for excess body hair.

I understand your concerns and share them to a large degree, but it cuts both ways.

As long as there's this possibility of a powerful JL hiding in the background, yes, the Wolves will tend to be on their guard for any possible slip, but the village is also likely to play at less than 100%, because the JL could come out and save them.

Now, the packs might feel they can relax a bit more, but then the village needs to step up to the plate. Analysis and smart play are the only tools left to win this game for the goodies, so we need to use them and use them wisely.

I understand your concerns and share them to a large degree, but it cuts both ways.

As long as there's this possibility of a powerful JL hiding in the background, yes, the Wolves will tend to be on their guard for any possible slip, but the village is also likely to play at less than 100%, because the JL could come out and save them.

Now, the packs might feel they can relax a bit more, but then the village needs to step up to the plate. Analysis and smart play are the only tools left to win this game for the goodies, so we need to use them and use them wisely.

That's true, might give them enough rope to hang themselves.
Do you reckon this is linked to yesterday's TIE?

it's not my fault that an uncounted vote stopped my tie breaking moves.

Your BEHIND THE SCENES TIE breaking moves. And really, a villager has no reason to act like that behind the scenes.

The following people are not cultists:

Cliges
esemesas
JPR
Aedan
LightsShadows
Tamius
Lemeard

And myself.

Is this in night order? Because it seems very odd that you scan Cliges, who supposedly was the seer, night 0, and he gets his role stolen the next night.

Whoah! Another regeneration - I thought we were dwarves, not Time Lords!

Anyway, new body, same lack of clues. I'm interested in the whole tamius/citizen tie shenanigans from last night, and so will place an early vote on one of them:

vote tamius23

Tamius has proved a tempting lynch in the past, but has escaped when seemingly better options were presented.

Unvote Eitre
Vote The Artist Formerly Known as Prince (TAFKAP)

Before I sleep, moving my vote to a more viable lynch because of his voting behavior.

The wolves are clearly in big trouble now, as the Unseen University joins the fray.

Archchancheller, terrible news

Calm down bursar, have a frog pill. That's better, now spit it out man.

Thhptt

The news, bursar, not the frog pill.

There's a wolf in the University.

So. We take all sorts as students these days. Vampires, Klatchians, trolls. If they have the fees, we have the degrees.

I didn't mean a student, ArchChancellor. One of the staff.

Are you sure you took that frog pill, Bursar? You didn't spit it out again? We have a strict non-shapist hiring policy. One of our librarians ...

...is a monk...

is NOT in slightest bit like a monkey.

But one of the Professors IS a werewolf, Archchancellor. Even now, they could be sitting in their study researching the best time to rip your throat out and drink your blood, rather than preparing their next lecture.

Its an absolute certainly, Bursar. That's normal behaviour for a Professor. If I rusticated every Professor that was plotting against me, there wouldn't be anyone left on the staff.

Perhaps there's something more subtle that would give away the wolf. Maybe if we subjected them to detailed scrutiny and analysed their every movement someone of supreme intelligence could work out who it was

I'm afraid I don't have the time for that Bursar. Perhaps that artificial computer thingy in the Faculty of High Energy Magicks could be put to work on it.

Brilliant thinking, Archchancellor. Hax will tell us who the wolf is.

Wait, you mean you had some sort of conditional vote set up?

Otherwise, the mere fact that you could cast your vote in advance was still a bad idea.

How exactly does this constitute a case against me?

Strictly it doesn't, but it does make me very intrigued as to *how* you dodged those bullets, and whether you had any help in doing so.

Official vote count, 4h 55min (accuracy not guaranteed)

tamius23 - 5 - Lemeard, trespoe, jonti-h, muttoneer2, Adamus2
Citizen1oo2 - 3 - esemesas, Falc, Ciryandor
trespoe - 1 - Cliges
Falc - 1 - aedan777

Not voted - 5 - Paendrag, Eternaly_Lost, tamius23, LightsShadows, Citizen1oo2

Missed one vote - jonti-h, Ciryandor, esemesas, tamius23, jpr123

Vote tamius23

I was tempted to vote for Citizen to make it a tie as both of interest to me, but I think it will be more interesting to see what happens as we get more pressure on Tamius.