UPDATED 08/10/19 - Forum is being unlocked! (Connect your Steam account to sync your Owned Items!)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It says that Could not link to Steam. User: XXXXXX in universe steam already has a connection.
Please lodge a support ticket at paradox.zendesk.com . Thanks.

@AndrewT
Can we get an official info on how to access mod subforums if we get our game from Game Pass?
Please lodge a support ticket at paradox.zendesk.com , and include some proof of purchase. Thanks.

Posting to get my 'forum permissions recalculated' as per support article.

Edit: Did not appear to work. CK2 will not show up in my owned items, no matter how many time I sync it. It shows the expansions I have but not the game itself. Been like this for two years lol.
Ha5JS22.jpg

Last edited:
Indeed, the CK2 base game has not synced through from Steam, whereas all those DLCs have. I'm not sure I've ever seen that before.

They were all bought from us in one order, I see, but not CK2 base game. From where did you buy that game? How does it look in your Steam Library?

Not only that, even Cities: Skylines and EUIV didn't sync

True. Really weird and frustrating bug.
I've just broken the link to your Steam account. Please clear all Paradox cookies, then link and sync the accounts again please.

Hello, I cannot access Stellaris subforums, even if I own the game.
I tried:
  • refreshing steam link (on my settings page it says I need to do that)
  • unlinking/linking steam account
  • refreshing owned items
  • clearing cookies
  • logging in/out
Strange thing is that a "stellaris signup" icon is shown on my profile, but not a "normal" stellaris one.

Any suggestion?

refreshing owned items
This should do it, but it can take a while. How long since you last did that?

Strange thing is that a "stellaris signup" icon is shown on my profile, but not a "normal" stellaris one.
That's because the signup icon is not synced in from Steam (since they know nothing about our signup campaigns), it is recorded in your Paradox account.