Werewolf CLVII: Little-Big Werewolf in a Caribbean village

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

jacob-Lundgren

GM/Brutal Werewolf Leader
69 Badges
Sep 18, 2001
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Hearts of Iron II: Beta
  • Pride of Nations
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Collectors Edition
  • Humble Paradox Bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Magicka
  • March of the Eagles
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
This is the game set up I want to run, its ok for people to know the set up ahead of time because there are some minor variables they wont know and because its a lot like a lite game.

Deadline will be 22:00 GMT. When the clock strikes double zero the voting stops

21 person big game set up
5 baddies
3 werewolves, hunts every night standard style
1 "head baddie" is brutal, essentially a brutal cultist
1 baddie assassin, gets 1 free hunt and earns 1 more each time an old guard/detective dies. Cannot use one than 1 available hunt per night though.

Goodies
3 detectives/(old guard). Only power is they know each other and that is it
1 scanner that only scans for the head baddie and the assassin, everyone else pings back negative including the wolves
12 villagers

Cursed and blessed will exist, blessed only survives a werewolf attack not the assassins strike.

Its sort of a ww lite with more people but really its a basis for a more thread-based werewolf big with almost no reason for the good side to form a secret scanner-based justice league as opposed something akin to a peoples justice league :ninja: No seer scanner is balanced by only needing to whack 3 wolves. The old guard have good reason to never reveal themselves as it can cause their deaths quickly and empower the bad side. The 1 good scanner has no way to verify anyone is safe.

Where I am going with this is a retooling experiment of sorts. If this goes remotely well and is fun people can add on to it a bit at a time to try or ignore it as they desire. The numbers I am keeping at only 21, I don't want a big wait to begin and I want to keep this more controlled atm size wise to avoid needing to add a bunch more roles or traits or a 2nd pack. The goodies will be a large clueless mob with no way to be sure a PM is from a legit goodie and the baddies will have a strong edge in knowledge BUT they still need to try and kill off the 4 goodies with some information as well as avoid dying. The baddies are heavily outnumbered and will have to carefully use their knowledge and powers to win. On the other hand the old guard will as well be coordinating to some degree so a villager NEEDS to try and sniff out not just who might be cooperating but why. No seer scans will save you, pay attention and use your ability to sniff out the baddies, or die.

Consider yourselves a poor village in some random isolated Caribbean island. You heard news about a strange outbreak of people transforming into strange beasts in on a nearby larger island and are worried the same might be happening on your pleasant slice of paradise. Many animals have suddenly gone missing or their remains found eaten. Several lawyers visiting from afar as well were found killed beforehand but there was no real concern yet until the farm animals started to disappear. Now everyone fears they are next, and with no predators on the island clearly someone is not wholly human anymore... Feel free to argue about which major island nation you are near, doesn't overly matter.

Alive/Winners
1: Euro as Wilson
11: cliges as an Ent

Roster
1: Euro as Wilson
2: Tonkatoy
3: Arkasas as Papa Ge, Sly Demon of Death
4: Reis
5: Panzer Commader as a british grenadier
6: seamus2008 as jerk chicken
7: daffius
8: aeden
9: snoopdogg As Chewbacca
10: chieron as Voodoo Lady
11: cliges as an Ent
12: esemesas as Mon, the local kelp farmer
13: videofan
14: najs
15: Hax as Captain Phillips captured by Somali pirates
16: Rysz
17: alxeu as Captain Jack Sparrow
18: sbr as someone needing room
19: wagonlitz
20: johho as a canadian lumberjack
21: Gen. skobelev

Last edited:
In as Wilson.

In

In as Papa Ge, Sly Demon of Death.

Thank you for the spot, I think I'll be

in

unless there's great jockeying for the last spots with super-interested players wanting it badly. And interesting game idea.

In

wilson-bola.jpg

Darn it. I'm always up for something a bit different but I'm off to Sicily for a week starting wednesday...

IN but only if you don't get 20 others, SUB otherwise

In as Mon, the local kelp farmer.

In

In

In as Captain Phillips captured by Somali pirates

[video=youtube;q1V8ngwKRJ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1V8ngwKRJ0[/video]