• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Which candidates should VIP assign the last three open tags for (choose 3)

• Japanese Revolter

Votes: 82 51,3%
  • Yucatan Revolter

Votes: 70 43,8%
  • Newfoundland

Votes: 45 28,1%
  • One Additional African Native State

Votes: 27 16,9%
  • Iraq/Mesopotamia Revolter

Votes: 71 44,4%
  • Ryukyu Islands

Votes: 21 13,1%
  • An Independent State In The South Pacific

Votes: 19 11,9%
  • Kurdistan Revolter

Votes: 65 40,6%
  • One Additional Native American State In North America

Votes: 18 11,3%
  • Czechoslovakia Revolter

Votes: 43 26,9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I got the mac version of Victoria: Revolutions. I'm trying to install VIP, but its not working. After I drag and drop the files into the Victoria folder it wont open. After that it just gives me an error report. So does anyone know whats wrong and can help me?

lavatron said:
Alright, I got the mac version of Victoria: Revolutions. I'm trying to install VIP, but its not working. After I drag and drop the files into the Victoria folder it wont open. After that it just gives me an error report. So does anyone know whats wrong and can help me?

Is VIP even compatible with the Mac version of VR?

Where can I download VIP? Link doesn't work.

I've been looking for VIP 0.45 for Vicky, and after searching for a bit I found the link. However, the files don't seem to exist. I couldn't find any other links and the one link that I found (courtesy of OHgamer) seems to state that the files were removed. Any other areas I can find it?

My web site. No one supports it any more, but you are welcome to download it.

Check my signature.

Zalder said:
Is VIP even compatible with the Mac version of VR?

since the files we mod are not exe type files, we have been able to produce a mac-friendly download version and in general we have had no reports of problems of the kind reported here.

Note however, that we have not tested the mac version at all, so performance on a mac is something we can not gauge at this point in time. However, the mac version has been downloads several dozen times, so if there were issues with compatibility coming from the mod itself, we should have had reports of problems well before now.

Status
Not open for further replies.