War Effort - Operation Pike Open Beta [1.12.11 - Checksum 66ce]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
At least those part doesn't sound buggy though - only 1 out 8 is easily possible even with a 50% chance.

Yes. I will be fair. You can have luck and take the skill with the first or second new captain. And this is ok when you can get earn the skill. But when there is only a chance with luck its bad. There are not enough submarines in the finish navy for 5 seawolfs. ;) Ok when i have finish denmark and norway - then yes. But then we will come to the next bug. The Blueprintbug. Its more gamemechanic as bug. There was a mod long before paradox copy claim ships at the peace conference. And there was the same prob. When you win and and take over the country and make not a satelit you cant update the bountyships. Why we get not the blueprints at the peaceconference? I can convert airplanes but not ships? Is there a option to take single ships at peace conference and i have not found it? I must take every time the complete fleet!

Last edited:
Yes. I will be fair. You can have luck and take the skill with the first or second new captain. And this is ok when you can get earn the skill. But when there is only a chance with luck its bad. There are not enough submarines in the finish navy for 5 seawolfs. ;) Ok when i have finish denmark and norway - then yes. But then we will come to the next bug. The Blueprintbug. Its more gamemechanic as bug. There was a mod long before paradox copy claim ships at the peace conference. And there was the same prob. When you win and and take over the country and make not a satelit you cant update the bountyships. Why we get not the blueprints at the peaceconference? I can convert airplanes but not ships? Is there a option to take single ships at peace conference and i have not found it? I must take every time the complete fleet!
Yeah, I understand that its frustrating to have bad luck here in combination with the non-working earning of the thread (which clearly shouldn't be the case). Not being able to upgrade seized ships is annoying as well, but according to what DPXKatten wrote here that item is so far not even on the devs radar, as it hasn't been reported as bug yet: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...11-checksum-92f5.1572739/page-2#post-28815755 I searched the bug forum myself, but only stumbled across this very old report from long before the peace conference upgrade ( https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/hoi-4-cant-upgrade-captured-ships.1159316/ ), so I think it can't hurt to make a fresh one.

Reactions: