• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My 2 ideas have gone tits as the first was a plane crash onto an island and the second a sinking ship where they swim to an island..

I don't think they are fitting just yet... I hope I don't get a third idea where the world end!!! :eek:hmy:

The world ends, which prompts us all to escape to...an island?

Terrorist group A hijacks plane. Terrorist group B hijacks ferry ship. Plane is crashed into ship. Both terrorist groups want to kill all the innocent people and survive themselves to claim the action for the greater glory of cause A or B.

The world ends, which prompts us all to escape to...an island?

The world ends and the last remaining villagers take a shuttle into space to colonize a new world that funny enough is plagued by werewolves??

Terrorist group A hijacks plane. Terrorist group B hijacks ferry ship. Plane is crashed into ship. Both terrorist groups want to kill all the innocent people and survive themselves to claim the action for the greater glory of cause A or B.

Now as good a game this would make, the fact a plane crashes into a ship might result in the ship sinking with the plane along with terrorist groups A and B. Unless they inflat a dingy that seats 20 villagers, 10 terrorists and a random Sorcerer of the dark arts. Voting can be covered by throwing one person over to the sharks each day, but how would the terrorist hunt in a 20ft dingy without being seen.. ?? ideas??

The world ends and the last remaining villagers take a shuttle into space to colonize a new world that funny enough is plagued by werewolves??

No, then the werewolves wouldn't be among the original villagers. Instead make it like some allergy or disease, a substance that spreads at night and turns certain people(depending on genetical pre-disposition, of ourse) super-aggressive or something

Now as good a game this would make, the fact a plane crashes into a ship might result in the ship sinking with the plane along with terrorist groups A and B. Unless they inflat a dingy that seats 20 villagers, 10 terrorists and a random Sorcerer of the dark arts. Voting can be covered by throwing one person over to the sharks each day, but how would the terrorist hunt in a 20ft dingy without being seen.. ?? ideas??

Nonono, the whole game plays out in only a few hours or less in-game time, as the few survivors scramble to get into the lifeboats and the baddies are tossing people overboard in the chaos.

The sun is dying and the population of the 20+ inhabited planets/moons/asteroids of the solar system scramble for the few available interstellar shuttles.

Nonono, the whole game plays out in only a few hours or less in-game time, as the few survivors scramble to get into the lifeboats and the baddies are tossing people overboard in the chaos.

The sun is dying and the population of the 20+ inhabited planets/moons/asteroids of the solar system scramble for the few available interstellar shuttles.

A plus to these 2 themes is that they get rid of the white and black morality of "goodies" and "baddies". Everyone wants to survive, only the methods are different. One could even say the "baddies" are better - they aren't just selfish who care only about themselves, but they want their close group to survive too...

Jacob, my game...

Last edited: