• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Am I posting in a thread voting on pics of hummus?

Yes, you are.

How dare you assume that I am a sensible person!? :eek: :p
So what then, will the votes be transferred to something else?

Nah, votes won't be transferred, if 9 wins I'll just go to the one with the second highest (but I guess I'll still provide #9 in VIET's assets as compensation, so those who really want it can use it).

hummus2.jpg

This is what I imagine when I think of hummus, mostly because I've only ever used it as a cracker dip. /shrug

Cracker dip works too. It's also good on pita bread, as a soup base, with some weird 'healthy' homemade fresh pizza thing, inside wraps, etc.

Event picture rundown:

1: Dish too flat
2: Hummus swirled with olive oil is ugly
3: Looks too smooth
4: Not centred in bowl
5: Good
6: Good
7: Too flat again
8: Too modern for CK2

I vote for 5.

This sure isn't an easy one...
I vote number 1 though, it just seems the most like what I imagine when I think Hummus.

This sure isn't an easy one...
I vote number 1 though, it just seems the most like what I imagine when I think Hummus.

Agreed, but it just looks too modern. I mean, it's not like the Sabra logo is front and center, but that ceramic just doesn't say "Crusader" to me. I think 4-6, 8 are period appropriate. I'd vote for 6, out of those, after consulting with my similarly hummus-loving SO.

Hi all, the hummus poll is "closed" for now, option 6 being the winner.

Unfortunately it appears I forgot that I left what you see as #9 ("hummus is awesome dood") in the current version of VIET, so we'll have the rightful event picture in a future hotfix coming soon™.

It's time for another poll! This time for volcano event pictures. I suppose that's relatively self-explanatory.

Candidate 1:
7Qm4In9.jpg

Candidate 2:
A4PUN8N.jpg

Candidate 3:
5kCPbtW.jpg

Candidate 4:
mVkpMt9.jpg

Hmm, I'd say 2.

It's time for another poll! This time for volcano event pictures. I suppose that's relatively self-explanatory.

Candidate 1:
7Qm4In9.jpg

Candidate 2:
A4PUN8N.jpg

Candidate 3:
5kCPbtW.jpg

Candidate 4:
mVkpMt9.jpg

1 seems almost like LOTR or TES. Good for VIET I think...

#2 I will vote for.

Depends on the event; if it's a catastrophe then I say 2, but if it's a relatively calm observation (like the comet omen event) then I say 4.

cybr, let's get #2 AND #1 in the HIP event pictures package. I like them both, and they actually connote different things, so both assets would be handy. But for the purposes of this particular event (definitely about a volcano), I'd say go with #2. #1 could be useful when simply looking for either variance or something very ominous and dramatic (probably related to a volcano still, but nevertheless).

The others are really not in sync with the art style of CKII, at all.