• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Like contacting the priest scanned sorcerer before he dies? And using your leader ability the last day when we could've lost?
i wasn't online the last day. had no idea that we won until near deadline tuesday.

Nights 6 and 7

Day 6

Villagers lynch Alphabet Soup the villager
Huns hunt Gen. Skobelev again, he dies this time
Hax the jester plays tricks on Cliges
E_L the jester plays tricks on narref

Huns continue to be by far the most talkative pack.

Sleepyhead said:
madchemist said:
Sleepyhead said:
Sleepyhead said:
madchemist said:
Wagonlitz said:
Sleepyhead said:
madchemist said:
Sleepyhead said:
Wagonlitz said:
Hax is a cultist.

Was Skobelev cursed?
It's good to know. We will have to use him later though.

If Gen. Skobelev was cursed we would know. Thus he was most likely blessed so we should hunt him again.

I'm still grumpy over madchemist move to save Alphabet soup as we lost the tie opportunity and the opportunity of getting a wolf - which definitely means that the other pack will get to hunt again. Which in turns means that they could hit a cursed one or worse, one of us. badchemist! bad! :mad:
We can take some comfort in knowing that they hunt the nights witnesses might be most likely to use their ability.

OK, OK, I'm sorry! At least he'll be lynched today. But yes, I screwed that one up.

Anyway, Skobie probably was blessed, which might make him a less likely wolf? But he probably should be our target anyway, much as I hate to kill an active player, since he'll be guaranteed to be killable this time.

The good news is, if we make contact with Hax, we might be able to manipulate the hunts the Vandals make (assuming he's attached to their pack). If anyone contacts him, they should either be a cultist or pose as one, to give the Vandals a disincentive to hunt that person (since cultists can switch sides, there is no benefit to hunting them). Question: would we want to reveal to their pack that I'm a cultist, so they don't hunt me? Should I contact Hax, or should someone else (Yakman, perhaps, or even you or Wagon claiming to be a cultist)? Whoever does, suggesting Cliges as a hunt target is a sound choice; he's know to be seer-scanned and nobody knows he's a hunter outside of us and the JL.

Also, I just got word from johho, who claimed to have used a seerish-powered scan: Chieron is not a wolf. There shouldn't be many scanners of any kind left, I would guess.
Wolves have been known to be blessed many times.

Regarding Hax, I have been writing with him regarding other stuff so I don't mind initiating contact posing as a cultist. I never voted him that day he was up for lynch like you did so he might trust me more. You are probably also busy as it is madchemist. Having Cliges hunted could work well for us. But lets wait until they hunt themselves. Of course - if they are looking to kill us then they probably won't hunt a seer-scanned. We could say he's the likely seer's apprentice or thief.. I don't actually know which role they/us fear. I could say that he's likely cursed and in the JL. I think this last one is the best move.
Of course, we will have to have the info that I am priest-cleared kept a secret while I pose as a cultist.
I am not sure it is smart to say he likely is cursed, since Hax then likely could ask why we didn't hunt him ourself.

See, I still think we should be trying to hunt the village rather than each other at the moment; my PJL is growing a bit too fast for my liking, and I'm worried that they'll start lynching you wolves if we keep hunting the unscanned/uncleared people. If we were really confident in the identities of the other pack, then sure, hunt them, but absent that, I find it doubtful that we will luck out on finding them with each hunt.

Feel free to contact Hax as a cultist; I have kept your priest scan secret from everybody. Suggest that we coordinate; they don't need to know that we are trying to kill them with our hunts right away. Claiming Cliges is cursed is not good, as they'd have no reason to believe us. Do ask Hax whom the Vandals plan on hunting, and try to dissuade them from choices we don't like, without being too obvious about it.

By the way, if one of you wants to join the PJL, you can claim a scanning power, perhaps, or some other useful skill (maybe even claim to have used it already; a seer scan on Yakman could be an effective claim, for instance, or a scan on aedan of any sort). It might be a good way to protect you from the mob. It could also be risky though, if you or your claimed scan is lynched/hunted and you are found to have lied.
OK I'll send him one just fishing for information and establishing a link close to deadline (to awoid any of them scanning me tonight if they too have the ability). I'll cc you guys but I will write in Swedish so use Google Translate. If I don't I am pretty sure he'll suspect something.
If any of us joins the PJL - we should definitely claim to have an ability. Perhaps it should be seerish powers but unused so we have the possibility of not simply clearing one of us - but also to out a Vandal.
Oh!

How about I claim that madchemist slipped and said that Cliges is a witness he will soon use his ability now that it has over 50 % chance of success? They are likely to be very afraid of being witnessed. That would lead them to hunt Cliges meaning a 50 % chance of him taking one down with him - and Cliges out of the PJL.

I like that one, but you'd need a solid reason to be in contact with me in the first place for that to be believed. I'll leave it to your discretion how to handle that, as I can't make it online at deadline. Also, check that he is in fact attached to the Vandals. I find it highly likely, but he might not be.

Lastly, johho just informed me that Chieron claimed a seerish scan, and said he scanned Cliges. I'm suspicious of this one, and I've informed the PJL of the same; might be a good way to get Chieron lynched/shot.
I am telling him that I have been scanned by someone with seerish power, that I have been in contact with you and that you let me know, among other things, that Cliges is a witness with a dead rival (at least that will be true). I also say that I suggested he use his ability in a fortnight to protect "my" werewolves from being witnessed. I have the message ready but will wait a bit before sending it. I am requesting that they have me scanned if they have the power - though I am insinuating that it might be better to search for unattached cultists, as gigau didn't have an apprentice, rather than using it to confirm my obvious cultist role.
I also mention that my wolves expect him to turn on his pack the moment his pack gets decimated. Having Alphabet Soup lynched today is thus important. Both Skobie and Hax are voting Seamus after having started with Alphabet Soup, though it could just be a coincidence. We will know more after the update. I will also be less Nazi regarding the hunts after Skobie hits the ground.
walrus is also getting auto-lynched so hopefully four people dies tonight.

And madchemist continues to run the show:

madchemist said:
J. Passepartout said:
madchemist said:
Well, I'm really regretting my move to avoid the tie yesterday, since now it looks like Asdfe will be bandwagoned, and is still a quite likely baddie. Some effort should probably be made to make the day useful for voting analysis, but I don't know how that should be done.

Also, I just had johho claim a seerish scan. He says that he scanned Chieron as a non-wolf. So if he's not lying, that's another semi-cleared person. I still don't know for sure if I can trust either one, but it's far better than no knowledge at all.

Interesting to hear. I felt like he was piping up a bit more yesterday afternoon than he has been. I'll go look at the thread, and if I think of anything interesting, I'll share it.

OK, johho also claimed that Chieron said he had a seer scan as well, and scanned Cliges. I'm deeply suspicious of that one, as it's a horribly useless scan and a safe lie, and that's far more seer scans than I expected to see. Might Chieron be a cultist? If johho is truthful, he can't be a wolf, at least.

BTW, I would approve a tie today. We need information, and unless both suspects are villagers, this isn't at all a bad way to get it.

Meanwhile in Vandal land:

Hax said:
Teep said:
Hax said:
tamius23 said:
Teep, you were cursed and hunted last night. Welcome to the Vandal Pack.

Your packmates are:

Falc the brutal werewolf
pjnlsn the werewolf with sorcerous powers
Hax the jester cultist

You hunt on nights 7, 8, 11, 12, 15, etc. Your next hunt is in 72 hours.

Welcome Teep!

Do you have any known traits?

I would like that you try to stay away from voting me now. Hopefully there are no priest anymore which means I can't be scanned and I will be gold worth later in the game when we reach parity level.

Hopefully will the Huns hunt either madchemist(could possible be a goodie scanner, according to randakar he wasn't scanned by him) or Cliges(villager).
I was the thief, which as a role was lost when I became a wolf.

Alright, thanks!

Falc, don't forget to vote today!

Here is my little players list:

Players:
1. Falc the Brutal Werewolf of the Vandal Pack
2. Teep the ex-Thief Werewolf of the Vandal Pack
3. Gen. Skobelev
4. Hax the Jester Cultist of the Vandal Pack
6. J. Passepartout
10. AsdfeZxcas
11. narref
12. johho888
13. aedan777 the Hunter
14. Eternaly_Lost
15. Yakman
16. madchemist (???) (maybe wolf due to my jester order on night 5?)
18. Cliges (according to the seer he is a Villager)
23. walrus
24. seamus2008
25. pjnlsn the Werewolf with Sorcerous Powers of the Vandal Pack
26. the_hdk
27. Steed
28. Sleepyhead
30. Chieron

pjnlsn, don't use your scan tonight!

And I'm not sure if pjnlsn knows they're not due to hunt that night:

pjnlsn said:
HUNT Gen. Skobalev
BACKUP HUNT johho
BACKUPBACKUP HUNT Cliges

since Falc is semi-gone, i'm declaring myself 1st in command of the Vandal pack, after which i like to think it's Falc, followed by Teep in third, and Hax our most trusted advisor/worshipper

orders subject to change

comments welcome

my rationale behind going after Skobalev is that his votecounts make it easier for people to single out suspicious targets

The Huns have sent in a hunt order on the same player, so if pj does think the Vandals are hunting that night that will only compound his befuddlement.

Zip from inter-goodie communication. It's looking like madchemist will lead them to hell in a handbasket.

Day 7

Villagers lynch pjnlsn the werewolf
E_L the jester plays tricks on johho888 the villager (no effect)
Hax the jester plays tricks on madchemist the cultist
Vandal pack eats alxeu

Madchemist continues his scheming at the head of the Injustice League

madchemist said:
Sleepyhead said:
Sleepyhead said:
Hax claims to be a jester cultist and asks if he should jester someone.
He thought I made a JL announcement that pjnsl is a wolf and confirmed that he indeed is one of the Vandal pack.

He could make his wolves hunt alxeu if the info regarding him hasn't been spread - so I would need an update ASAP madchemist if we want Hax alive. It could work.

Also get the JL on pjnsl. Just try to say that my case seems solid - we can't really claim we got a cultist to confirm it now can we.
Madchemist! I thought of a way for you to get away clean with alxeu. Claim that you will shoot Hax and then if alxeu survives the night (I made it clear to Hax that for himself to survive alxeu needs to be hunted tonight) you can claim that your shot got jestered into something else. Hax is the jester and your role is known so him jestering you is likely - this will be revealed to be true if we really need to lynch Hax (and then you'd be clean). If this is so you just retain your ability (but claim it is lost to alxeu) until he one way or the other gets eaten.
I think this is bulletproof! I will get going now for my party so best of luck.
Also, pjnsl is a wolf!! have JL members vote him following my reasoning.

OK, I'm making the opening moves to try to put this into action. If it looks like the info about Hax will be made public, I will have to cover my tracks, but for now, I've told alxeu that pjnlsn is a wolf and therefore a higher priority lynch; I told him I'm arranging to have Hax shot. I'll send a message to the PJL soon outing pjnlsn, or better yet, let them find out via the thread.

I'm taking an awful risk here, Sleepyhead. This had better work...

Sleepyhead said:
madchemist said:
Sleepyhead said:
Has alxeu told anyone else? I can claim he only confided in me and me alone and have the other pack hunt him to save Hax. It *could* work out..
I will check his extra trait. Hopefully he's not brutal because then he will take Cliges down with him and the other pack will know I lied or was misinformed.

Alxeu announced in the thread that he had the powers, and people will want to know what he discovered. Plus, I asked alxeu to confide in me, as the JL spokesman; it'll look really suspicious if I say nothing. Also, I strongly doubt that Hax will believe alxeu told you and you alone, particularly after I requested the scan results. I just don't think I can make that work without seriously jeopardizing myself, so it probably isn't worth it.
Aight, it's such a shame though. Thus far I only said that I had gotten word of alxeu having him scanned and wanting him dead. I've asked for his traits.
I will however not be able to be very active today, got a modell session starting in an hour and my graduation party coming up this evening. I will be around after 15.00 CET for a short period, but that's it.

The Vandals start copying me in on their intrapack conversation:

pjnlsn said:
on the off chance that i might not be lynched

SCAN johho888
BACKUP SCAN Eternaly_Lost

This must be why the Vandals made an odd hunt.

Hax said:
Falc said:
pjnlsn said:
soo any suggestions on who we should be hunting?

Madchemist, perhaps?

Or a slightly less active person on the off chance it's an enemy wolf in hiding

A bird told me the situation in the game:

alxeu had seer and priest scans. He has priestly scanned me and knows I'm a cultist. Unsure if he has told the PJL.

madchemist - hunter(unused)
J.Pass - villager with seerish powers(used)
Cliges - witness according to madchemist
aedan777 - hunter(used)

This is the plan:

Could you please send in this huntorder:
HUNT alxeu
BACKUP HUNT madchemist
BACKUP BACKUP HUNT Cliges

pjnlsn, do you want to use your scan?

Tamius23, here is my jester order:
JESTER madchemist
BACKUP JESTER Cliges
BACKUP BACKUP JESTER J.Pass

The game seems to be slowing down. The wolves have hunted most of the active goodies, so it seems the villagers are doomed, since they're inactive and without scanners, while their leader is a cultist.

Huns continue to be by far the most talkative pack.
We actually had much more communication, but you mostly wasn't sent that, since I doubt you could understand it.
Sleepyhead and Hax had long communications in Swedish, which I was BCC'ed. Sleepyhead and I then had conversations in Danish/Swedish, since we couldn't let the cultists in on it anyway---no way we would tell them that we were the numerically weakest pack. You were only sent a few of those---no reason to spam your mail box with PMs you cannot understand anyway; I think there was one which included a hunt order and another which included a question to you.

I told Hax madchemist's role further along the road, when Hax mentioned wanting to hunt him.

Hax said:
Here is my little players list:

Players:
1. Falc the Brutal Werewolf of the Vandal Pack
2. Teep the ex-Thief Werewolf of the Vandal Pack
3. Gen. Skobelev
4. Hax the Jester Cultist of the Vandal Pack
6. J. Passepartout
10. AsdfeZxcas
11. narref
12. johho888
13. aedan777 the Hunter
14. Eternaly_Lost
15. Yakman
16. madchemist (???) (maybe wolf due to my jester order on night 5?)
18. Cliges (according to the seer he is a Villager)
23. walrus
24. seamus2008
25. pjnlsn the Werewolf with Sorcerous Powers of the Vandal Pack
26. the_hdk
27. Steed
28. Sleepyhead
30. Chieron

i'm curious sleepyhead, did you tell hax chemist's role on night 6/7 or later? cuz i see he told us during 6 and 7

We actually had much more communication, but you mostly wasn't sent that, since I doubt you could understand it.
Sleepyhead and Hax had long communications in Swedish, which I was BCC'ed. Sleepyhead and I then had conversations in Danish/Swedish, since we couldn't let the cultists in on it anyway---no way we would tell them that we were the numerically weakest pack. You were only sent a few of those---no reason to spam your mail box with PMs you cannot understand anyway; I think there was one which included a hunt order and another which included a question to you.

I never had any intention to betray the pack. I felt pretty secure due to my position as JL spokesman and cultist, regardless of which pack was ultimately stronger, so I was content to let it play out however it eventually did. Keeping me in touch would not have hurt you at all. Though I guess I can understand why you didn't.

i'm curious sleepyhead, did you tell hax chemist's role on night 6/7 or later? cuz i see he told us during 6 and 7
Definitely later. Hax kept mentioning him as a hunt target and the hunter trait didn't alarm him enough. I think it was one day before we hunted Falc.

Nights 8, 9 and 10

Night 8

Village lynches E_L the jester villager
narref uses witness power at 80% chance, spots Teep
E_L the jester had aedan next on the list, but got lynched
aedan777 claims seer and scans johho the cursed apprentice
Hax the jester plays tricks on madchemist the hunter (no effect)

Narref uses his witness power at 80%. I was worried he'd forgotten all about it.

narref said:
Hello, I would like to use my witness power next night!

Unfortunately for the Vandals, they're hunting that night…

The packs are talking to each other and both are trying to misdirect.

Sleepyhead said:
I have gotten some information from Hax.

He claims to be running the Vandal pack as he is the most experienced player in it even though he's just a cultist - meaning the other will be a newbie which will make him somewhat easier for us to identify.

Hax said that they will hunt you madchemist or Cliges (my earlier manipulative suggestion) tonight. It's not good that you are a target for them. I advised against eating you because you're a hunter and that 50 % risk is awfully high :p But this will be a problem if their brutal is outed and lynched - but then we can simply let them know about you (if the brutal is outed they're going down in any case).

The brutal Vandal werewolf is most likely not narref, Hax probably just threw the name out there to see if I would rat him out again as it seemed I did regarding pjnsnl - thanks again for that madchemist. :glare: But having the new seer scan him could of course work to our advantage. How much influence do you think you can have over the coming seer madchemist? If we hunt johho he will lose his seer ability btw.

On a side note, I really like the pathological liar stunt being pulled so aedan777 won't be hunted :p It's a spectacular charade given we already know who he is, what he plans on doing and who the Vandals will actually hunt tonight. :D Will be fun to see the reactions once it is revealed that we have been running the show since day three!
Also, we want Hax alive people!

Sleepyhead said:
madchemist said:
Wagonlitz said:
madchemist said:
So I think that actually worked! Unless alxeu told somebody else about Hax, everything should be good. And we ought to be down to one wolf remaining for the Vandals (unless they hit cursed players on one or both no-hunts), so that's even better. Try to get Cliges hunted by the Vandals tonight, I'll hope that any witness uses his ability tonight (or used it yesterday) on top of that, and we should be able to destroy their entire pack in one fell swoop, and then concentrate on slaughtering the village by ourselves. In the meantime, whom would we like lynched today?
Even if alxeu told somebody else, they needn't know that you know. If alxeu told them he also told you, you could always say that you tried to shoot Hax, but he jestered it.

OK, we're at the point where I recommend sending in hunt orders every single night, just in case there's only one Vandal wolf and he gets lynched today. It's unlikely, but worth keeping in mind.

JL news: oyoyoy told me that he's a leader and has padreous powers. He's probably a good choice for a hunt sooner or later; I'd like Yakman to end up being the leader so we can end the game with some combination of a leaderlynch, me shooting someone, and us hunting someone. But I really shouldn't get ahead of myself here.

I probably won't be online much until about 90 minutes before deadline. I'll try to devise some analysis of the votes to steer the JL and village in the wrong direction.
Well something did go our way - yay us!
But why the fuck did you make the announcement like that? Now I am in trouble with the other pack! I need to tell Hax how you knew pjsnlsl was a wolf.

Hax is of course clear so that is good.

He's told me that nareff (sp?) is their brutal wolf - but I think this could just be a way for him to test whether or not I am trustworthy - he's even asked me if he can trust me so I would keep this in memory only (NO ANNOUNCEMENT). He also asked if Cliges witnessed something tonight :D I don't know what to say, also my hangover is killing me. So tell me what to write :p

J. Passepartout said:
madchemist said:
aedan777 said:
madchemist said:
The Packs:
Vandals
2 dead wolves
1 dead cultist

Huns
1 dead wolf

I will assume that these are the only packs, unless evidence arises to contradict this.

No hunts: nights 0, 4, 5 (A Vandal was hunted night 1, so likely 2 for Vandals, 1 for Huns, if odd/even hunt pattern)
Used Blessings revealed: 1 (Gen. Skobelev); maximum of 2 turned players.

Information on the Vandals should be pretty abundant by now, if we go back and look through the vote counts. The Huns, not so much, but if we can get one, we should gain some useful information to help us get the rest. I think the Huns are a somewhat higher priority at this point, but dead wolves of any kind are always nice.

Other news: alxeu scanned an apprentice before he died. Unfortunately, I don't think any good scanners remain alive, and there might still be a sorc out there if gigau started with an apprentice. Thus, I don't know how trustworthy said apprentice is. That said, if there is no sorc, he's 100% guaranteed to be good. At the very least, he can't be a wolf, so I think I'll take no action for the moment. Any suggestions?

I also got word from someone claiming that he has padre powers, but unless we have a good suspicion as to whom the wolves will hunt, I don't think we can help him that much.

Any ideas for today? I probably won't be around again until about 90 minutes before deadline, but that should be long enough for us to do something if a good idea pops into anyone's head.

Actually if the apprentice is not claimed, then I can get him. I specifically asked Tamius if I claim apprentices I scan and if they get promoted afterwards, and he said yes. So if I claim seer in thread, then I can scan and turn him. Though I will almost certainly get hunted afterwards.

Hey, nice! And scans come before the wolf hunt, so that will work even if you are hunted. We can try to cover for you by all of us claiming an ability in the thread; the wolves will probably realize there's a pathological liar involved somewhere, but might not know which one to hunt if five of us all say "I'm the seer".

The apprentice in question is johho. I believe he is not claimed; alxeu didn't indicate that he was, anyway.

I have no better ideas so I'm happy to go along with the idea of massive seer claims.

JL Announcement

I do not have a wolf for you, but I do have an order. All players must do the following, on pain of appearing to be wolves:

You must explicitly claim to be the seer.

Bonus points will be given to people who do this most creatively and those who figure out why I want you to do this and PM me with your explanation. This is not a joke.

I'll start off: I am the seer. I am the JL. I know all. Bwahahahaha!!!

aedan777 said:
Yakman seems dedicated to lynching you, and others seem to be following, meaning less constructive activity will occur while they vote you repeatedly for the same reasons. Not a great reason to vote you, but we're mostly shooting in the dark here, with very little to gain from the voting record. And I have no idea why everyone moved on from the alxeu thing, I suppose my explanation was accepted that no wolf would do something so obvious for no reason.

And I am the seer.

I claim seer, and set my scan on Johho.

Meanwhile, among the Vandals:

Hax said:
New night, new opportunities.

I want you to send in this hunt order:
HUNT Cliges (should be witness)
BACKUP HUNT madchemist (hunter)
BACKUP BACKUP HUNT J. Passepartout (villager with used seerish powers)

My jester order for tonight:
JESTER madchemist
BACKUP JESTER Cliges
BACKUP BACKUP JESTER J. Passepartout

Neither of the wolves turn up so the hunt order isn't honoured. Falc misses a second vote.

These were at ~40m to deadline, when Falc was in the lead votes-wise.

Hax said:
tamius23 said:
Hax said:
On who is Falc's brutal trait currently set on?

Oopsie. {gave a wrong name initially - GM}

First voter on him, which is currently johho.

Oh God...

Fucking noobs...

Night 9

Stuff and wibble

Madchemist's bonkers plan to get everyone to claim seer has worked against all the odds. If they hadn't lynched E_L he'd have played tricks on aedan, and if they'd lynched Falc he'd've brutalised johho…

E_L sent one order on Night 1 to move down the player list, jestering as he went. I imagine he had no idea how crucial he'd been...

madchemist said:
johho888 said:
aedan777 said:
Excellent News: it worked and Johho was my apprentice and now the new seer. Granted, I'm really worried about these no-hunts. Hopefully it's a lot of blesseds.
OK, who are you guys? IIRC madchemsist said the JL had killing powers so I assume some of you are hunters? and maybe a GA?

I know Chieron said he had seerish powers and scanned Cliges as no-wolf on night 4.
I know randakar said in the thread Cliges scans as a no-wolf.
Who did alxeu scan with his seerish/priestly powers except me? Was that pjnlson?
Does anyone have the priest scan list?

I'm not crazy about being known to this many players so I expect my life expectancy won't be all that long...

Also, do we have a suspect list or should I just scan away?

Right. I've been fairly reckless about adding people to the JL, assuming that everyone who made a claim to me was probably a good guy, as the wolves would probably be afraid to do so and that we were desperate enough that I had to take the chance. Anyway, here's the JL roster:

Cliges and I are both hunters. J. Pass had a seerish scan, which was used on you a few days ago but got jestered to a GA protection. Aedan is our pathological liar, of course, and can use his ability one more time (maybe GA, so we can definitely protect you for one night at least?). I'd also like to add oyoyoy, who claims he's a leader with (used) padre powers, to the JL, but I'll wait on your input for that. There is no GA or any other protecting role, or if there is, they haven't revealed themselves to us.

Alxeu scanned pjnlsn along with you.

Priest scans:
Night 0: Livingstone scans EURO, new apprentice
Night 1: Livingstone scans alxeu (original), villager
Night 2: Livingstone eaten
Night 3: EURO scans gigau, sorc.

So we have nothing to go on there.

I don't think we have a specific suspect list; just avoid the people who have already been seer scanned, I guess, although with the possibility of cursed players it might not even be totally useless to double check. Maybe try one of the people run up yesterday? I'll leave the decision up to you.

Oyoyoy has second thoughts about the IJL leader.

madchemist said:
oyoyoy said:
madchemist said:
oyoyoy said:
madchemist said:
oyoyoy said:
madchemist said:
oyoyoy said:
madchemist said:
oyoyoy said:
madchemist said:
Yes, the JL does exist, and I am the spokesman, since about day 2. I can't just include you in it on your say-so, for obvious reasons. I am happy to give advice concerning any traits you might have, so feel free to ask. Cheers!
The funny thing is that I cannot bring myself to trust you. I cannot work out why the wolves haven't hunted you yet. Nevertheless, the game is going nowhere and I stand no chance of bringing it anywhere on my own. So I may as well take my chances with you. Nothing to lose, so to speak.

If you want the vote winner to escape lynching on a day I can make that happen. Also, if you know who's going to get hunted a night you may wanna let me know who it is in advance. I sincerely doubt I made that cryptic enough for you not to be able to work out my exact skillz. In any event, that is what you need to know for making me able to help the village the best I can.

I'm perfectly happy being kept knowing only what I need to know. I will obviously be of limited assistance all the time I'm being kept in the dark, but I understand perfectly well why you'd chose such an approach.

Please keep me posted on whatever you'd want me to do.

Oy

Yes, I believe I understand which abilities you are claiming. I unfortunately lack the clairvoyance to know hunt victims in advance, so I can't help you there. About all I can suggest is to pick someone who seems to be an obvious villager, as if you think that, the wolves probably do too, and will want to hunt them. It really is a bit of a shot in the dark, no matter how you use it; you need to get very lucky with it. I recommend that you not pick me when you use your trait, as I've announced in the thread that I have the hunter trait, which lets me potentially take a wolf down with me if I'm hunted (this, I believe, explains my survival thus far); if the wolves do decide to kill me, it'll probably be via a brutal trait instead.

As for your other trait, be sure to use it cautiously, and be very confident you are switching the lynch to a baddie; if you're wrong, you will likely be accused of being a wolf and run up along with the person you saved. Good luck the rest of the way, assuming you're not lying to me about all this! If you do turn out to be evil, know that I am very impressed by your lying skills.

Keep me informed if you catch a wolf!
Going by previous targets I make johho the most likely hunt victim tonight. Is it worth spending my skill on that hunch?

I'm tempted to save Hax should he be leading the race for the gallows at a late stage.

Oy

If you think you have a solid reason to suspect johho will be hunted, I say go for it. Obviously, you want to be right when you do use it, but there's no use hanging on to it only to wait until you yourself are hunted. Good luck.

And about Hax, I'll let you use your discretion. I can never read him, because he always acts bizarre.
It's just hunches, but I'd rather use what abilities I have before I'm dead. I don't envision having more than a hunch to go on at any stage.

Hax said:
oyoyoy said:
You're not a wolf, are you?

Oy

I'm NOT a wolf. You have my word on that.

Are you?
^^FYI. Probably not worth much if anything, but just in case I'm keeping you in the loop.

Want me to make contact with johho?

Oy

You know, I think I'm forced to trust you here, since if you are bad, it sounds like Johho is in serious danger anyway. Johho is going to be the seer after tonight. Or that's the plan anyway; it's a bit weird how we're doing it. If he dies tonight, we lose that, so yes, use your padre powers, to guarantee that something good happens tonight. I hope we have a new seer, but getting a wolf would be a decent consolation prize. And if johho dies tonight and you don't have a wolf for me, I'll know you're lying.

I'll add you to JL PMs in the future. Welcome aboard.
Anything useful to be learned from this?

Hax said:
oyoyoy said:
Hax said:
oyoyoy said:
You're not a wolf, are you?

Oy

I'm NOT a wolf. You have my word on that.

Are you?
Nope. No such luck. I'm a daft villager with a couple of semi-useless traits.

I got you down as an unlikely wolf. Going by other people's acts, not your own.

Oy

Same here actually. I got SA and a rival... great traits.. :p You don't need to reveal your traits but what do we have to lose?

As I said in my long PM, there are better candidates for today's lynch rather than me.

seamus the zombie who has missed to vote on 2-3 days. Chieron who has voted solely on villagers. Yakman who throw his votes away on the first four days. Eternaly_Lost who neither does have a good vote history and same thing with Teep and J. Passepartout has voted mainly on villagers.

Both narref and Falc are better then me if you ask me. :D Your vote on Chieron would be a throw away vote so please use it wisely!
Oy

Well, he's claiming traits, which could be a good thing; wolves are often afraid to do that. Maybe ask who his rival is/was? Some of those might be verifiable.
Still no PM from the GM so it can't have been johho hunted tonight.

Oy

Presumably not, although I don't know what would happen if Johho happened to be cursed and was hunted (Tamius, how would the padre powers work in this case?). I'll assume that has not happened, as the Pathological Liar has reported a successful creation of a seer.

J. Passepartout said:
tamius23 said:
Dearest wolves of the Vandal Pack,

Since you didn't send a hunt order last night, I reverted to your list of backups (skipping Teep) so you hunted J. Passepartout, who was cursed and now joins your pack.

J. Pass, your new packmates are

Falc, brutal werewolf
Teep, turned werewolf
Hax, jester cultist.

Good luck.

Your next hunt is Night 11, followed by Nights 12, 15, and 16.

Boy, now this gets interesting.

Johho888 is the new seer. I have been a JL member since right after Randakar died. We flailed about for a bit but determined that a pathological liar could claim seerhood, scan an apprentice, and make him the seer. Aedan is the pathological liar, besides being a hunter, and Cliges and madchemist are the other members (I think Cliges is a hunter, but would have to double check. He was seer scanned by Randakar, though.) I had seerish powers and had also tried to use them on johho888 to see what he was, right after Randakar died, but a jester interfered with me, making me a one-shot guardian angel.

Day 9

Villagers lynch Teep the werewolf
johho the new seer scans Falc the werewolf
Hax jesters nobody (on purpose)
Hunnic pack hunt Falc

Wagonlitz said:
madchemist said:
Wagonlitz said:
madchemist said:
Sleepyhead said:
Hax is coming around to us. I told him that his best chance of winning is with us. I used your role and influence as the biggest determinant as to why he should pick our side. Thus he knows that you are a cultist, he might approach you. You and me are thus the two cultists in our pack as far as he is concerned. He doesn't susepct that I am a wolf just yet.
He is very likely to give us a name within the hours. Remember to have johho switch his scan if I tell you a different name. Hax probably wants the brutal shot and if they didn't have Cliges turned - then we should use him for the job.
This could be it! It's happening! With the Vandals and Hax on our side I estimate we only need one day to reach parity given your hunter ability and our two wolfhunts.

All right! The plan is in motion, and victory is nigh. Once Hax joins, we'll have 5 in our pack, and there should be at least three deaths today (lynch, hunt, autokill of seamus), getting us down to 1 day left before parity. Are you hunting oyoyoy tonight? That probably makes the most sense, as all we need to do then is keep the vote close tomorrow and not have Yakman be the lynch target so he can save if need be.

Johho has been very secretive. I think he probably knows the JL is compromised in some manner, and doesn't want to tell me or anyone else whom he's scanning. I sincerely hope that it's a Vandal wolf, if any are left after this. I will try to exert any influence I have towards anyone you suggest, though.
No, we are hunting J. Passepartout. oyoyoy is our backup. Cliges would be good to have scanned, but lets see if Hax gives us a name.

OK, Falc is their last wolf after Teep! So we can take him down whenever we'd like (tonight, maybe?).

J. Pass is pretty unimportant, as far as the JL is concerned. Not a high priority at all.
I am not sure I trust Hax giving us the correct name, since he already has proposed hunting Falc earlier; he did claim narref to be a wolf after all. But if you think it is real, I can switch the hunt to him.

Sleepyhead said:
madchemist said:
madchemist said:
OK, so that apparently went badly. Either Cliges got hunted, was cursed, and is now turned without having taken a Vandal with him, or else they didn't hunt Cliges. Neither one is good for us. Sleepyhead, see what Hax is willing to tell you about this.

The JL now has a new seer, johho. Do not hunt him tonight; we're putting together GA protection via the pathological liar, aedan, which will rely on the same methods as before (i.e. mass claim of GA ability). I'll try to steer the scan towards anyone other than Sleepyhead and Wagonlitz (A Vandal wolf would be ideal, but I don't know if I can manage that; Hax and Yakman are fine secondary options). As far as I know, everyone else is a safe hunt target. The no hunts are creating plenty of paranoia within the JL, so they might even re-scan somebody to check for a cursed hit. I will keep you informed.

Good news! A witness (narref) used his ability last night and caught a Vandal wolf. So that's one less witness who can hurt us, and the other pack continues to weaken. Johho might be scanning Cliges tonight; I don't know for sure, but if he is and Cliges really was turned, then that would be great, as we could easily get rid of him via lynching. As usual, please instruct the wolves not to brutalize me or kill me in any other manner. The Vandal pack should be well-nigh dead, which is a wonderful development.
Very good! Who is their wolf?

As for scanning, it's better to look for Vandals than to clear cultists, but perhaps Hax could be alright since he's getting a lot of heat, mostly from Yakman which isn't very good for us.. We can win easily once the Vandals are all gone, then we just need to use hunter ability and one lynch to reach parity.

Hax has sent me pm:s from oyoyoy, who is the current leader preventing Yakman from being it. We might want him scanned next.

Hax said:
Falc said:
Hax said:
I have told oyoyoy that I'm a villager with SA and rival. He asked me who my rival is so my question to you is if it's alright that I say you are and then you confirm this only if he asks you. Please first answer me, will see if I can find somebody else to have as rival.

I see johho voting me so I fully expect I was scanned and will get outed later on.

Because of this, I would like to propose the following plan:

1) my brutal on johho, best way to kill him
2) hunt order on aedan
3) once I am outed (or if I get too many votes anyway) I step forward in the thread and ask for the other pack to get in touch. I claim to be the last wolf of my pack and that I wish to pass along my cultist to the Huns. Once they do contact me, I will provide a method for you to reach them if they ever need to, but most importantly I will give them the names of the JL members so they can hunt them the coming nights. Plus, we'll have one name in their pack to hunt later on :cool:

You don't need to worry. I'm in contact with almost every player in the game.

1) I still think it would be wiser to brutalize the hunter madchemist. When hunting a hunter there is a 50% chance that one of the wolves gets killed. And we won't be able to lynch him so therefore I would rather see him get brutalized if you now get lynched.

2) I'm in contact with a cultist from the other pack. I will tell the hunt candidates but not about who is the seer or your names.

3) A bird told me this:
By the way my trait was witness :p
I found Teep was a wolf last night (even though there was no kill) I will out him tonight

Just so know and are prepared. Teep if you get outed I would like that you confirm this in the thread 5(!) minutes before deadline and asks for any unaligned baddies(cultist and sorc) to contact and bond with you. There are hunters in this game so therefore I want you to do this as close to deadline as possible.

Night 10

Huns organise last-minute lynch of Cliges
Hunnic pack hunts J. Passepartout the last Vandal
aedan777 the PL claims witness, but doesn't see anyone
madchemist the hunter shoots johho the seer
Hax the now-free cultist joins the Huns for parity

Seems like with the implosion of the Vandals, the Huns have it in the bag. They discuss among themselves exactly how to go about killing enough people to win.

Wagonlitz said:
madchemist said:
Wagonlitz said:
Sleepyhead said:
Wagonlitz said:
madchemist said:
johho888 said:
aedan777 said:
We're down to 12 people, and only 1 dead red wolf, with 5 dead yellows, 1 being a cultist and 1 being turned. Even assuming there are no more yellows and reds got no cursed, they have at least 3, with more being quite possible, since they have three of the no hunts. Assuming none of us 5 have been turned, that means at least half of the other players are evil. As such it might be in our best interests to kill as many of them as possible today, before they hunt one of us. We have three hunts available to us, and assuming Johho scanned someone outside of our group and the dead, then he can scan one of the 2 we didn't hunt, and then we've won. It might be somewhat reckless and bloody, but it might be our best shot at ending this all alive.
No luck for me. I scanned Falc the dead werewolf.

I agree with aedan777. Today/tonight is when we use everything we got. We go for a TIE - madchemist can say we aim for say Wagonlitz+Sleepyhead maybe and then the two hunters shoots two other Hax+oyoyoy. I think we should let Yakman live since he voted marty day 1. Chieron we know is not a wolf (at least he wasn't back when I scanned him) so he shouldn't be a priority.

Reds only have one no-kill night (night 5). Of the Yellow no-kills 0-4-8 we have Teep turned on one and probably Skobie's bless on another.

OK, we're in very grave danger at this point. But I think I can make this work. I'll volunteer to shoot Hax, and let Cliges take down oyoyoy. A tie attempt on Wagon+sleepy should give us the opportunity to snipe at the end and let Yakman leader-lynch whoever we switch to. Add that to our hunt and we've won. It'll be tight, but I think we're OK. Let's do this!
There is one little problem:
Hax said:
Nu är vi 3 vargar och jag kultföljaren.
We have only got two of those three wolves, unless that PM was old, when Sleepyhead quoted it yesterday---was it Sleepyhead.
You should indeed volunteer to shoot Hax, but then shoot the last Vandal---we really need Hax to tell us the name.
Regarding setting up a TIE between Sleepyhead and I, then we probably have to do it; a late snipe to somebody else could work and preferably we hit the last Vandal. If we hit the last Vandal, Cliges shoots oyoyoy and we avoid any lynched pack members, we have won. If we don't get the name of the last wolf, you might want to shoot somebody not Hax, since if we snipe save Sleepyhead and me tonight, the pack will be busted tomorrow---therefore we must maximize our chances of getting the last Vandal wolf. Furthermore I think it is most fair towards Hax not to shoot him, since he has been a great help---he deserves to win. Should we have Hax also be part of the snipe save? It would make it more robust, since we run the risk of most villagers being ready to snipe the same player in case the TIE is broken.
My inbox was full so can someone bring me back up to speed real quick?
There is one Vandal left methinks, otherwise tamius would've updated our hunting nights. Has anyone talked to Hax?
Some GMs doesn't inform, when the other packs are wiped out. But as mentioned unless the PM you quoted in your PM to me ~24 hours ago was old, there should still be a yellow wolf. If both Cliges and madchemist shoots somebody, four people will die tonight: There is a grand total of 12 players left, so we have a little more than 50% chance of winning tonight, if we just take out three random people---Cliges will take out oyoyoy to make four, remember. We really need Hax to tell us the name of the last wolf; if nessecary tell him that we will win tonight, if the Vandals are eliminated---but only if nessecary, since he may not be automatically attached in which case he wouldn't win. So I repeat: Only tell Hax we will win tonight, if it is the only way to get the last name.
Regarding people to kill, I would like Cliges dead in case Hax doesn't give us a name---in case Cliges doesn't fire his gun, madchemist should shoot him.

Tamius: If two hunters shoot on the same night and one shoots the other, would both shots then go through?

Sleepyhead and I will be TIEed, but the entire pack will snipe to the same person to save us---if possible Hax should also be part of the snipe.

If we don't get the last name, then don't rule anybody out: Even Johho could be a wolf, since apprentice is a trait, so it doesn't disappear at turning; he most likely wouldn't be a seer then, but we have no way of checking whether or not hw actually is---if aedan approached him after scanning him of course he would fake being a seer.

Yes, there is one more Vandal, and he's apparently in the JL (Hax apparently knows that I volunteered to shoot him, which he only can know if that's the case). So I'm guessing the no-hunt was a cursed Cliges. Hax is very upset at Sleepyhead and myself, and I guess he has good reason to be. The last Vandal is not johho; I had oyoyoy use his padre powers on johho on the Vandal no-hunt night, and he would have received word if a wolf had hunted even a cursed johho. I don't think it's aedan, either, although it could conceivably be true. My guess is that they hunted Cliges, as we requested on the no-hunt night, and found he was cursed.

What do you think of this:

There are 12 of us at the moment; with Hax on our side, we win with two or more dead goodies and none of us dying.

#1: We all snipe at the end to J. Pass and Yakman leader-lynches him. One down.
#2: I shoot Cliges with my hunter trait. Two down.
#3: We hunt aedan. Three down.

All the possible Vandal wolves in the JL die in this scenario, and we hit parity. And if Cliges gets his shot off and kills oyoyoy, even better. This assumes that the Vandal wolf is in the JL, but I don't see how it could be otherwise, based on what Hax has said.
Sounds good. Why is Hax mad at you; I thought he had agreed to help killing the Vandal wolves?

Wagonlitz said:
Sleepyhead said:
madchemist said:
johho888 said:
madchemist said:
OK, so whom are we lynching, and whom are we shooting? We need to decide this pretty fast. Are we going with the Wagonlitz/Sleepyhead lynch combo, with one of us shooting the survivor (if one exists) while the other goes after one of our 3rd-party candidates? Or are there other plans?
We aim for a TIE between Wagonlitz and Sleepyhead.

Cliges shoots Hax.

You shoot any survivor of Wagonlitz/Sleepyhead and if the TIE works you shoot Chieron.

I'll scan Yakman.

Everyone report back when your orders are sent to the GM.

Here's the JL plan at the moment. I will see if johho gives other orders to the "non-compromised" members and pass them along.
What is happening?! No outing of Cliges?! I cant be there to snipe later. You might make us lose madchemist. Yakman hasnt even confirmed the leader thing!
Should we tell Hax to vote Cliges? As mentioned as long as we have at least four votes on Cliges he will die, if Yakman remembers his leader lynch; the more votes on Cliges the better of course.

Yakman have your leader lynch ready.

JL Announcement

Attention: Today we are tying Sleepyhead and Wagonlitz. They are not scanned, but they are very high on our suspect list. The JL expects your full cooperation. Thank you.

Presumably the plan is for Yakman to leaderlynch people and save them. But at 18:53:

Yakman's user page said:
Last Activity
16-06-2014 18:38

Yakman isn't here.

Aedan uses his last lie to claim witness, and he'd be seeing a Hunnish hunt:

aedan777 said:
Huh, thought I voted already. I'm the witness.

Vote Wagonlitz

I claim witness. I will use it tonight, which as night 10, gives me a 100% chance of success.

Tie thusly orchestrated, madchemist changes his mind at 18:59:

JL Correction

Cliges is a turned wolf, witnessed last night. Please everybody, switch your votes to Cliges. Thank you!

Unvote Wagonlitz
Vote Cliges

The totally brain-dead village don't register it, and the pack switching is enough to get Cliges. This is fortunate for the Huns, as Cliges had set his hunter on Hax:

Cliges said:
target hax for the hunter trait

Had the Huns lynched any of the other villagers, they might've started gloating, and lost it.

Presumably the plan is for Yakman to leaderlynch people and save them. But at 18:53:

Yakman's user page said:
Last Activity
16-06-2014 18:38

Yakman isn't here.
The plan indeed was for Yakman to leaderlynch Cliges, as can be seen from my many cries for him to remember it. In the end I write to the pack that I contact Hax asking him if he wants to win; luckily he is online and we manages to lynch Cliges.

Had the Huns lynched any of the other villagers, they might've started gloating, and lost it.
We wanted to hunt Cliges because of Hax. We realised that to have Hax winning we could only kill three people the last night, so Cliges wasn't allowed to kill anybody that night; since there also was the danger of Cliges shooting one of us, he had to go.
Apparently Sleepyhead forgot to CC you many of the PMs. This is everything of one of the PM series you quoted:

Sleepyhead said:
madchemist said:
madchemist said:
Wagonlitz said:
Sleepyhead said:
Wagonlitz said:
OK, we're in very grave danger at this point. But I think I can make this work. I'll volunteer to shoot Hax, and let Cliges take down oyoyoy. A tie attempt on Wagon+sleepy should give us the opportunity to snipe at the end and let Yakman leader-lynch whoever we switch to. Add that to our hunt and we've won. It'll be tight, but I think we're OK. Let's do this!
There is one little problem:
Hax said:
Nu är vi 3 vargar och jag kultföljaren.
We have only got two of those three wolves, unless that PM was old, when Sleepyhead quoted it yesterday---was it Sleepyhead.
You should indeed volunteer to shoot Hax, but then shoot the last Vandal---we really need Hax to tell us the name.
Regarding setting up a TIE between Sleepyhead and I, then we probably have to do it; a late snipe to somebody else could work and preferably we hit the last Vandal. If we hit the last Vandal, Cliges shoots oyoyoy and we avoid any lynched pack members, we have won. If we don't get the name of the last wolf, you might want to shoot somebody not Hax, since if we snipe save Sleepyhead and me tonight, the pack will be busted tomorrow---therefore we must maximize our chances of getting the last Vandal wolf. Furthermore I think it is most fair towards Hax not to shoot him, since he has been a great help---he deserves to win. Should we have Hax also be part of the snipe save? It would make it more robust, since we run the risk of most villagers being ready to snipe the same player in case the TIE is broken.
My inbox was full so can someone bring me back up to speed real quick?
There is one Vandal left methinks, otherwise tamius would've updated our hunting nights. Has anyone talked to Hax?
Some GMs doesn't inform, when the other packs are wiped out. But as mentioned unless the PM you quoted in your PM to me ~24 hours ago was old, there should still be a yellow wolf. If both Cliges and madchemist shoots somebody, four people will die tonight: There is a grand total of 12 players left, so we have a little more than 50% chance of winning tonight, if we just take out three random people---Cliges will take out oyoyoy to make four, remember. We really need Hax to tell us the name of the last wolf; if nessecary tell him that we will win tonight, if the Vandals are eliminated---but only if nessecary, since he may not be automatically attached in which case he wouldn't win. So I repeat: Only tell Hax we will win tonight, if it is the only way to get the last name.
Regarding people to kill, I would like Cliges dead in case Hax doesn't give us a name---in case Cliges doesn't fire his gun, madchemist should shoot him.

Tamius: If two hunters shoot on the same night and one shoots the other, would both shots then go through?

Sleepyhead and I will be TIEed, but the entire pack will snipe to the same person to save us---if possible Hax should also be part of the snipe.

If we don't get the last name, then don't rule anybody out: Even Johho could be a wolf, since apprentice is a trait, so it doesn't disappear at turning; he most likely wouldn't be a seer then, but we have no way of checking whether or not hw actually is---if aedan approached him after scanning him of course he would fake being a seer.

Yes, there is one more Vandal, and he's apparently in the JL (Hax apparently knows that I volunteered to shoot him, which he only can know if that's the case). So I'm guessing the no-hunt was a cursed Cliges. Hax is very upset at Sleepyhead and myself, and I guess he has good reason to be. The last Vandal is not johho; I had oyoyoy use his padre powers on johho on the Vandal no-hunt night, and he would have received word if a wolf had hunted even a cursed johho. I don't think it's aedan, either, although it could conceivably be true. My guess is that they hunted Cliges, as we requested on the no-hunt night, and found he was cursed.

What do you think of this:

There are 12 of us at the moment; with Hax on our side, we win with two or more dead goodies and none of us dying.

#1: We all snipe at the end to J. Pass and Yakman leader-lynches him. One down.
#2: I shoot Cliges with my hunter trait. Two down.
#3: We hunt aedan. Three down.

All the possible Vandal wolves in the JL die in this scenario, and we hit parity. And if Cliges gets his shot off and kills oyoyoy, even better. This assumes that the Vandal wolf is in the JL, but I don't see how it could be otherwise, based on what Hax has said.

Wagonlitz said:
If Yakman uses his leader powers today, we won't be able to block the lynch tomorrow. I would rather play it safe and have as many people die in the update as possible: i.e. both Cliges and madchemist shoots somebody, we hunt and snipe to a fourth person. If something goes wrong that would also leave us with the majority of the votes---assuming Hax still wants to play along. The only potential problem is that getting the last Vandal wolf tonight and killing four players could mean that Hax doesn't have time to attach and therefore doesn't win.

Tamius: Does Hax attach the moment the Vandal wolves die out, since he knows us?
You guys got what I sent Hax.
Leaderlynch on Cliges so he can't hunt.
madchemist shoots the last vandal if not Cliges
hunt on johho

9 players left alive, no Vandals, no automatic parity, we claim Hax et voilà. There is only one more Vandal Wagonlitz. And I am confident it's Cliges. If tamius doesn't give us a special victory update after Hax is claimed, then we boringly blockvote, hunt someone annoying and win even bigger on Wednesday.

The snipe vote can backfire epically - I suck at it myself and I have a dinner party I am attending so I can't be here - and we mustn't let Cliges shoot anyone as we can't 100 % control it. My suggestion is bulletproof. Leaderlynch comes before huntershot. Also, getting us down to 9 or 10 means we win the moment we claim Hax.

As long as we get the last name out of Hax and Yakman pulls his move we win! Nothing can go wrong even if everyone teams up on us. The only threat there is to our victory is Cliges' hunter ability (besides a possible theif) - remember that! This is why we must leaderlynch him. The village can team up on us and vote us as much as they want. Yakman only needs to sway one vote and victory is ours.

Go Huns!

Since we wanted Cliges lynched we tried to have him outed with Yakman as a witness. We also don't want to hunt Johho, since we, correctly, thought he might be cursed.

Sleepyhead said:
madchemist said:
madchemist said:
Sleepyhead said:
This is a pre-welcome message to greet Hax into our pack and calm his nerves.
Once we're down to nine or ten players and you are claimed we reach parity and tamius23 has confirmed he will make a special victory update the moment that happens.

Also, in order to make our voting on Cliges seem less suspicious, how bout we have madchemist out him as a turned red wolf? Early today contact the PJL madchem with some info that the least suspicious person out of me, Wagon, Hax or Yakman (you pick) has claimed to have witnessed a red wolf and wants you to make the announcement. You can contact everyone later saying you know now how the reds have been so informed, but don't drop Cliges name until closer to deadline and then only publically. This will be a classier way to go instead of a leaderlynch, the latter will of course be the backup plan.

Go Huns!

Noted. I'll have Yakman be the supposed witness; two witnesses in the game is reasonable, and the JL seems to trust him somewhat because of the marty vote earlier. I will BCC the outing PM to all of you.

By the way, the JL may contact you, Yakman, asking you for the PM you supposedly sent me, to verify your truthfulness. I'd have one prepared. Also, be sure to set your leaderlynch on Cliges, in case he is not the vote leader at the end of tomorrow. Be ready for scenarios involving ties as well, although we should be able to prevent those with good sniping.
OK good! Just don't give Cliges too much time to launch a defense.

Yakman, could you cc us all in the leaderlynch order you send?

Another thing I thought of; I think we should hunt the last wolf and have you madchemist shoot johho. Johho could be blessed or cursed, if the latter then Hax won't win which is a situation I think we should avoid. The last wolf was turned the last hunt and is thus neither blessed or cursed now meaning he will die from a regular wolf-hunt. Hunter hunt will succeed in any case.