• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If you want to lynch Jacksonian, switch to him. He already has a vote, and the leaders only have 3 votes.

Just saying, you can act on your suspicions if you so desire.

I think there's at least one other wolf from his pack in the running. I think it might be k.

No one seems interested in joining my most noble and holy Jihad against the vile Crusader DeChatillion. I'd switch to Rovsea, but he seems to have an important role?

Jacksonian is calling for activity. If you want activity why not switch to the vile squid BlackCrown?

DOWN WITH THE ZOMBIE CALAMARI! USE HIS INK FOR PASTA! If we're gonna kill someone, why not kill someone who won't bother to explain why we shouldn't kill them?

UNVOTE RENAUD DECHATILLION, CRUSADER DEVIL

VOTE BLACKCROWN, DELICIOUS MOLLUSK!

Not sure, if this is serious.

Why do you say Jeray is a villager when majority of us have no idea of the other's role? Based on what that you made this statement? There are few possible scenarios when you can confidently say that Jeray's a villager:

1) You are a seer and you scanned Jeray
2) You are a wolf and you know Jeray is a villager/another wolf pack because he's not your packmate.
3) You are both from the same pack and you want to protect him

Since 2 out of 3 scenarios points you to being a wolf, by the Power of the Holy Spirit vested in me (for today's cosplay as Pope):

UNVOTE ROVSEA
VOTE CAPAGE

It's not confident, that's why i used i think. I came to that conclusion after seeing other people sneakily voting him.

Fairly serious, but with a generous portion of silliness on the side. You yourself said you think Jeray is a likely villager. Rovsea's claimed leader. K-59 is an okay candidate, but he's at least shown up to register a vote. BlackCrown is a notorious zombie.

Unvote Jacksonian Missionary
Vote BlackCrown

Sure, an alternate candidate never hurts.

Ok,
some observations:
1. votes on me are shameless wolf claims
2. Brovahkin's not solving, also he's voting Jeray.
3. Rovsea claimed leader, we shouldn't lynch him
4. Alynkio is trying something
5. k, Audren, Jacksonian might be wolves.

What about Claude? My expectations are higher on the other no-voters.

Unvote Arkasas
Vote ClaudeLC

10 minutes to deadline...

I'm going to go with Alynkio on this one, if only because I'm confused on what's happening

VOTE ALYNKIO

My insidious tentacles shall not be stopped here, I shall zombie for the entire game!