• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Pack size were symmetrical. De chat was the only red cultist. Sleepy started as a Free cultist. The rest were yellow cultists.

The reds actually started with two zombies since the merge/redinc started as a zombie
I meant the ending pack sizes though. That's interesting though.

Well.. not much to say about this game. Hax being turned was an extremely lucky move, and really useful for the pack. When Jackson asked for roles I tried to look as a stupid villager who chose "jester" for the fun, but jester isn't a trait that I would choose as a goodie so probably that wasn't a good idea. I didn't want to say that I was a vanillager or something like that because it could be suspicious as well but maybe that I had some used power would have been better.

Anyway I don't understand why my pack went full against me the day I was lynched because I don't think the situation was so bad. I was busy that day and when I was back I saw that a half of my pack was voting against me and nobody voting the other contender, Canadian, what was unexpected because the case against me was pretty idiotic (obviously I didn't know if Tornadoli believed Aedan or not for sure, but I was speaking about Torn's posts just after his outing that made pretty obvious everything after we knew Aedan was really the sorcerer). if I would be online obviously the defense was easy, but that day I couldn't. Wombat forget (or didn't see) Tornadoli's posts but the rest of the players for some reasons followed that non-sense because a half of my pack followed Wombat with enthusiasm. That didn't even give too much goodie points to the voters because I was a cultist so the players didn't know about my pack, in fact RedInc was lynched anyway.

Anyway I think I couldn't survive much longer than that because of the Jester thing so it is what it is. Good game to everyone, in this game the goodies had really bad luck: the only player robbed was the seer (I think Lemeard saying everything in the public thread was a really bad idea anyway), Hax was turned in a really improbable situation and the baddies managed to kill a lot of important goodies really fast.

And thanks to Johho. His job here was really amazing with the zombies and everything. Despite the fact that is true the things player are saying about them, they're difficult to read and aren't good for the activity at the end of the game. Anyway was a fantastic game, thank you again!

Last edited:
By the way, marty/esemesas, we had Sorcly-scanned you as an apprentice very early on in the game. Then aedan the Sorc contacted Tornadoli... and a wild string of events happened which eventually led to you going unscanned all game :D

I did say it was likely, if anyone bothered to read my posts. Certain, no, but maybe about 80% or so. It's too unbalancing to do anything else.

You want the zombie population to be more or less a representative sample of the roster. So, a third of players are baddies ----> a third of zombies baddies. I assume, as well, although I cannot know because johho hasn't put the pack names in the first page or on the winning post, but I assume that Brown Demon was probably attached to the yellow pack at game start, as well. You don't want one pack to have 2 zombies and the other none.

It's true that the fact that when the cultist died it didn't say anything about their pack made almost impossible for the village to know how many baddies of each pack were still alive. Logic said that the reds had a few wolves as well but I was the only cultist there.

Last edited:
shame we only had two wolves in our pack, though :(
But plenty of cultists to toss out as Cannon fodder

By the way, @marty99 I wasn't advocating sparing the zombies for any wolfy reasons. I genuinely thought, from the viewpoint of a villager, it was a stupid idea to go on a CAWZ when red ( :mad: ) wolves were lurking

I also never saw a post by Lem claiming he was a zombie hunter. Must have missed it.
You didn't see it because he didn't make it.

What JCan talked about was me accidentally guving him two ghost whisper result for just one gw. Didnt actually change anything for JM since he was seen by the padre but it might have cleared jcan rather than Kai
How would that ever make a difference? GW gives you all info so firing two on the same night doesn't give any additional info.
I meant the ending pack sizes though. That's interesting though.
It's pick points so number of wolves is expected to be all over the wall.
By the way, marty/esemesas, we had Sorcly-scanned you as an apprentice very early on in the game. Then aedan the Sorc contacted Tornadoli... and a wild string of events happened which eventually led to you going unscanned all game :D
What was that wild string of events?
Logic said that the reds had a few wolves as well but I was the only cultist there.
It's pickpoints so logic's out of the window. To be frank johho should have used the version of cultists which is attached, since it's hard enough that the number of wolves can be anything from 1 in a pack to sole wolves; not having any idea who the cultists were "part" of just made it worse. The other way the cultists can still jump ship, but first when a pack is eradicated.

What was that wild string of events?
Essentially mutual distrust resulted in both sides thinking the other was trying to get them killed, so contact was broken off after we suggested that Aedan scan Esemas as a "test" (with the implication that Ese was a SA rather then an apprentice).

Funnily enough, I believed Aedan was actually in the JL because of this incident and had him set to hunt on the day he was lynched. My backup order was JM

If I were ever to actually play again, I think I would start handing out some sort of "MC seals of goodieness" to people which would put them under my protection from lynching. Citizen and EURO should never have been lynched (and nor should wombat have ever been run up like he was).

Speaking of the Citizen and EURO lynches, Jackson is incompetent and has terrible judgment. I don't think turning him substantially affected the amount of damage he did to the goodie side.

I'm a little upset at myself for not semi-clearing k-59 for being a zombie hunter the way everyone else did alxeu; also annoyed that Lem felt the need to divulge his scan list to the wolves when he had plenty of trustworthy people hanging around.

I'm done whining now.

Thanks for GMing, johho!

Speaking of the Citizen and EURO lynches, Jackson is incompetent and has terrible judgment. I don't think turning him substantially affected the amount of damage he did to the goodie side.
I only pushed for the Euro lynch, and to be honest I couldn't do jack shit about a run up that happened in the last 10 minutes to the deadline. To think that those 2 lynches somehow caused the downfall of the goodies is absurd. But whatever, what do I know?

I just learned that I'm not going to use Sleepy's advice again if I do play, since that's what got me caught up in a lie I couldn't keep but whatever.

I only pushed for the Euro lynch, and to be honest I couldn't do jack **** about a run up that happened in the last 10 minutes to the deadline. To think that those 2 lynches somehow caused the downfall of the goodies is absurd. But whatever, what do I know?

I'm partly just being a jerk, but as the JL spokesman, you could definitely have vetoed a Citizen lynch. And the EURO lynch was criminal, but I guess I just didn't impress on you enough that I was sure he was a goodie.

I just learned that I'm not going to use Sleepy's advice again if I do play, since that's what got me caught up in a lie I couldn't keep but whatever.

That was funny to watch.

That pleading to cloak you at the end was kinda cute.
Mehh, desperate times call for desperate measures. It didn't hurt trying.

That was funny to watch.
I was thinking why I was doing it, but was too tired and busy to actually think about the implications so I just went with it. I was pretty much screwed anyways considering one pack had 4 wolves and the one I got turned into only had 2 to start with.

Don't worry Euro you won't have to worry about me being a plague to the game of Werewolf anymore. I'm sure you can sleep easy tonight.

I was disappointed I got so many pick points, I was hoping for a lower amount so I could choose Council Member without screwing over the village for not taking a major role because CM sounds fun. And given how many cultists there were it'd be pretty bad if there wasn't any priest probably.

I was pretty much constantly suspicious of Jackson, even before he was turned. I think I probably would have given the book of knowledge to Wagon if he had asked.

I was disappointed I got so many pick points, I was hoping for a lower amount so I could choose Council Member without screwing over the village for not taking a major role because CM sounds fun. And given how many cultists there were it'd be pretty bad if there wasn't any priest probably.
Council member is one of the worst things you can have, they are death traps because baddies often try and clear the council ASAP to use it for their own devices.

Don't worry Euro you won't have to worry about me being a plague to the game of Werewolf anymore. I'm sure you can sleep easy tonight.
You're not a plague, you're just bad. That can change.