• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Which candidates should VIP assign the last three open tags for (choose 3)

• Japanese Revolter

Votes: 82 51,3%
  • Yucatan Revolter

Votes: 70 43,8%
  • Newfoundland

Votes: 45 28,1%
  • One Additional African Native State

Votes: 27 16,9%
  • Iraq/Mesopotamia Revolter

Votes: 71 44,4%
  • Ryukyu Islands

Votes: 21 13,1%
  • An Independent State In The South Pacific

Votes: 19 11,9%
  • Kurdistan Revolter

Votes: 65 40,6%
  • One Additional Native American State In North America

Votes: 18 11,3%
  • Czechoslovakia Revolter

Votes: 43 26,9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

unmerged(8391)

Mostly Harmless
Mar 23, 2002
ho hum

I claim this forum for the Empire of Jenovian!

*teeeheheheheheh*

Oh...I'm just giddy today...:)

Welcome to the V.I.P. Forum!

Your friendly neighborhood mod, here, welcoming y'all to the Victoria VIP mod forum.

While Vicky is (IMHO) the best Paradox game yet, that doesn't mean it couldn't use a few more events, tags, cultures, etc.

As much of this can't be added to patches, I thought it would be good for the Vicky community if we had, from day one, a forum where all you modders out there could get started on crafting events and such. Think of V.I.P. as C.O.R.E. for Vicky and you've go the right idea.

This, therefore, is the forum for events and modifications to the actual scenarios of Vicky that shipped with the game. Let's keep it relatively organized and see how much greater Vicky can be! :D

This is a serious thread Jen dont mess around:mad:

:D :D :D

Now this is a mod which I should head up if the spot is not already taken...

First we need to get oragnized and figure out what is needed to be changed. That will need the gamer ight a few days a few days...

Originally posted by Lord Martin
:D

I guess Norway and Finlands status in the game gonna be a hot issue

Yhea...

*mentally prepares to move lots of threads started by Norwegians, Finns, Swedes, and Russians* :p

In all seriousness: I have a feeling the first order will be events... You can't have too many is my thinking. :p

I am quite excited. I have already started the fiurst two VIP regional threads.:cool:

V.I.P. Organization

Ho hum ya'll, before things get too out of hand, methinks this needs some sort of organization. :)

So, what V.I.P. needs...

People with good knowledge of the following regions (major countries/events of region below)

North/Central America
-United States of America
-Confederate States of America
-American Civil War

South America
-Brasil
-Argentina

Europe
-Britain
-France
-Austria-Hungry
-Prussia/Germany
-Russia
-German Unification
-Italian Unification
-Russian Revolution

Africa
-Egypt
-Colonization (Britain, France, Belgium, etc)
-Boer Wars

Asia
-China
-Japan

South East Asia
-Colonization

India
-Colonization (British)

Middle East
-Ottoman Empire
-Egypt
-Crimean War
-Colonization/Conquest

Ho hum, just a few things of the to of my head.

The Countries list is posted by Johan in GD, so you can see what countries are in the game. More importantly, you can see what countries are NOT in the game.

So anyway, if you have any ideas, post them in their thread (if doesn't have one yet, make it) Ideas for possible new countries, events, leaders, etc.

Be sure to provide a source or two about any suggestions, if you can. :)

I would love to work for Mid East. My suggestions for OE are almost ready, i need Vicky first to cross-check the events.

I could contribute to Spain, France, and Portugal, and to Britain if just in the political sense.

I was already collecting data and resources about Brazil.

So I can take Brazil.

So I guess my list of priorities is:
1. Cambodia, Siam, & Annam (Southeast Asia)
2. Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, & Serbia (Balkans)
3. Egypt (Middle East)

Originally posted by Scythe
What about people with good knowledge of several of the minor countries/events in any of the preceding regions? ;) (sorry for the lame query, btw)

Well, obviously we need that too. I was merely highlighting various major countries or events. :)

All in the various areas will need work, of course.

V.I.P. - Research Resources

Just a thought, it'd be nice if ya'll could post any good resources about the period. This will help in researching events and leaders and all that fun stuff.

Try to get links to historical websites, :)

For books, give title AND author. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.