• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yakman where are you? I'm missing you!

Teh_Yakman_by_EveShifter.jpg

[video=youtube_share;_9zqHT82JrQ]http://youtu.be/_9zqHT82JrQ?t=10s[/video]

In Ocean's wide domains,
Half buried in the sands,
Lie skeletons in chains,
With shackled feet and hands.

Beyond the fall of dews,
Deeper than plummet lies,
Float ships, with all their crews,
No more to sink nor rise.

There the black Slave-ship swims,
Freighted with human forms,
Whose fettered, fleshless limbs
Are not the sport of storms.

These are the bones of Slaves;
They gleam from the abyss;
They cry, from yawning waves,
"We are the Witnesses!"

Within Earth's wide domains
Are markets for men's lives;
Their necks are galled with chains,
Their wrists are cramped with gyves.

Dead bodies, that the kite
In deserts makes its prey;
Wolves, that with affright
Scare school-boys from their play!

All evil thoughts and deeds;
Anger, and lust, and pride;
The foulest, rankest weeds,
That choke Life's groaning tide!

These are the woes of Slaves;
They glare from the abyss;
They cry, from unknown graves,
"We are the Witnesses!"

Another newb-question... is it technically possible for narref to be a red wolf having witnessed the yellow pack? I would guess no, but there's so many rules, roles and traits and whatnot. I'm easily confused.

Oy

Technically speaking even though I am a villager, I could even be part of a third pack from your point of view. But it's up to you to decide what's the most probable scenario.

Still we have to look for red wolves now (even though there might exist some yellow wolves still), problem is the only dead red wolf martyr99 was never in danger or voted by more than 2 persons when there were other top runners before the outing on him which gives litle to zero information.

Is kuiet ant seems everyone has personal kontakt wit oters put Tapio? Wy you always leave out te Fenni? Is it pekause I am te witness wo sees put tont speak much? Is pekause of tinking! I tont mint peing left alone put alone in tark less pleasant wen tere no kossu at hant.

We to have some analysis tat have peen proven to pe kuite sount. Pot johholainen ant oioioilainen put you town as likely ret! Kiven tat you also uset your "apility" to ko avter yellow wolf in koortination wit ret hunt - wen it is te rets huu seem more powerful at tis point I tont know put I tink I will

Vote narref - for now

The Fenni speaks about what has been nagging me too. No, I am not talking about my mother in law but the fact that Biggus Dickus chose to witness on a Yellow hunt night.

I Johhodolf of the Heruli, also known as Johholainen, must also admit that I too am a witness and that this is not always a pleasant thing to be. Just the other night I witnessed Biggus Dickus sneaking out of my mother in law's quarters late at night. No, she wasn't found eaten but rather appeared the next morning rosier than usual and with less opinions about how I should treat her daughter and where I should put my dirty boots. But still. And should I stay awake again who knows what other foul dead I would spot.

vote Biggus Dickus (narref)

vote Biggus Dickus (narref)

When I saw oyoyoy comment I inmediately understood, that today the more impetuous players such as aedan would vote me becasue "I could be red". I was also sure that the players more given to vote analysis such as joho and maybe oyoyo would instead defend me somehow.

Joho is the kind of player that knows that lie detecting does not exist, that "thinking from the others mind" is worthless, but the game is about chances and details give you the edge at it.
Chances are I could be as much a red wolf as anyone else excluding madchemist (maybe less because a witness wolf means unbalanced setup between both packs which is rare), but I can't be a yellow wolf. That makes me slightly worse as a candidate than a random candidate.

Joho is the kind of analyzer player you want in your village, because he's usefull at the late game. But he's not playing like that, because he's not that now. You have shown your fur joho.

VOTE JOHO888

Hm. Actually narref makes sense too. A wolf or cultist witness might be a bit unbalancing. What do you think about Wagonlitz or J. Passepartout. Neither have been sticking out their necks much or received much attention this game.

unvote narref, vote J. Passepartout

Votecount, 2h 34m to deadline​

narref (1) - Sleepyhead
johho888 (1) - narref
Sleepyhead (1) - J. Passepartout
J. Passepartout (1) - johho888
Chieron (1) - Hax

Not voted: 7

Missed two votes: narref

I'm going to go a third route and VOTE Sleepyhead.
As entertaining as he is, I have no idea what he is up to, and therefore he must be a wolf using his wolfish powers to distract me.

This isn't really prominent enough for me to spot when counting quickly. Falc made a very similarly positioned vote and it didn't get counted. If you don't left-align them there's very much a risk that they won't be recorded.

Last edited:
Hm. Actually narref makes sense too. A wolf or cultist witness might be a bit unbalancing. What do you think about Wagonlitz or J. Passepartout. Neither have been sticking out their necks much or received much attention this game.

An interesting point. I'll

Vote Wagonlitz

to put his name up there.

I don't get it why narref who gave us a wolf name should be lynched. What has Chieron done other than silently surfing through the whole game?

Vote Chieron
Being horrified at my bad luck in guessing who is a baddie, while frustrated at analyzing non-votes.. Plus, wasting a seerish scan that I'd really like to use now. Wishing to be to hunt annoying Jamaicans and Finns (both of you are seriously hard to decipher), but unable to as I'm not a wolf or cultist. That sums it up nicely, I think.

vote Sleepyhead *hopes that it doesn't backfire*

Am I the only one who find it peculiar we have more or less only voted villagers the entire game aside from the outed baddies? You may wanna look into who's been pulling the strings. Who's been choosing the unfortunate candidates? Villagers are renown for unwittingly chasing other villagers, but this is a bit much to be that alone imho. I believe the wolves have successfully made the village go for easy scapegoats the entire game. -And the village has played a ridiculously poor game, at least from day 5. Braindead sheepish voting and a near complete lack of useful analysis. Sorry to say I'm not the one to rectify the situation for you. Just thinking about the quadrillion possibilities with multi-coloured packs, no-hunt nights, the vast amount of roles/traits and whathaveyou leaves my wolf-o-meter in tatters and me suffering from severe headache. I'm not the one to shy away from doing things I'm incapable of tho, so I'll have a crack at it...

The best approach would obviously be to revisit the thread. Unfortunately that's too long a read for me atm. I'm going to go by vote-records mostly. These may be flawed due to the situation at the time the votes were cast may not be reflected in the final result looking back at it now. I invite you all to point out any mistakes I make in this regard. Due to my limited experience/ability in Bigs I'm only going to search for original red wolves. Anyone I make likely "villagers" may easily be yellow, turned red or any other kind of baddie there is left. In terms of winning the game we need to kill reds, so for today this is sufficient.

Technically speaking even though I am a villager, I could even be part of a third pack from your point of view. But it's up to you to decide what's the most probable scenario.
If there's a third pack I'm probably the last living villager around. I'm going to discount that possibility without further ado.

When I saw oyoyoy comment I inmediately understood, that today the more impetuous players such as aedan would vote me becasue "I could be red".
My question was meant as "Is he a confirmed villager or is there still, technically, a possibility of him being a baddie". I said so before, and I stand by it today, you seem like such an obvious easy scapegoat that people all too easily jump on. I've got you down as one of the least likely red wolves. Narref is the first to be put in my green box. I agree that johho aiming at you seems peculiar. I'm gonna add a dash of pale pinkish red on him for it.

Still we have to look for red wolves now (even though there might exist some yellow wolves still), problem is the only dead red wolf martyr99 was never in danger or voted by more than 2 persons when there were other top runners before the outing on him which gives litle to zero information.
Do you think so? I disagree. Marty never throws a team mate under the bus. I make him the most useful to have been caught because his votes actually matter. Or so I say. Allow me to repeat myself:

I'm particularly concerned with red wolves. Those are the ones more likely to grab a win atm. Only Marty has been caught. Is there anything to learn from him?

[Quote of Marty outing Hax as packmate]
What is this? Is it Marty, who never ever throws a packmate under the bus, doing what he never does?

Going by his vote-record Falc, johho, Cliges, eternaly_lost and Mad C cannot be red wolves (unless turned).
It's already proven to be right regarding Falc and E_L. I'm going to quickly add Hax, johho, Cliges and Mad C to my green box based on this alone. Despite the fact that choosing E_L as the last minute lynchee was a rubbish choice (ref. previous quote). Yet another instance of Mad C showing he's not up to his usual standards in this game. That, or he is indeed a wolf. Including the obvious villager, me, that makes half the remaining players (6) in my green box. Now it gets harder. I'm going to have to look at my fabulous coloured vote-chart for clues...

Yakman voted Marty on day 1. Annoyingly inconclusive, but there's not a lot to go on so lets paint the Yak green on that meagre piece of "evidence".

Cliges, Sleepy and passepartout scores minor goodie points for quickly voting Marty after the outing. Considerably quicker than the other remaining players. Yakman, Narref, Wagon and Chieron never voted Marty on day 2. Probably due to not being online after outing and before deadline.

Not so much a reason to be red over yellow, but Aedan and Chieron voting first Euro, then sticking to alxeu until deadline in a close race with Marshall the wolf is kinda wolfish. More than kinda upon further inspection. You had a number of people (Euro, Randakar, Mad C) putting forth claims the Marshall was a scanned wolf and a dodgy character and all the time you 2 insisted on keeping your vote on the always easy scapegoat alxeu. You're on the edge of my red box. Upon further inspection the "close" race wasn't as close as first anticipated tho. I blame the General for leaving me with faulty numbers :p 7 people voting had been added up to be 5 for whatever reason.

Gigau voted Hax into a dangerous lead on day 4 when he should have been in contact with the reds. I reckon that's another reason not to vote Hax.

Hrmf... I'm going to have to abruptly end it all here. Something happened in RL. Very annoying. There's more interesting stuff on day 4 I reckon. From day 5 on the village turned imbecile and only voted villagers.

5 people are left in my red zone. I don't have much either way on Wagon, Sleepy and passepartout and I always end up killing Aedan for all the wrong reasons in all our games, so I'm going to meta-game him out of the red box. It looks like I'll end up with the same conclusion as last time. It picked up no traction whatsoever then. Lets try again for just that reason...

vote Chieron

Is the red pack smarter than the yellow or just luckier? If smarter... who could be the smart-ass(es)?

As an added bonus I used my colouring pencils on the Soup Wagon (serves more to illustrate just how ridiculous villagers have been voting than a tool to catch baddies I guess):

The Soup Wagon:

1-0 - the General
2-0 - Narref -not all that useful voting, but meh...
3-0 - Hax -surely that's enough?
4-0 - Sleepy -what?
5-0 - Yakman -are you kidding?
5-1 - johho -finally! First sign of a competent player.
6-1 - Chieron -best make sure insanity prevails?
7-1 - Mad C -I know you're not this incompetent!
7-2 - Wagon -thank you.
8-2 - pjnisn -lets not keep it tight, shall we?
9-2 - Seamus -first one to have something of an excuse for the madness.
10-2 - eternaly-lost -you seem lost, yes.
11-2 - alxeu -can it get more ridiculous? Yes it can...
11-3 - passepartout -kudos for not succumbing to peer pressure.
11-4 - A-Soup <-the villager
Throwaway - Teep
10-5 - Yakman -in this sea of suspiciousness that turnaround is all I will require to remove you from my most wanted.
9-6 - Hax -sure beats everyone voting the same guy.
9-7 - Falc -getting back to normal now
8-8 - alxeu -praise the tie.
9-7 - Falc -brings back the Soup Wagon on meta reasons.
8-8 - the General
9-8 - Aedan
9-9 - Cliges
8-10 - pjnlsn -first time the Soup is out of the lead the entire day. At 19:58.
9-9 - passepartout
10-8 - Wagon -kills the Soup.

Oy

As already mentioned when I subbed in. I haven't really been active, because I have lots of exams at the moment, so my relative inactivity doesn't prove anything.

Huh, thought I voted already. I'm the witness.

Vote Wagonlitz

I'm actually the Guardian Angel Doctor Witness van helsing Seer for all the good it's done me.

unvote J. Passepartout, vote Sleepyhead

Wagon 3 - mad, Cliges, aedan
Sleepy 3 - JPass, Chieron, johho
Chieron 2 - Hax, oyoy
narref 1 - Sleepy

not voted 2 - Yak, Wagon