• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Having a GM zombie as unaligned baddie sounds like a bad idea but if we are opposites I guess you must be it. I'm a villager with two spent padre powers, none of which detected anything. Going just by gut feelings I'd have wombat, alxeu, you and maybe Wagon and tamius as the remaining baddies. But if this is a fake outing then it would have to be someone else than wombat, not necessarily Panzer since the padre info could be from some baddie.

Panzer said he used the padre powers himself. If he's telling the truth, the information came direct from the GM.

Villager with spent angelic powers here. Perhaps it was two additional goodie bots to up villager ratio and add some protection/detection powers.

We're eleven remaining players, if aedan lied about beartjah, the baddies are in a majority 6-5. I.e. I think he was telling the truth about that as well.

(Assuming the 11 was correct) it could have been a 5-5-1 setup, which would mean there's still two packs going. Or, even if aedan was telling the truth, the cultists could still be unattached.

We've not had any no-hunts, and I don't think we've even seen dead players who are blessed or cursed. Maybe they're not featuring in the game?

*wakes up and felt like Eternaly_Lost is not really a good name. Went to Albuquerque City Hall and got his name changed to storm77. What a nice start to the rest of my life he thought, as he reflects on what has happened in the past 7 days*

I am inclined to believe Panzer's outing, since him and his JL associates have identified and hunted wolves from the 2 packs. I am also suspicious of FatWombat because he voted for me in Day 4 and then continued to cast suspicions on me in Day 5:

I don´t agree with the vote on Avernite, because I think E_L´s behavior had been somewhat sketchy and deserved to be scrutinized. Apart from that the case against him basically boils down to him being very active and making lots of cases which I find kind of perplexing tbh.

with such a ridiculous claim. So, he's casting suspicions on me because I am sketchy, and yet I am active and made a lot of cases. This is clearly a weak case and trying to get the villagers' attention to run me up again the next day. Ultimately, he wanted to save his packmate Avernite by trying to change the villagers' voting direction on Avernite, then cast suspicions on me and then finally voting for Druple.

VOTE THEFATWOMBAT

I'm a villager with a seer scan and a bullet. You know I already used my gun to kill Yakman, and due to how that turned out I decided to wait a bit for my seer scan. On Day 3 however we had had 2 really close votes in a row and I decided to investigate that. I also couldn't wait too long since a lot of people seemed to want me lynched and if I revealed my second power I likely wouldn't be believed and lynched anyway or killed during the night since Johho 1 the Angel had died. Since Day 2 had had Ike (dead) and me (town), and Day 1 had had Sleepy 1 (dead), me (town) and jeray (???) the choice was obvious. I got the result Day 4 but didn't say anything then because we were lynching lurkers and if I had reveled jeray then he would probably have become the lurkerlynch of the day. By waiting one day extra we got rid of two lurkers instead.

*So, he's casting suspicions on me because I am sketchy, and yet I am active and made a lot of cases. This is clearly a weak case and trying to get the villagers' attention to run me up again the next day. Ultimately, he wanted to save his packmate Avernite by trying to change the villagers' voting direction on Avernite, then cast suspicions on me and then finally voting for Druple.
I think it says he thinks the case on Avernite was weak because Avernite, not you, were active and made lots of cases.

Panzer said he used the padre powers himself. If he's telling the truth, the information came direct from the GM.
Ah, well one less variable to think about then.

I think it says he thinks the case on Avernite was weak because Avernite, not you, were active and made lots of cases.

Well yeah but it's better to wait until Wombat comes along to see if he fails to recognize the misrepresentation of his own supposed views.

@storm77 any spy information the village should know about?

I am allowed to post it, but I would rather not make it public, nor send it to you by PM just yet either. For very much the same reason you would like to see it, I don't want it getting into the hands of baddies as they could use it to fake one.

Sorry, still not publishing it publicly. I think it still in the village best interest to do so in secret. If someone from the J-L approaches me when we get one, I send it (or a scan from a person of his or her choice) privately. It would have been trival for me to forge one based on my own whim if I wasn't a spy and post when I am ready, rather then just refuse outright.

Since "my" stand in Day 4 when the village asked me for my spy report, I have provided my spy report to the Justice League. This can be verified by Panzer. I believe the JL will use the report wisely. I still stand by what "I" said earlier, mainly because I am not sure if the game really ends if we kill the 3rd wolf from Juraz pack tonight. I still think it is in the village's and goodies' best interest to keep it within the JL.

I was one of the padres Panzer had arrayed to try and catch a wolf hunt last night.

I had been on TFW. Nothing came of it, obviously, just like all of my other padre attempts. :(

Vote TheFatWombat

After all, how could he have hunted himself?

Since the padre result was from Panzer himself then either he is a baddie (and if so most likely has been the whole time even if a late sorc turn is possible) that has been running the JL for all these days or the result is legit. Either way he deserves a win.

vote Wombat

*wakes up and felt like Eternaly_Lost is not really a good name. Went to Albuquerque City Hall and got his name changed to storm77. What a nice start to the rest of my life he thought, as he reflects on what has happened in the past 7 days*

I am inclined to believe Panzer's outing, since him and his JL associates have identified and hunted wolves from the 2 packs. I am also suspicious of FatWombat because he voted for me in Day 4 and then continued to cast suspicions on me in Day 5:

with such a ridiculous claim. So, he's casting suspicions on me because I am sketchy, and yet I am active and made a lot of cases. This is clearly a weak case and trying to get the villagers' attention to run me up again the next day. Ultimately, he wanted to save his packmate Avernite by trying to change the villagers' voting direction on Avernite, then cast suspicions on me and then finally voting for Druple.

VOTE THEFATWOMBAT

What johho said here is correct and if you read what I said properly and recognized the fact that I was talking about the case on E_Lin the past tense and the case on Avernite in the present tense you would have been easily able to figure that out, especially considering that no one made a case on E_L based on his activity.
I was one of the padres Panzer had arrayed to try and catch a wolf hunt last night.

I had been on TFW. Nothing came of it, obviously, just like all of my other padre attempts. :(

Vote TheFatWombat

After all, how could he have hunted himself?
Of course nothing came from it, the Wolves knew who you would be on.

What johho said here is correct and if you read what I said properly and recognized the fact that I was talking about the case on E_Lin the past tense

Ok, sure.

Ahhh, but wait a moment.
I don´t agree with the vote on Avernite, because I think E_L´s behavior had been somewhat sketchy

You were talking about EL in the pluperfect tense.

What other tricks have you up your sleeve?

Vote fatwombat

Since this is the last day, maybe people could state their role claims and what they know?

Well, I am a seer priest sorceror guardian angel doctor cultist van helsing padre infiltrator spy one-eye-open assasin medusa hunter robber jester distiller brutal Spiritually attuned strongly spiritually attuned plotter alderman damsel in distress innkeeper with a cloak of invisibility pathological liar ghost whisperer oracle zombie hunter with a rival and a lover, intuitive warg villager wolf.

The only person to have not claimed any roles or traits yet as far as I know is Cliges. Shouldn't matter much either way. But if this game somehow continues past today he would be a good place to look.

Day And Night 8
DAY AND NIGHT 8

Though somewhat shaken by the deaths of so many innocents over the course of the last few days, you meet yet again in the citizen's forum to discuss who is responsible for all the killings and all of the meth. Panzer Commader, the foreign student who had become a fixture at the hottest local nightclub and who had been instrumental in bringing several cartel members to justice simply stands up and points at a low-ranking DEA agent named TheFatWombat. "This man is guilty. He must go to jail!"
"Panzer! You helped bring Jeray, the Madrigal employee, to justice! How could you betray me like this! I thought we were friends!"
"I do not associate with filthy two-timing criminals like you!" Boomed Panzer. "Your lies stop tonight! No wonder so many elite DEA agents have been meeting their end, you've been betraying them!"

Some of you are a little skeptical, but for the most part, you feel that Panzer Commader has earned your trust and the police promptly arrest TheFatWombat, though TheFatWombat continues to protest his innocence. Sure enough, Meth is found at TheFatWombat's house, though the detectives assigned to the case almost immediately conclude that the meth was planted there. They notify their superiors and they expect TheFatWombat will be released from prison the next day.

THEFATWOMBAT THE LOW RANKING DEA AGENT (2x SEERISH SCAN VILLAGER, BOTH USED) VILLAGER IS LYNCHED

Blissfully unaware of TheFatWombat's innocence, you celebrate the capture of the local drug king-pin (a literal DEA employee! Who knew!) who had been organizing local drug distribution. The next morning, the noble Cliges, who had been diligently watching over the neighborhood every night to help determine who was responsible for the local killings, falls mysteriously ill and dies of what appears to be a disease, but what is eventually discovered to be an exotic poison.

CLIGES THE VIGILANTE (PADRE) VILLAGER IS HUNTED