• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Results so far:

1: xxxx
2: xxxxxx
3: xx
4: xx

cybr, let's get #2 AND #1 in the HIP event pictures package. I like them both, and they actually connote different things, so both assets would be handy. But for the purposes of this particular event (definitely about a volcano), I'd say go with #2. #1 could be useful when simply looking for either variance or something very ominous and dramatic (probably related to a volcano still, but nevertheless).

I can have both in the code, yeah, regardless of which one of the four wins this poll.

2 is the best, then 1

Poll results so far:

1: xxxxx
2: xxxxxxxxxxx
3: xxx
4: xx

Think we've got a winner...

Yup, seems certain. But, for the sake of fairness, I won't officially declare a winner until our next release. :D

You guys realize that this event is going to have nothing to do with a literal volcano, right? ;)

Oh you, stop teasing them. :p

VIET Poll/Voting Thread

What's the Point of This Thread?

As some VIET veterans may remember I tend to ask for community input, particularly concerning art (and particularly event pictures), every now and then. Oftnetimes it's because I have several decent candidates for one picture, but can't decide which one to use; the winners of these polls will be the actual content I put into the game. Anyhow, now that there's a HIP subforum, I figured it'd make sense to have the voting and polls in their own thread.

Generally, there aren't really any rules. You can vote for as many of the candidates as you want, although ideally you should choose your favorites and as few as you can. Although an obvious winner tends to emerge rather quickly, I usually keep the "poll" up until right before the upcoming update. Sometimes I may do two or more polls at once if I feel like it.

Current Poll: Volcano Event Pic

This time for volcano event pictures. I suppose that's relatively self-explanatory.

Candidate 1:
7Qm4In9.jpg

Candidate 2:
A4PUN8N.jpg

Candidate 3:
5kCPbtW.jpg

Candidate 4:
mVkpMt9.jpg

Current Poll's Votes

Here I keep track of the current votes.

1: xxxxx
2: xxxxxxxxxxx